Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

I really don't see the resemblance. I think James bares some resemblence to David Boreanaz, but then again James own a sexiness all his own. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Whitney
Old 03-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by peach3y:

LOL, yeah he does. but he's better looking, and knows how to use a razor [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: i thought you said CHAD *im an idiot*..heheh..yeah i think he looks like both actually
It looks nothing like Chad. Hehe.

But wow. So much like James.

- Kelly
Old 03-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Buddy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] thanks for starting the new thread and for using that song. this IS my song of the moment; i listened to it on repeat all the way home on the bus, totally choking myself up, lol. i seriously would die and flap my little angel wings to heaven if they used this when N tells H "i love you." [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] but i think i would settle for them using ANY of her songs in the show, no?
and the fanart with the new pic is fantabulous.

and to quote you back to everyone else, re: L/H... "noooooo, lots and lots of no!" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i don't think that dude looks like James at all. James is in a class by himself.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:28 PM
Addicted Fan

hey guys! love the new thread, fanart, song, and title. The new BJL pic is awesome..

so im not really good at this, but I tried to make a Music Video, my first one actually, took me so long considering im anal retentive.. well here it is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Everwhere she goes

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 03-22-2004, 05:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great start on the thread Bekah! Pretty pretty fanart. And I'll take kissage anywhere I can get it, underwater or dry land, we just want some kissage!

Mere you posted about the news thread on the last NH thread; if you click the last page it will not load, but (for me at least) if you click the opening page it will open and show the thread has four pages! It's really kind of spooky. But I was able to post the article about the charity football game there. And no idea what happened to the other four pages. They are hanging out with thread number 75 somewhere. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kelly, that guy's cute but he's not anywhere near as pretty as James! No way no how! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

~Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm frustrated at my cd burner right now...but it's worth it because I made myself a lil OTH cd [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yay for me...Sorry after all the aggrevation at the burner I had to come in here and celebrate. Woohoo!

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>Buddy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] thanks for starting the new thread and for using that song. this IS my song of the moment; i listened to it on repeat all the way home on the bus, totally choking myself up, lol. i seriously would die and flap my little angel wings to heaven if they used this when N tells H "i love you." [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] but i think i would settle for them using ANY of her songs in the show, no?
and the fanart with the new pic is fantabulous.

and to quote you back to everyone else, re: L/H... "noooooo, lots and lots of no!" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i don't think that dude looks like James at all. James is in a class by himself.</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] "noooooo, lots and lots of no!" is always going to be my answer. Always and always. Thank you for reminding me of that, and how funny I am. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You know the world is going to end when I listen to a Jessica Simpson song, without cringing. Thanks a lot, Ally dear. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Uh, well I don't think that dude looks like James. yeah, buddy, they so need to use JB for the NH ILY. And sadly, Inconsolable would be THE break-up song, but we are NOT going there.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Of course he's not as cute as James. PSH.

I think it might just be the hair/eyes/nose. But something about him makes him look like James at first glance. Yeah.

Anyway... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Kell Kell ]

- Kelly
Old 03-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

great start Bekah!!!! i love the title and ur fanart!

i personally don't think that jcpenny guy looks like james! eh that's just me tho [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HisGirlFriday:
<STRONG>I'm frustrated at my cd burner right now...but it's worth it because I made myself a lil OTH cd [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yay for me...Sorry after all the aggrevation at the burner I had to come in here and celebrate. Woohoo!

xoxo
Brittany</STRONG>

Yay for OTH cds! I made my first one called, "One tree hill songs...I swear to god its good. seriously."

and the second was actually a *naley* cd, and its called "OTH, part naley...even better than the first one cause nathan is hot"

The names of all my cds are quite long and random, but you get the gist [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] they are fun to make though!
Old 03-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by peach3y:
<STRONG>"OTH, part naley...even better than the first one cause nathan is hot"
</STRONG>
Haha! SO funny, and yet...so true!

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

You guys gave me an idea.

I'm SO gunna make a N/H CD. And tonight. OH YEEAAHH.

- Kelly
Old 03-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Kell Kell, who made your avi, it's stunning?

Whitney
Old 03-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great start. I guess I should start reading for school. Peace!

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 03-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
yeah, buddy, they so need to use JB for the NH ILY. And sadly, Inconsolable would be THE break-up song, but we are NOT going there.
well, if they DID use it, at least i could bear it!.... and THEN cry my eyes out.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread