Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>

I seriously don't know either. I don't know if I could ship N/H anymore if Nathan was cheating, considering cheating, whatever...on Haley. That's just so wrong.

It's like a black cloud has settled over everything. Their love is tainted. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Yes, I know this is the WB, but they WERE kissing. That was no mislead. And I can't understand why they would after everything.</STRONG>
It is a black cloud. That's a very perceptive way to put it, and I feel the exact same way. I guess this was a kick to get my angst muse back in swing, because that is definitely what this is doing. If I didn't hate the WB so much, I might call them PR geniuses. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But then I'd have to throw up... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very fitting title but part of me knows that the WB can be THAT stupid! Look what they did to my D/J. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But I'm keeping a positive mind about everything I read...just doesn't seem right.

Anybody know where I can see the promo of this darn kiss? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited M_J_23 ]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:18 PM
Total Fan

Hey guys! Great start to the thread Bekah! I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I can't really get worked up about this suppsoed N/P thing. I believe that it is a dream, that's the only thing that makes sence. The convo between P and N would make total sence if this was Lucas's dream. The things they said is exactly what Lucas would be afraid of, that Peyton would find someone else. We know Nathan loves our girl, there is no way that he would do that to Haley. This is most definitly a dream...no doubt in my mind!
Old 03-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm not stressing, nathan wouldn't cheat I think it's just totally misleading!

U can see the promo at can't be denied

I think things will be fine, if it was supposed to be Nathan cheating, it would look more intense, I've watched the promo countless times now and he and Peyton look like they are kind of smiling, I may JUST be able to accept the idea that Nathan may cheat, but cheat so HAPPILY, no way!

That is why i'm not getting worked up, there's NO way the writers would make them do that to Haley that callously. No, we're safe, N/H are fine!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 03-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link, but when I click on the videos I just get to hear the voice over. Am I doing something wrong? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathans_girl:
<STRONG> I may JUST be able to accept the idea that Nathan may cheat, but cheat so HAPPILY, no way!
</STRONG>
Charli - Thanks...for some reason this line made me smile! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

a VERY fitting title! I don't think anyone can be this stupid though...i dont wanna believe that Nathan could be this stupid...
Old 03-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Heh, actually I think the destruction of D/J was the ultimate proof that WB writers have some sort of brains after all. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They ended with Pacey/Joey, anything is possible! I think that may be why I'm so positive on things like this these days. I mean, look at "Love Bites". And P/J still came out on top and everything still made sense and it was still awesome. Maybe the P/J ending has given me way too much faith in the WB writers. Now I just need Joss to give me B/A for the end of "Angel" and I'll be a WB viewer for life.

For some reason I just don't think this is gonna be any big obstacle for N/H. N/P had to put closure on their relationship sometime, and this is just when they're doing it is all.
Old 03-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Jay
Master Fan

yea..N/P kissed....but i don't think it is what it is. something is behind it...maybe.they were forced to kiss or something.... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

then again...like someoen mentioned..what do u expect. It's the WB...we're used to surprises but they don't turn out to be that obvious....

besides, why did the WB decided to release the promo so early? they wanted to get the Naley so upset...but when it airs...it may not not turn out that way. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Promos are meant to misleading. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree Linda, glad u liked it Becca!

Not sure why the clip doesn't work for you, it does for me, try getting the latest windows media player.

Thanks Linda, glad to see some more cup half fullers on here!

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited Nathans_girl ]
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 03-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23:
<STRONG>Thanks for the link, but when I click on the videos I just get to hear the voice over. Am I doing something wrong? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yea..same here. i thought i was hearing voices..u know like the devil talking to me or something from behind. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Total Fan

Well I'm just going to hope for the best. I refuse to spend the next 4 weeks being depressed about something when I don't even know the full context of it.

The thing that bothers me is what Nathan says and honestly what he says doesn't even bother me so much anymore. As I was telling Linda, *truly* loving is new to Nathan, he might not know how to express that in the words of somebody well versed in the experience. In Nathan speak "I will not be a cheater.I will not cheat on Haley" is a big deal. It's Nathan speak for saying "My love with Haley is a different love, the best love, a love I can't forsake, regardless of the past and no matter what I could have with anybody else."
Old 03-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
originally posted by christiinedechagny:

Heh, actually I think the destruction of D/J was the ultimate proof that WB writers have some sort of brains after all. They ended with Pacey/Joey, anything is possible! I think that may be why I'm so positive on things like this these days. I mean, look at "Love Bites". And P/J still came out on top and everything still made sense and it was still awesome. Maybe the P/J ending has given me way too much faith in the WB writers. Now I just need Joss to give me B/A for the end of "Angel" and I'll be a WB viewer for life.

I beg to differ....the WB proved they lost ALL of it's brains when they messed up what could have been the best romantic friendship/relationship in any tv show, IMO.

But I don't feel that bad since WB aren't the only stupid ones around, FOX were the first stupids to mess up a great couple in Brenda and Dylan.

Back to Naley though, I hope that line was taken out of context.

Quote:
originally posted by Jay_10:

yea..same here. i thought i was hearing voices..u know like the devil talking to me or something from behind. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Same here too...I was like "what the ***** was that!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let me go try once again to see the promo.

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited M_J_23 ]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:42 PM
Total Fan

It's so nice to read some more positive posts! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was afraid I was the only one who wasn't really worried about the supposed N/P thing. I think everything will be fine for out two. Now I just need to make a Priceless ad to help cheer everyone else up.
Old 03-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>In Nathan speak "I will not be a cheater.I will not cheat on Haley" is a big deal. It's Nathan speak for saying "My love with Haley is a different love, the best love, a love I can't forsake, regardless of the past and no matter what I could have with anybody else."</STRONG>
Mal - You're killing me! This is so very much Nathan speak.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]