Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Total Fan

M_J_23.... Don't worry... YOU AND ME BOTH. I think we are the last 2 on the fricking thread that are going by the caps that were posted.

Call me a crybaby, but I wanna see it!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Okay, it has been confimed by a reliable source this is not a dream. I don't blame you guys for wanting to keep that hope, but it's an impossible scenario at this point.

The kiss happens in reality.

I've truly come to the point where I'm not even worried about it anymore. Yes, it bugs me the writers are having it play out this way, but it's not going to mess with NH. In fact I would venture to say it might bring Nathan and Haley's feelings more to the forefront.

As for Peyton, I love Hilarie, and I did love Peyton. But the writing has destroyed her character, I refuse to ship her in any kind of relationship, friendship or otherwise. This was just the last straw for me.

So let's all take a collective sigh and remember all the wonderful things Nathan has said to Haley about his feelings for her. It's obvious anything he feel for Peyton doesn't come anywhere near what he feels for Haley. The only person who's feelings haven't been spelled out are Haley's. So maybe we'll get something from her if she finds out about the kiss.

I don't know, for some reason I just think this will bring good things to NH in the end. We'll just have to suffer through the second long kiss so Luke can see it and storm off and pout about it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Whitney
Old 03-10-2004, 02:51 PM
Total Fan

PS... sorry, though, I like P/J better than D/J...

Simmer down. It's all going to be ok! LOL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Just wanted to add, James Lafferty looks SO hot shirtless, nice body...lol... ok back to HW

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 03-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm not sure why it's not working for you, M_J. It was up and running this morning. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I agree with everyone who said not to worry. Of course, I was disgusted when I first saw (not a great way to start my day), but Nathan/Haley are a very strong couple. I doubt that they will ever love someone, anytime soon, as much as they love each other. You can just tell by the way they look/act when they are together. So, no worries on my part. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Total Fan

Workin' those abs! Right!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey girls! Im new, im crawling out of lurkdom right now...so hiiii!

As for the promo...hmm, call me an optomist but I really dont think that this is a bad thing at all *ducks at flying tomatoes* After all of the great things he has done for haley, to prove to her time after TIME after time how much she means to him, I dont think he would just go and makeout with Peyton.

I posted a huge response in the spoilers section, but basically...i think the kiss is a lot shorter than it shows and that there is a lot of context missing. I think everyone is forgetting that there are about 46 minutes of a show. Remember, that kiss is inly about 5 seconds of the WHOLE show.

I know its hard not to freak out (believe me i had my share of scary dremas last night!) but just wait and be patient. Hope for the best! After everything, naley still looks strong even after "she dumped him" and etc. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for the whole p/jo debate...dont make me break out my I LOVE P/JO cardboard sandwich board [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Almost time for me to leave. I don't want to drive! Anyway, I just want to say that yeah I think the promo is probably being taken out of context somehow, but I just don't know exactly in what definite way yet. Whatever, I'm done caring. See you all at some point.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ok, I'm back from this morning and a lot calmer.

Bekah, thanks for the thread with the most timely and appropriate title.

I'm glad everyone, including myself, is taking this in stride. Damn the WB for their promos!! Before I came on, I watched WAO so that I could be in the right frame of mind.

Whitney has confirmed it's not a dream... Ok I'm still dealing. But why? I still come back to that question. Is Nathan just been so deprived since he and Haley aren't having sex that he turns to Peyton for a quicky?!! It doesn't make sense.

I agree with Whitney that the character of Peyton, that I didn't hate and I even kind of understood her actions in the Brooke/Lucas thing, is now becoming one that can never be redeemed. I mean with a friend like her.... Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by peach3y:
<STRONG>

As for the whole p/jo debate...dont make me break out my I LOVE P/JO cardboard sandwich board [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm always holding out my I LOVE P/JO cardboard sandwich board. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think if their story taught us anything, regardless of who you shipped on the show, is that writers actually do listen to fans and will actually let the natural progression of a show dictate storylines instead of forcing some "original" blueprint no one wanted to see happen. Even if you didn't ship P/J I think the two of them ending up together was a victory for fans everywhere. It gave hope that writers aren't as clueless as they often appear and do care about their fans.

Anyways, point is, P/J = N/H in that they both have the best chemistry and have the most number of fans, 2 factors that should almost gaurantee they come out on top in the end. Like I said, P/J gave hope to fans everywhere. Anything is possible!
Old 03-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, maybe its a crossover and its a mindwarp...hee hee. J/K

On a higher but totally off topic note I just got free skybox tickets to the Wizards/Hawks game friday night!

Mal, were you saying your emails to me were bouncing or the emails to the WB were bouncing...because if its my email address I may need to set up a new one.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

ladonna omg your sig just made me burst out laughing. so true, so true.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*:
<STRONG>
First it's Nathan/Peyton/Lucas

Then Lucas/Peyton/Brooke

From the looks of it, it might possibly be Nathan/Haley/Peyton

What's next..Nathan/Haley/Jake??? Haley/Nathan/Lucas?? Nathan/Peyton/Jake?? Haley/Nathan/TIM??? God the writers are screwing EVERYTHING up!!!!</STRONG>

I think that pretty soon they will run out of people, and it will be Nathan/Haley/Uncle Keith! LOL

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beckhamsgrl:
<STRONG>

I think that pretty soon they will run out of people, and it will be Nathan/Haley/Uncle Keith! LOL</STRONG>

Sadly, I think I'd take this over Nathan/Haley/Lucas. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I apologize for all the lyrics but I'm in a song/lyric mood and I can't get out of it. I think these are really NH inspired.

Love Is Only A Feeling Lyrics by The Darkness

The first flush of youth was upon you when our eyes first met
And I knew that to you and into your life I had to get
I felt light-headed at the touch of this stranger's hand
An assault my defences systematically failed to withstand

'Cos you came at a time
When the pursuit of one true love in which to fall
Was the be all and end all

Love is only a feeling
(Drifting away)
When I'm in your arms I start believing
(It's here to stay)