Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 06:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Marissa that is SO pretty! i'm loving the pinkness!
Old 03-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Yipee! It seems someone has the new Teen Mag, and they're scanning the pics. There is only one Joie and she's with James...makes me happy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Whitney
Old 03-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just got POPSTARS in the mail Saturday and there is a poster of Baby James. It's old school and he looks scared.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 03-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Total Fan

Hi! Great new start to the thread Beckah!
Marissa- I really like your fanart... great job!
Whitney- Yay! Is that the new Teen People? I knew they were supposed to be in the April issue, can't wait to see the pics.
I'm trying to get some pics for my new N/H Priceless ad, once it's done I'll make sure to post it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Okay so I made a LJ Icon...

and fanart...

always

Old 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Total Fan

Hey girls... just wanted to let you know that Dipsy has posted the whole photoshoot from the April issue of Teen People in the OTH News thread. It's a good photoshoot, with one really cute picture of James and Joie. Sadly tho, it's the only one! There is still some cute pics of James tho... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

punkmusicc both the icon and art is beautiful, I love them.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

The cast looks much "younger" in the pics, especially James and for some reason Hilarie (maybe I'm not used to her in straight hair). I think the photo shoot was in the late fall.

As to speculation for the season finale, I can't even go there. I have no idea where the writers will take us except that their will be lots of angst. I wish, I hope that next season (notice how optimistic I am, it's a new me) we not begin with Junior year. I like to see some episodes about the summer rather than skipping the summer and going right back into school. Free time means fun time people and lord knows these kids need to have fun, especially Nathan and Haley. They need some serious action this summer.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Anybody else think that James just looks amazing? I mean I always thought the boy was hot, but I'm ready to worship him now, not that I didn't before, but a whole new level here. He's like...yummy.

Whitney
Old 03-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

You are so right Whitney but the hat has got to go. Even so, try as they might, you can't make the boy look ugly!!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok hey guys I'm new to this but I need your help with something that I just read. As I'm reading this lovely thread about my favorite couple is true that OTH won't be on in the summer [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Did I read that right? B/c a day without Naley is a day without sunshine. I love this show I need this show to get some hot shirtlees Nathan if you know what I mean.
I know I'm a little late about answering these questions but I'm going to answer them.
Haley resembles a little of Joey and a little of Elizabeth, GH. That fire in her and passion she has just shines.
Nathan resembles Pacey a little bit but to me he really resembles Jason Morgan(GH) hes' got the bad-boy vibe in him that I love. He respects Haley which is a good thing.
The couple that they resemble to me is and I'm a HUGE fan of theirs' since day one the couple is Jason and Liz(GH). They got the bad-boy good-girl vibe that I just love. The fact that they respect each other is good to. Nathan can see if something is bothering Haley that's so cute.
Another thing I would like to know if you guys are interested to do. I know there's a James Birthday Project out there, but I was wondering if you wanted to do a Bethany Joy Birthday Project since her b-day is just around the corner. Also if you wanted to do a Naley campaign to show the actors and writers that we want more Naley. Let me know what you think.

Jessica [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Punkmusic and Marissa I am loving the fanart you guys. Keep it coming!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Oh no, I am all about James in that beanie. For some reason he looks even sexier to me in that pic, LOL. My two favorite James poses is the one with Joie, the clothes, the way he is looking down...wow. And then the beanie pic with Hilarie...he again just looks wow. I thought the girls clothes were hideous accept for one or two of Sophia's. But James...those pics did him well.

Whitney
Old 03-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Since we're talking about them, I'm bringing over the James pic, I hope there's no problem with that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

To drool over...

Can I persuade anyone to make some avi's from these? I so need a James in a beanie avi, and of course some of the JL's together.

Funny todbit, in the top pic, there's a sign for "Palm Harbor Electronics. My friend lives in Palm Harbor, I wonder where this thing was shot.

Whitney

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover ]
Old 03-01-2004, 08:07 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't not stop drooling over the pictures!

Im with you Whitney, im loving the beenie. Thank god they didn't put Joie in a hat. Im still kinda of mad that she was only in one picture, but at least the picture she is in she is touching James [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread