Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Passionate Fan

those pics are so cute, I just wish there were more of Bethany...it seems like everyone else has 3 and she only has 1...maybe I'll write in asking for a cover story on her! hehe

PS. Starrie... I love Dillon and Georgie too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited Beckhamsgrl ]

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 03-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Starrie:
<STRONG>Love the heart body and soul that is soo aww!
And those pics where are they from? Are they from a certain magazine cuz I would certainly buy it!

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited Starrie ]</STRONG>
Its from Teen People, but its not out to the public yet. It should be on the stands next week. We are just lucky someone was nice enough to scan the pictures of them tonight so we don't have to suffer that long [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Cool pics.

I agree about BJL. She's sooo pretty, and that outfit well...isn't lol. Glad to see she isn't wearing an ugly hat, like they always make her wear for OTH.

James is just plain hot! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm slightly miffed about the Teen People. The JLs always get jipped! I mean, is it just me or is it kinda wrong that Sophia gets more pictures than James? And Joie! Poor girl is in one lousy group picture. With the ugliest yellow outfit on. It's just not fair. I'd probably be less pissed if Sophia wasn't in the picture with the JLs. I'd be ok if it was just one picture of just the two of them but what is she doing there? Cuz she's not all over every other picture as it is? Ok, yeah, I'm mad lol. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

why did they have to stick sophia in the JLs' picture???? if BJL is in one pic, she deserves to be alone with james!
Old 03-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

i agree!...Nathan and Haley ARE the best part about OTH!..and i think James and Bethany deserve a little bit of more attention!..well ALOT more!
Old 03-01-2004, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my God, I just love the new TP magazine scans. I think the one with James in a beanie is my ultimate favorite of him. He looks like this guy from work I have a huge crush on. Ah, he's a hottie.

And I know this isn't the thread to say it, but I love Hilarie's hair straight. She looks so much prettier with it like that. They should straighten it more on the show.

We need more James/Bethany pictures though. It's alright though because the one with James in a beanie makes it perfect.

Whose on the cover of the new Teen People? Anyone know? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hmm I don't know why, but I'm beginning to have doubts about tomorrow's episode. I love the stuff we get don't get me wrong, but I have a 'search for something more' type feeling when it comes to NH lol (pun intended). I mean it's not me being totally selfish about NH right? It's no lie that we've been getting jipped these days. It better be NH worthy tomorrow [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Loyal Fan

CutieKatie, I think somebody on the newsthread said Julia Stiles. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much! I can't wait until the issue goes on sale!
Old 03-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Extreme Fan

There ya go!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

i hope that since tomorrow's episode is the last one before the spring hiatus, there'll be an ok balance of screen time for each character. it's obvious that lucas and his girls will get a good chunk of it, but hopefully there'll be more than 2-3 n/h scenes! there better be!

i'm seriously buying like 3 copies of teen people when it comes out!!!
Old 03-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Hey guys!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi friend!

Pretty pictures from Teen People, but I wish they would have gone with a more traditional photo shoot. They should have done the Prom issue with them. James in a tux? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's really screwy Joie's only in one picture (at least it's with James), but Sophia is in like 4 of them! What is up with that? I mean I know she's dating Chad, but let's try to make people believe this is an ensemble show. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

OT: 7th Heaven was REALLY scary tonight. I actually cringed and then went and got my schoolwork to work on. That's how afraid I was! Anyone else feel that way?
Old 03-01-2004, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Snagging Mandie. James is just so...yeah the boy is just SEXY. I can think of a few more words to describe him but I'll refrain from doing so, LOL.

Linda, I agree it really pissed me off that first of all Joie was only in one pic. That's ridiculous. Second of all the one pic she gets Sophia is in it. I love Sophia, but she didn't need to be in every one.

Whitney
Old 03-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>Hey guys!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi friend!

Pretty pictures from Teen People, but I wish they would have gone with a more traditional photo shoot. They should have done the Prom issue with them. James in a tux? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's really screwy Joie's only in one picture (at least it's with James), but Sophia is in like 4 of them! What is up with that? I mean I know she's dating Chad, but let's try to make people believe this is an ensemble show. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

OT: 7th Heaven was REALLY scary tonight. I actually cringed and then went and got my schoolwork to work on. That's how afraid I was! Anyone else feel that way?</STRONG>
I would've loved for them to do the prom issue. It's would've been so perfect. And James all Bond-ish? :faints: Still, I love boys and their cars, so it works for me.

Yeah, 7th Heaven scares me (sorry fans). It's like Chinese Water Torture, but much more painful.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Closed Thread   Post New Thread