Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Nathan/Haley # 85: Because We All Hope For Some Steamy Hotel Action!

He was the most popular boy in school. She was an outsider who had no desire to be a part of his world. When their paths crossed it was the last thing either one of them expected and the best thing that ever happened to both. She sees the good buried deep inside him and he can't force himself to not care about her.

This is the community dedicated to the unexpected romance that blossomed between Nathan Scott and Haley James on the new WB hit "One Tree Hill".

Once upon a time...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lust is in the air [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

"You're a little high on yourself aren't you? Going around telling people you're all fine..."

"Oh but we're not alone in my bedroom, we have the four fathers with us."

"They can watch."

So Pretty Together...

*The Obligatory Lists*

For any adds/changes to the lists, please PM Whitney (aka Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover).

*Nathan/Haley links*
Can't Be Denied- Clips, music, videos, screencaps, more!
Unexpected- Info, multimedia, fanstuff, more!
Electrifying-Fanfic collective
Nathan and Haley Fans- Livejournal Community
Nothing Else Matters- Fan clique
Simple-Fanfic archive
The Romantics Garden-Images, quotes, articles, more!
Perfect-The Nathan Scott fanlisting
Tutor Girl-The Haley James fanlisting

Fanart of the Moment

Thank you, Punkmusicc.

Featured Song

"8th World Wonder" by Kimberly Locke

Woke up early this morning, made my coffee like I always do.
Then it hit me from nowhere, everything I feel about me and you.
The way you kiss me crazy, baby you're so amazing.

Seven days and seven nights of thunder,
The waters rising and I'm slipping under.
I think I fell in love with the 8th world wonder.

I guess that I'm just falling deeper into something I've never known.
But the way that I'm feeling, makes me realize that it can't be wrong.
You're love's like a summer rain, washing my doubts away.

It's only been a week, but it's coming over me.
It's making me believe that you're the one for me.

**The Many Looks Of Love**

"Come on, Hales. You can do it."
~He has faith in her.~

Also thanks to...JLC for the caps,
Linda for our "reasons" and "supporters" pics.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited *^*Laur*^* ]

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 04-01-2004, 11:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Geez, that was fast...as soon as I posted in the other thread...the new one goes up!

Oh well, hi again! Hi friend, Gimp & Mrs. Schwahn! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I was up until 3:30am (CT) finishing my paper! 3:30!!! I haven't pulled that for a long time. I barely was able to get up this morning and I have no idea how I'm going to survive in class today. I'm just exhausted!

Tammy~ I was thinking about names and what about for me: Schwahn's mistress? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just a thought!

Mal~ If only I would have known you were still around last night, we could have chatted! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 11:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Great start! I just love Naley pics. I never get tired of seeing them.

This is my 100th post!

[img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 04-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Lauren, thanks for the new thread.

Ashlyn, congrats on 100! You're catching up quickly.

Mandie, love you're new name! How appropriate! LOL.

Edited to say: Tammy, I tried to respond to your PM but your mailbox is full. Empty some old ones out and I'll respond. I've got a lot to say.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited veracity ]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 04-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Great new thread! I'm loving the title! Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Okay people!! See you later!! Class! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 11:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Bye Susan!!

Ashlyn, congrats on reaching 100..only 400 more to go before you get that awesome avi!

Old 04-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Love the thread title. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

In that theme, of insatiable, Bekah knows how I feel about this, LOL. I think once Haley finally takes the leap with Nathan, she's gonna be a frisky little freak, LOL. It's just getting them there, which should be fun, they need to kiss much more, and thankfully that seems to be coming. And Mal, I LMAO at what you said about Lucas commenting. If he said that I would hope she would be all snarky and say something like "and I like it there" or something, LOL. If he's going to bitch, she can do it back, LOL.

Whitney
Old 04-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey everyone!

Great start!

I'm off right now to check out James' board.

Does anyone have any thread questions?

:-)
Old 04-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

I can think up a few!

This kiss we have viewed in the promos is making us all antsy. Nathan and Haley seem to be smiling right before they go in for the kill. What do you think their conversation is about prior to the lip lock?

If Nathan DOES get emancipated, what sorts of trouble do you think that will stir up for him?

Speaking of Nathan and Haley doing the deed, whom do you think will initiate it first? Will Nathan take that leap into unknown territory? Or will it be Haley who takes lead?

Well I know this isn't Nathan and Haley centric, but I just had to ask it. What do you REALLY think Deb and Tim are doin' down there on the floor when Dan walks in?

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited *^*Laur*^* ]

Old 04-01-2004, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

This kiss we have viewed in the promos is making us all antsy. Nathan and Haley seem to be smiling right before they go in for the kill. What do you think their conversation is about prior to the lip lock?

I think he was teasing her about being a cheerleader, or he said she looked cute in her uniform. or maybe she is nervous and hes calming her down [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Or Maybe Lucas just walked in, nathan told him to take a hike, and they're laughing about it. I like that one better, heh.

If Nathan DOES get emancipated, what sorts of trouble do you think that will stir up for him?

Alot i think, just thinking of his friends (tim, etc) I KNOW they will take advantage of nathan having his own place and maybe stir up some trouble for nathan in the proccess.

Speaking of Nathan and Haley doing the deed, whom do you think will initiate it first? Will Nathan take that leap into unknown territory? Or will it be Haley who takes lead?

I actually think it might be haley. Nathan doesnt want to push her and she has said that shes not ready, so i think that it will come up in a convo by both, but I think it will take Nathan doing something UBER cute and haley seducing h im right then and there.

Well I know this isn't Nathan and Haley centric, but I just had to ask it. What do you REALLY think Deb and Tim are doin' down there on the floor when Dan walks in?

haha! I really have no idea! But, i think she got something caught in his zipper..or he broke his zipper and shes helping? lol. Yea, doesnt look good.

I posted this on the JL board...but its kidna funny so i have to share my dream last night....

...Nathan was talking to tim and then he spotted haley at the top of the stairway and Haley was talking to a bunch of guys. Tim said, "what their just guys" and Nathan said, "thats just my girl." and went up the stairs to get her. Haley saw him and ran down the stairs, they meet and hug. Then all the sudden Nathan is annoyed and looks away, haley goes, "hey" and forces him to look at her and she kisses him. But hes still mad, although i cant remember what he said there.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited peach3y ]
Old 04-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Ooh thread questions. I'm at the beach right now and it's freezing, so my friends having an Alias marathon, and I'm posting here. I love you guys, but damn the cold.

-If the kiss in the cheer ep, I think he's teasing her about being a cheerleader, or maybe telling her how hot she'd gonna look, something sexy and Nathan like. If it's in the auction ep, then I think she might be saying something about all those girls going after him, and he kisses her to shut her up, and show her she's the only one for him.

-I definitely think he's going to get emancipated, and I think he's gonna get himself into a lot of trouble. Without any rules or constrictions, thats going to be a little heady for him at first, or it could totally depress him, either way I don't think it will be good for him.

-I think and I hope Nathan will get a little restless, because I think that's only normal for a 16 year old boy, in love with his girlfriend, he wants that physical intimacy with her. But I don't think he'll push her into, Haley will be ready when she is ready, and I think although it will be spontaneous, she'll know she's ready and really initiate the actual act, by giving the go ahead, LOL.

-I have no idea, but I guarentee it's innocent. I would LMAO if Dan told Nathan though, his reaction would be priceless.

Whitney
Old 04-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Supreme Fan

If it is at the competition - Nathan is telling Haley how sexy she looked in the cheer uniform and what a good job she did as a fill in! If it is after the auction - Haley is telling Nathan how sexy he looked, asking where the piercing came from and can she see it up close....Either way there is some serious flirting going on! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

A 16 year-old teen that has not had a lot of great joy in his life having to support himself, continue his education, pursue basketball, nurture a budding romance - I see stress, stress, stress.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I flip back and forth on this one...Most often I think it will be Haley though because Nathan said when she was ready, he would be....To me that means he is going to let her set the pace and let him know she is ready to move forward.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think that Tim is changing and then Deb falls or something and he runs to help her (not getting his clothes back on)...I just know it is going to be one hilarious scene! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Good questions Lauren!

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]
Old 04-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope he's teasing her about her cheerleading outfit, she laughing, and then he goes in for the kiss. I need some N/H cuteness after the hiatus from hell.

His friends will definitely take advantage. They already wreck the beach house (on a regular basis I assume), so when he has his own place with no parents they will take full advantage of that. Also, I think without anybody to keep him in check and no one watching out for him (besides Haley) there's the potential to get himself into a lot of trouble.

I definitely think that it's going to be Haley. I think that Nathan sees her as something precious in his life and he's afraid to mess with that. I think she'll have to be like, "It's ok. I love you. I want this." SOmething along those lines.

Ok, I've been thinking about this since the first promo...and I honestly can't think of anything that would put them in that position except the obvious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't think it will be that, but for the life of me I can't figure it out!

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title, the song, and thanks for the questions Jolly!
xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the questions, Laur!

Prior to the liplock: I think they might be talking about the cheer competition; either that Haley did great or will do great. Maybe Nathan's being cocky and talking about the fact that they're in a hotel room... I think it'll make us giddy either way!

Emancipated... and it feels so good: I think having his own place will make Nathan uneasy; he won't want Haley to think he's going to maul her all the time. Trouble? Nate's "friends". They're always going to want to throw parties there and bring their girlfriends over...

Initiate the deed: Um... I think it would be really easy to say Haley, but I kind of want it to be Nathan. I think by the time it really happens, they will have talked about it, so Nathan will be able to pick up on her vibes and her body language.

Deb & Tim: On Deb's part, it looked to me like maybe she was cleaning up a spilled drink or something, but I have no idea why Tim's boxers/briefs were showing...

:-)