Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi friend! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

So, okay, I'm ususally never up this early unless I'm going to school or I am subbing, but I could barely sleep last night. There are these horrible high winds and they woke me up at like 5:30am. I've been in and out since around 9:30am, so I just got up. I spent the last 4 hours thinking about this show. See what it's doing to me! And I've come down to this conclusion! I refuse to believe the writers are that stupid. So...that's what I'm saying.

How is everyone? Yesterday was pretty crazy!

Tammy~ Have fun on your trip and regardless of what that extra said, check with local businesses! It's kind of weird for them to have a break in filming when they are a month away from summer hiatus. Just keep going back to the places they shoot and see if they are there.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Spring Break has officially started for me. I thought I would be more excited about it...

If Nathan & Haley were on Spring Break, what do you think they would be doing? I think they would go on a roadtrip somewhere or go camping. For some reason, I like the idea of Nate & Haley going camping.

:-)
Old 03-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Well I'm in a much more positive mood this morning (thanks for the PM Bekah). I think yesterday I started with being depressed, then got angry and then towards the end there started getting optimistic again. And now I'm in an even better mood. *nods* I think it's less to do with having faith in the writers than it has to do with something more similar to Susan's outlook- the utter disbelief that anyone could be that stupid. So yes. Back on the positive bus.

N/H are so gonna get better after the hiatus. They're pretty much done with the Lucas arc and haven't even done anything with Nathan so they must get more story after the break. I like that part of the cliffhanger was Nathan being emancipated so that story is only beginning. Hopefully it'll be a little more than what we've seen him do lately, which is sit at least 5 feet away from Haley and whine about his parents.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

If Nathan & Haley were on Spring Break, what do you think they would be doing?

omg the possibilities!!!! i'd like for them to spend a romantic week at a resort, going to the beach, pool, getting a couple's massaga at the spa...all that good stuff!!!

i like the camping idea too!!! it'd be so great if nathan had to protect her from a bear [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 11:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>If Nathan & Haley were on Spring Break, what do you think they would be doing?

it'd be so great if nathan had to protect her from a bear [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

That would be...scary. LOL

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*:
<STRONG>

That would be...scary. LOL</STRONG>
lol! yeah, but it'd be so darn cute! when are they not cute!! they'd be the cutest when they're arguing!
Old 03-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Maybe that bear would try and claw his cothes off and Haley would have to protect HIM instead of the other way around. HAHAH.

Old 03-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:
<STRONG>I think it's less to do with having faith in the writers than it has to do with something more similar to Susan's outlook- the utter disbelief that anyone could be that stupid. So yes. Back on the positive bus.

N/H are so gonna get better after the hiatus. They're pretty much done with the Lucas arc and haven't even done anything with Nathan so they must get more story after the break. I like that part of the cliffhanger was Nathan being emancipated so that story is only beginning. Hopefully it'll be a little more than what we've seen him do lately, which is sit at least 5 feet away from Haley and whine about his parents.</STRONG>
Hi Linda! Yeah, last night into this morning, I was in total disbelief. Then, I checked the PM from Bekah and it seems everything is much better.

And yes please! Let's explain why Nathan and Haley are acting like an old, married couple and not 16 year olds who are in love! They should be kissing or at least touching! My God! It's got to be that Nathan is scared to push and Haley just doesn't know what to do. It's got to be it!

And yes, Lucas' arc is done. One near-death experience per season please! He should go sit on the backburner for a while with Brooke, because it looks like N/H and the whole J/P storylines are finally getting pushed to the front, especially N/H since we've gotten nothing with them.

I actually made a list of all the episodes and the writers who wrote them. It's interesting to note that Jennifer Cecil and Mark Schwann will both be due for episodes. Also, Jennifer Cecil is the N/H writer- she did their first meeting ("Are You True?"), their first date/kiss ("The Search For Something More"), and their first fight ("I Shall Believe"). I think we'll probably get another couple of firsts very soon, because we are SO due some action from them. I imagine Mark Schwann will probably write the season finale, so should be interesting. His episodes are ususally really good (WAO, HBaM). I think Mike Kelley will probably write Episode 17- the "Spirit in the Night", because I imagine it will be funny and he did "Every Night Is Another Story" (the last truly funny episode). Hmmmm. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, done ranting. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Friend, where are you? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*:
<STRONG>Maybe that bear would try and claw his cothes off and Haley would have to protect HIM instead of the other way around. HAHAH.</STRONG>
Lauren, you got me laughing at work. Please, people are staring.

Hi YellowRose. Enjoy spring break b/c it goes by quickly.

Ok, Mandie, Susan and Linda, you positive attitudes are definately rubbing off on me for the moment. I wish I had your confidence in the writers Susan but I don't. I'm not going to bring anyone down. Time will tell and I hope that I am pleasantly surprised.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-05-2004, 11:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Have you guys realized that we support the ONE couple that's still going strong? How great is that? I'm also a Jake/Peyton shipper, but they're not exactly together yet. But Nathan/Haley are STILL together, and that makes me so giddy that for once I actually shipped a couple that lasts, and hopefully lasts for a long, long time.

I'm off to eat some yummy homemade soup! I'll be back in a little while!

Old 03-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG> Ok, Mandie, Susan and Linda, you positive attitudes are definately rubbing off on me for the moment. I wish I had your confidence in the writers Susan but I don't. I'm not going to bring anyone down. Time will tell and I hope that I am pleasantly surprised.</STRONG>
Hey Elizabeth! It's not really faith in the writers, it's just knowing how to play their game! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So, I take it you don't read spoilers. That's good, stay away from them! If it weren't for Bekah, maybe I'd wouldn't have as many sleepless nights! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Nathan/Haley Thread #70 - Because they need to start acting like they're sixteen! coming right up. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh no Susan, I read all the spoilers. I just think that thing look better on paper than in reality.
I am the eternal pessimist on the Board. Mandie is trying to help me change but I don't hold out much hope.

Any title suggestions for the next thread. Perhaps one that people find less, hmm, problematic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'd make a suggestion but I'm an attorney. All the creativity has been sucked out of me. It's a prerequisite for the job. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edited to say: Just saw you suggestion Bekah. Definately the right title.

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited veracity ]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Closed Thread   Post New Thread