Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
Thank you b/c I needed a laugh after the lack of N/Hness. You can have James but I want the details!!
Elizabeth, happy to make you laugh; that's what i'm here for. you have a deal, but will you bring me a chocolate cake with a nail file baked inside when you visit me in prison? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Susan, she IS a skank, isn't she??? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i'm already carving out scenarios in my warped brain for N/H scenes in that new mustang and in his new flat.

Buddy, i missed you ALL DAY! hopefully tomorrow we can catch up. love you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

now i'm really leaving....
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Damn it I missed the first 40 min of this show! Someone better make a recap of the epi. Okay now we know what Haley is going to be when she grows up a... kick ass lawyer! She's like Nathan's personal Legal Defense Dream Team!

Guys, we should stop hating Lucas, it seems that the WB writers heard us and are speding way to much time trying to rehabilitate his character, and little time on H/N. I swear this is a conspiracy or (I either spent too much time watching X Files).

I think that the WB writers knows I watch this show for N/H and are teasing me with whether or not they are going to put any N/H scenes. Did like H rambling! that's old school Haley, loved the smile Nathan had when she was rambling (I bet he was thinking yep she may sound dorky but I love her kind of smile).

Deb- Do not feel sorry for you. Your son was in pain and needed your protection and you were having a good time with another man. Yet you were mad at Dan when he tried to do the same. Yeah I can see why Dan picked you. (sarcasm)

Karen- You should have gone to plan A!

Brooke- Yeah, stand up and be strong. You did nothing wrong! oh and should have also gone to plan A and kicked Lucas ass!

I need to know all the scenes with N/H, I can't wait for Sunday.

Oh I loved the Nathan/Deb scene, He came acrossed as half pissed and half pleading. I was just imagining him calling his mother and Deb not being there most ot the time. (snif)

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited FKATF ]
Old 03-02-2004, 09:55 PM
Banned

I know, the Roswell shout-out was great. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nathan has my cell phone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think Nathan's going to end up living with Keith....

You guys predicted that Deb left Dan and Nathan for another guy? Way to go! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I hope we get to meet him someday......
Old 03-02-2004, 09:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>Oh I forgot, when did they decide to finally have Skills go to high school with Lucas?! Is he on the b-ball team? If not, I bet he is the person Whitey will get to temporarily replace Lucas. I was glad to see Skills make an appearance other than on the Riverside courts.</STRONG>
I always thought Skills went to Tree Hill High, just not the same "high school" if you know what I mean. Tree Hill's a small town, where else would he go to school? And you're right, I bet Skills will be the one to replace Lucas. It'll certainly be a shame if he's better than Lucas. I guess we'll all know who will be riding the pine pony into the off-season, then. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

How many NH scenes were there again?..i think i missed them all..I'm soo not happy right now, cause this episode was supposed to last like 6 weeks (am i right?)..and how can it?..When there's a severe lackage of NH...

But i'm happy with the 2 scenes we got..thats how much we got, right? I like the fact that Nathan can always turn to Haley, and she'll always be there for him. I LOVED Haley's reaction to meeting Sheryl Crow...thought that was adorable!
Old 03-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Absolute Fan

The emancipation thing worked out pretty well for Michael and Maria on Roswell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But yeah, he didn't really have any parents, so. I also totally caught the Tabasco reference, I was like, "What is she, an alien?" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, I have to think that they're saving the best NH scenes for the last episodes of this season. At least that's what I have to think to keep me sane. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really not that disappointed by the lack of N/H tonight. I am however disappointed by the lack of Haley. It just wasn't her storytime tonight. I loved the gushing about SC (so cute!) and the fact that she was having dinner with Luke and Karen though. As much as I like the newer Haley, I do long for Old Skool Haley every once in a while and I got her!

The emancipation thing, I don't really see it happening. I do think they'll allow him to live on his own if just for a little while to clear his head and for them to get themselves together and such. It's just not likely to completely go the legal route. The N/H hotness that could go down in his own place makes me so gleeful. So, I do appreciate that aspect.

I think I understand Luke and Dan a lot more now. Luke is just an ass. I was screaming at Karen to go with Plan A for the longest time after that scene ended. I still don't know how Luke can think he's a victim in the PLB drama. And, as much as Dan has done wrong with him, Luke went way too far tonight.

Dan, I've decided, is an evil mastermind. He's got his Super Sekrit plan for world domination and he's going for it. That's what all the faux-niceness recently is about. Maybe he'll reach Magnificent Bastard levels. Paul can do it. I'll be a happy little duck if he does.

Peyton, go away. Or, just hook up with Jake and let him reform you. Though, things aren't looking good for that happening right now. I love Nikki, and I know I'm in the minority when saying this. I've just waited for her appearance for an eternity and now it's here. Oh, this could be so great.

I loved Brooke tonight. She put Peyton and Lucas in their places, and they deserved it. Brooke was a real teenager tonight. Very good.

I lose love and/or compassion for Deb every week and this episode, I just don't know what to do. Deb, you have issues. Like, serious psychological problems that need to be addressed. That, and you're just about even in assitude as Luke back in Crash Course days. That's not good.

ETA: On the emancipation: If Nathan does end up on his own, he knows Dan won't let him live in some shack with no food or give up basketball so he can get a job. Dan's worked too hard for Nathan to give up b-ball now. He'll just give him money with the prerequisite 'no strings attached' speech. So, Nathan, while 16, would seem to be more than capable financially to live on his own. I just fear that if it happens, he'll get too caught up in it and go into a downward spiral.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 03-02-2004, 10:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's a deal Amy 3, I already promised I'd visit you in prison but you forget I'm an attorney. I may be able to get you off (get your mind out of the gutter) or a reduced sentence. If not, I'll get you into one of those nice country club prisons for white collar criminals. This is no joke. The Federal Bureau of Prisons have pamphlets that read like you're applying to summer camp only its about the "activities" available at certain prisons. This is how they negotiate pleas. I know this for a fact.
But, I digress all in the name of James. LOL!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-02-2004, 10:19 PM
New Fan

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I was dissapointed in the lack of N/H scenes but I think we will get the great stuff near the end of the season. I loved how when Haley was loosing it when SC walked in she was playing with those cups!

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited buterfleyes ]
Old 03-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

So I'm not the only one who liked Nikki? She lost serious points by hooking up with Luke, but I really enjoyed her attitude, and I liked the actress. And then the ending Jake/Nikki scene clinched it for me. I love Peyton/Jake, but I can already tell I'm going to enjoy whatever we get with Nikki/Jake. I may be in the minority but I liked the chemistry there.

I found the NH to be very lacking. But I do hope they have a huge arc coming up. Still I think the emancipation will only lead to bad things, very bad things, so I can't celebrate it.

Whitney
Old 03-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
<STRONG>So I'm not the only one who liked Nikki? She lost serious points by hooking up with Luke, but I really enjoyed her attitude, and I liked the actress. And then the ending Jake/Nikki scene clinched it for me. I love Peyton/Jake, but I can already tell I'm going to enjoy whatever we get with Nikki/Jake. I may be in the minority but I liked the chemistry there. </STRONG>
I hated Nikki and I don't like the actress. I hated her on 'Smallville' with Lex and now she's messing with one of my favorite characters again. She's such a skank (the character, I don't know if the actress is or not! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ). She seriously lost points for hooking up with Lucas.

Quote:
<STRONG>I found the NH to be very lacking. But I do hope they have a huge arc coming up. Still I think the emancipation will only lead to bad things, very bad things, so I can't celebrate it. </STRONG>
Whitney, you just know they do. May sweeps is when everything happens! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I can't believe we're all thinking Nathan is just going to turn all evil again. I'm sorry, but I have more faith in him. Everyone has a choice and unless he chooses to go down that route, I'm sticking by him. He's got Haley by his side. I doubt Nathan will live on his own, but I could see him moving in with Keith. He may live on his own for a little while, but then maybe Keith will become his roomie or something. Still can't believe that Dan played his own brother. No, actually, I can. He's just unbelievable!
Old 03-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Only touching on little parts right now, when I rewatch I'm sure I'll have more to say...

Emancipation - I'm a little concerned about this. I don't think this is the realistic route to go in. He does not have a job and has no means of supporting himself. I don't see this being an option for long. I don't see him turning back into evil Nathan but I just can't see this lasting too long.

Nikki - I don't like her. I do, however, see how she could have a baby. After talking to Luke for all of .5 seconds, they're going at it like jack rabbits. Keep it in ya pants girl...

Bitchy!Brooke - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Brooke. Sophia did a fabulous job tonight. I love the "Cheats on his girlfriend with blonde bitches?" and "You're sorry you got caught." I'm so happpy for the return of the Brooke I know and loved. (That's not saying that I didn't love sweet!Brooke, but I like bitchy!Brooke soooo much better.)

Jake & Peyton sitting in a tree - I love these two together. When they're together I can almost forget what an ass she was to her best friend. Almost. JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE...I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you!

Nathan/Haley - I love the return of nervous, babbling Haley. BJL is so cute! James does angry so well...Who am I kidding? He does everything well! I felt so bad for Nate in this episode. But for the love of God I want some N/H lovin! Grrr...hopefully after hiatus [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Dan - ASSHaT! I'm really not sure who I hate more right now, Dan or LucASS...Keith should've known better. Hell, even I know better! Don't trust your little brother, he's a scumbag!

xoxo
Brittany

p.s.- The Roswell inferences they were throwing around tonight! The emancipation, the Tabasco...When the skank asked for the Tabasco I was like, "Oh, so she's an alien?" And all my friends looked at me funny until one was like..."Oh! Roswell!" Hee!

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited HisGirlFriday ]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

I don't see Nathan turning evil, LOL. I just have a very bad feeling about it. I don't think he'll necessarily turn into PILOT! Nathan. But his life gets worse and worse, and him being alone now I can see him spiraling. And what can Haley do? She can try to help, she can support him, but sometimes people just have to self destruct. I said this a long time ago and I still believe it. Nathan has not hit the bottom yet, when he does it's going to be bad.

Whitney
Old 03-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I can't agree completely with ya there, Mal. I think positive things could come from this.
Susan I know you don't like to be spoiled so you have no idea why I would say that this emancipation thing is going to suck, but trust me honey, I've a pretty good idea that this is going to suck pretty darn bad bad.

But you know I'm sick of just sitting in this thread and talking about how crappy they are treating N/H. Just talking about how we get screwed in the promos, press, and on the show. There is no reason for it. We are the biggest fanbase on for this show. Chad may be the star but as far as the show (what should *really* matter)goes he/Lucas don't even come close, not even remotely near, to the popularity of N/H. It's about time we made some noise and let the people over at the WB know about it. I've noticed that threads over on the WB board have been quoted in articles. There is already a thread started over there asking what is up with the treatment of N/H. I think we should make that the biggest, rowdiest thread on the OTH forum . I know it's a pain in the a$$, but this is our couple we're talking about, a couple that has the potential to be SO great! And they are royally screwing us without kissing us first. Hell, even Nathan and Haley aren't kissing. So if you give a damn about Nathan and Hely. Take a few moments and go over the the dreaded WB board and give them a peice of your mind.
http://talk.thewb.com/viewtopic.php?...88&forum=49&11
Old 03-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Absolute Fan

I hate to keep comparing this to Roswell since it's so different, but...if Nathan does live on his own(I agree that if does it probably won't be for long but anyway) he might have to get a job..I would love to see him working at the Cafe with Haley like Michael worked at the Crashdown with Maria [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know, it won't happen for obvious reasons, but it would be cute and fun to watch [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread