Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 07:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Good Morning ppls. Glad to see you had a wonderful conversation last night Mal- Glad you posted the icons!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 04-01-2004, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

I have a question...........it may be way to early to be asking, but I've been thinking about it.

Do you think the WB will put OTH on hiatus again after the season finale? Maybe they would put it on a summer hiatus to make room for another reality show?

I'm asking because several of my friends didn't start watching OTH until mid-season. They are just as desperate to see the first few episodes as they are the new ones starting next week.

Anyway, what do you think?

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 04-01-2004, 07:49 AM
Total Fan

Good Morning everyone!

Here's my question... I will definitely support the James Board...(I'm going to go find it momentarily) but does that mean that we will no longer have a James/Nathan board here? I like to talk, but I'm not superwoman!

Yes, Tammy, we will still meet here every morning. I love this place.

OK ~ I'm off to hunt down this James board... see you there.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
They act like they've been waiting their whole lives for each kiss that they share, lol. With every kiss it's like "Finally, I get to kiss you again, I've been waiting forever."
Heh. That is so true. I kinda expect cheesey violin music to start up every time their lips are two inches or less apart from each other or something. Actually, that would make me laugh so I'm glad they don't, I like the aww-ness of that!

Morning!
Old 04-01-2004, 07:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>

It is so sad the thrill I get just at the thought of these two fictional characters going at it like crazy. But I can't imagine that they won't be just nuts about sex once they start having it. They act like they've been waiting their whole lives for each kiss that they share, lol. With every kiss it's like "Finally, I get to kiss you again, I've been waiting forever." And that scenerio repeats over and over again. Which is really amazing because it's like it never gets old. So I'm guessing that once they get going they'll just be crazy sex fiends. And no doubt Lucas will make some snarky comment about how he never sees Haley because she is always in bed with Nathan. But I wouldn't even care. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Mal I think they are going to be insatiable! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Morning Earlybirds! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Tammy/Elizabeth Silly grin is firmly in place! (Plus, my supervisor is apparently out of the office until April 12 & by that time I might have a new supervisor! Woohoo!) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nathan and Peyton Relationship I think there was no actual joy in the relationship. Plenty of physical attachment but no soul connection. I do think that they did build enough of a bond for a friendship between the two to work. I still maintain that until NH reach a deep level of physical intimacy - Haley would be somewhat threatened by a friendship between Peyton and Nathan. She may not necessarily voice it but I think it will be apparent just under the surface... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mal/Julie/Whitney/Susan You all were rockin' in here last night! Great points! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 08:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Earlybirds, Lee, Mal, Tammy, Ashlyn, Mandie, Denise, Bekah and Becca.

Tammy, I don't deal with change well either. Like you and Denise, I still plan to be on this thread every morning. I gues I'll have to visit James' board too.

Tammy and Becca, I'm still smiling too. Great analysis by Mal, Whintey and everyone else about the nature of the N/H relationship. Very eloquent.

As to Mal's comment about insatiability, I agree with it. Come on, don't all of us who are old enough remember how it was the first time with a first love. Insatiability is an understatement. Let's hope OTH lets N/H act like normal teenagers in love!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 04-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I will still be here in the mornings...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 04-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning Earlybirds [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

This thread is my home...I'll go to the James board, but like some people have said, I don't like change either lol. This is where I feel most comfortable expressing my thoughts so this is where I'm going to spend the majority of my time. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for Nathan/Peyton, I think they were friends who got together because it looked good. From what we saw of their relationship it was mostly about sex. They didn't listen when each other talked and most importantly, I don't think they respected each other. That's why he and Haley work so well together. They value and respect one another.

Just my two cents...
xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Total Fan

Brittany, Mandie, Elizabeth, Tammy... and the gang...I'm so glad that y'all are going to stay on. I too will go to the James board (cuz I wuves him) but, this feels like home. Look, it's almost time for a #85... Can't wait.
Old 04-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Extreme Fan

This thread is s l o w today...any thread questions?

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Passionate Fan

If nobody minds, I'd like to do the next thread.

Ok then I'm just gonna go ahead and do it LOL. cause we have 250 posts.

If anybody wanted to do it and I stole it away from them, my apologies.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited *^*Laur*^* ]

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 04-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Go for it Jolly!

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 04-01-2004, 10:52 AM
Passionate Fan

LMAO aight jizzle.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 04-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Okay, no new thread yet...so I'll just say that I'm here and I'll post something better when it goes up!

Hi friend, Gimp & Mrs. S!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] !! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]