Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Love the title!...he better be giving her that look!
Old 03-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>yay for Lucy! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Buddy, i'm here but if we do this, i need you for inspiration; i'm kinda braindead tonight...</STRONG>
Hmm...ok let's start if off with this:

Haley, Peyton walk into the gym. Brooke is standing there with a group of cheerleaders. practically salivating over the entire potential of the evening. The b-ball team is lined up at the far end of the gym where a fake stage was put up for the event. The boys are all wearing their uniforms. Nathan is looking around anxiously, but glances over to the door and sees Haley...a small smile creeps onto his lips and he gives her "the nod" and kinda rolls his eyes over how stupid he thinks this all is. Haley gives him a reassuring smile. The girls Brooke are with start calling for Peyton to come join them. Peyton looks unsurely at Haley but then starts to walk over to them. Brooke, being catty, ignores Peyton and says something kinda rude to Haley, like "I figured you and Nathan were *way* passed "the nod" phase. To which Haley gets all awesome and is like "Don't take your issues out on me Brooke," and walks away and over to Nathan. I then think she'd make a small joke about having just left World War Three and Nathan says for her to ignore them, because he does, and pulls her into his arms. They kiss, and kiss, and eventually they hear someone clear their throat, and its Tim, telling Nate that the auction is about to start. Then maybe we'll get this fun conversation...

Tim: Yo, Nate. Earth to Nate.
Nate breaks the kiss. Nathan: I'm busy. This stupid thing can wait.
Haley: It's okay, I'll see you after the date.
Nathan: Don't you mean during the date? I know where we can get the best mac and cheese...
Haley: *is quiet.*
Nathan: Haley...
Haley: *small voice* I sorta promised I would bid on Lucas.
Nathan: NO way.
Haley: But he...
Nathan: NO.
Haley: ...and Peyton will bid on you. And then we'll meet up after. C'mon. *nudges him with her hip in that cute way she did in the cafe*
Nathan: No! No. No.
Haley: Saunters up to him, presses self into his arms. Kissessss.
Nathan: That's...not...going...to
Haley: work? Of course it will. *big smiles*
Nathan: Fine. But I break his skull open if he touches you.
Haley: Eww, I don't want him touching me. Now go. Make me proud.
Nathan: You're really enjoying this?
Haley: I am. Men. Being treated like pieces of meat? It's irony at its finest. *beat* I even practiced my cat call.
Then Nathan goes and does the whole dancing thing and is totally staring at Haley the entire time. Haley even bids and it makes Nathan smile *just* for her but Peyton outbids her cuz they had that rule set up ahead of time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
Haley's reaction at auction, i want her to start quivering, and then bite her lip until it bleeds when he rips that shirt off. then i want her to go backstage after the bidding finishes and pin him up against a wall and make out with him until whatever is written on his chest gets imprinted on her shirt.
lol, Amy 3, can we submit you as a guest writer for the show? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Lucy, your priceless ad made me grin from ear to ear!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Shirtless Nathan is just that, PRICELESS!!!

Tammy, I hope you have a nice rest, I sympathise with you about not wanting to come back home after a great vacation. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Digital camera problems and all I can't wait to see your trip pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edited to say: Cliffieluv, that was awesome, I SO wish that would happen!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wish we could have all you talented writers do a stint on the show. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited *Deni* ]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 03-11-2004, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Wow!..that was awesome, cliffieluv! I have the biggest grin on my face right now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I really hope the show doesn't disappoint!
Old 03-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. I heart writing NH. Can't wait to see what my Buddy comes up with for the next scene...although I have some idea what is going to happen. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Haley: Saunters up to him, presses self into his arms. Kissessss.
Nathan: That's...not...going...to
Haley: work? Of course it will. *big smiles*

I can soo imagine this scene!...hehehe...makes me very happy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Total Fan

I love that little scenerio Bekah!! I LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE it!
Old 03-11-2004, 09:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Finally rooting through my ******* sites brought me to my old second home, Project Nookie.

Its been awhile since I have been there since Dawsons ended...although i am always a true p/jo shippah! Anyway, didnt that start the big p/jo campaign? I think we should have a project nookie, naley style! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] It would be a great way to show our support for them. And if there is, one...im slow. sorry.

although it would probobly have to be project kiss because we are so far from nookie it seems...heh
Old 03-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

We have a project like that started already for NH but thanks for the encouragement/necessity for one. The JL's do need all the pimping they can get.

Hee. Thanks Mal. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How much do we need a scene like that?
Old 03-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Banned

Clicked, but membership has to be approved......do I want to see it that much? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

We do have one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] PM one of the senior shippers(Whitney, cliffieluv.....I can't remember who's in charge.)
Old 03-11-2004, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Aleah*:
<STRONG>Clicked, but membership has to be approved......do I want to see it that much? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

We do have one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] PM one of the senior shippers(Whitney, cliffieluv.....I can't remember who's in charge.)</STRONG>
As much as I like being included in that list, I'm actually not in charge. That would be the lovely Mal. (FF name - DOJ)
Old 03-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Total Fan

If you are not yet a part of Destination:Beautiful and you would like to be a part of it, PM me and I'll send you our introductory member survey and get you started.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Banned

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah....I have no brain and my email's all sucky right now. She was going to be my 3rd listed person if I'd continued...... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sorry Mal! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>If you are not yet a part of Destination:Beautiful and you would like to be a part of it, PM me and I'll send you our introductory member survey and get you started.</STRONG>
do we get a free tote bag and/or a toaster too? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (being a brat because you know i am one)
Old 03-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Banned

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I could use a new toaster....... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread