Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2004, 09:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Good morning peeps! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi friend! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] (I'm working on that fanfiction, but it's slow going, so don't expect much too soon). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm subbing today, so I have some time to just surf around and stuff. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Linda~ You're very welcome! I'm glad I could contribute! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ooo, questions!

It seems that Nathan has issues with "love" - what do you think the issues are?~ Well, the fact that the only love he's had in his life (before Haley) has been an abusive and manipulating kind of love. Deb's been out of the picture until recently and Dan's been on his case for years. Nathan knows he's in love with Haley, but I think he feels that if he really, really acts on it, it'll either disappear or become vile.

With Peyton and Brooke on the outs - who will each of them turn to for friendship?~ Oh, they'll both try to turn to Haley, but she'll have nothing of it. She's not going to get in the middle of that pickle. Plus, she's going to be "kicking it up a notch" with Nathan. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think Brooke will turn to Karen for friendship and mothership (is that a word? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) and Peyton will inevitably turn to Jake.

Would a Deb/Keith hook-up be about sex or something deeper?~ At first, it's going to be all about sex and comfort, but I could see something deeper happening which would complicate things with Karen.

Why did Karen hook up with Dan in high school instead of Keith? Because Dan was the star player? Some other reason?~ I think Keith is a few years older than Karen and Dan. Karen probably related to Keith more as a friend at first and dated Dan because of social status. I mean, she could have really loved him, but we don't really know too much. Karen never talks about it. I think she should though.

With Lucas (temporarily) out of the picture for P & B -to whom will each girl turn for romance?~ I think they'll both shy away from romance. Brooke is either going to be self-destructive again or completely close herself off and Peyton is going to latch onto Jake, but as friends first and then when feelings stir up between them, she's going to try to ignore them until Jake won't be able to take it anymore. He's not the type to beat around the bush.

Can Karen and Deb build a true, strong friendship?~ Yes, but I just think it's destined to fail because of the men in their lives.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Bekah!

Okay so I think it was Lauren..please forgive me if I'm wrong..who told me what website to put my song on.

So, here is the link for it. If that doesn't work, the username is XxLaur1285xX and the password is Lauren. Then when you get in, just go to files and it'll be in there.

I'll have to try and record it better because BJL is really loud in it. There's two there, one is just the first verse and the other one is the full song. Bleh, it's bad.

I'm off to do the rest of my english projeect! Chao!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-27-2004, 09:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey lauren, I couldn't get in from you link but I found my way in and just put your information in. Im downloading it now but Im at work so I don't know if it will play or not. Im gonna download again when I get home anyway.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Boy it's dead in here. Is anyone around? Friend? Anyone?
Old 02-27-2004, 10:05 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm in and out.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 10:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

What's up, Becca? Anything new and exciting going on?
Old 02-27-2004, 10:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Me too..it was REALLY dead last night, Susan. Bekah and I were not too happy..

Lol.

Old 02-27-2004, 10:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Mee three. The board is alway slow when I actually have time to play on it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Ally

Old 02-27-2004, 10:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Happy Friday! I found this at Fanbolt. I went to E Online to vote and I hope you will too.

URGENT!!

I was just on E Online and discovered that One Tree Hill is on their endangered series list and has been put on the SOS voting list. Please go to E Online and vote to save One Tree Hill!!
www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/index.html

Watch With Kristin

Here's how it works: (1) Check out the list of shows below with questionable fates--meaning they have not yet been picked up for next season, and in most cases, don't have the ratings to presume a renewal; and (2) pick the one show (one!) you simply cannot live without, and vote in our SOS poll. (If you're feeling verbose, you can also send me an email, and tell me why you think the show deserves to live.) How simple is that?

One Tree Hill: Those of us still pining over the loss of Joey, Dawson and Pacey (sigh...let's take a moment) have found a little reprieve in One Tree Hill, one of the best teen-angst guilty pleasures of the season. There has been no second-season pickup yet, but the show has picked up steam since its premiere (2.5 million to 3.2 million viewers), and it's the fifth-ranked drama on network TV among female teenagers. (Psst...By the way, Sheryl Crow guests this Tuesday--check it out.)

Please spread this around to all the other One Tree Hill sites and boards and let's make sure this show is back next season!!

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 02-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Passionate Fan

AHHHHHHHH okay, they have to renew this show because if they don't, I'm going to cry. I will seriously fall into deep depression and lock myself in my room for a month, watching old reruns.

Old 02-27-2004, 10:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Chill out! We were already talking about that on the news thread. Kristen!Wanda doesn't know what she's talking about. First of all, she's using old data from last fall. OTH now attracts closer to 4.5 million viewers a week and it's the WB's #1 show with teen girls, not #5. Secondly, OTH is the WB's only true hit of the fall season. Do you honestly think they are going to cancel it? Lastly, it's their only teen soap and that attracts a huge demo.

All of the series on the list have either been cancelled (RIP Angel) or are on "hiatus". OTH is building audiences and the only reason why it doesn't have even more viewers is because of that lame excuse for a reality show, America's Top Model.

Don't worry!
Old 02-27-2004, 10:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, regardless if it's on the chopping block or not, I would like to see One Tree Hill get more votes in that poll than the rest of the shows because I get sick of Kristin/Wanda talking about them all the time. She never talks about OTH.

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 02-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

GOOD Morning [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I in a happy mood.

There's a lot of misinformation on that Kristen thing that Susan and I were talking about last night. OTH is not FIFTH amongst teenage girls, its #1...and she confuses a lot of other things about the show, so lets not worry about things that probably won't happen.

I'm in my happy place right now. That like never happens so let's talk happy things.

Like the fact that my Friend admitted she started thinking about the fic...

And the fact that I started one too...that has a general theme of making out in janitor's closets...

HEE.

I was wondering though, who created English muffins. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hi EarlyBirds!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Does anyone know how to convert MPC files to MP3? OOh and I gotta answer the thread questions but I gotta do that when I get back from taking my roommie to the doctor.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Okay that article from Wanda or whoever just doesn't sound right. There are too many things wrong with it so I really don't believe what it says.

Morning Bekah, bout time you woke up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

Old 02-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hey friend! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How's the fic going? I'm eager to read! Mine is slow going- I wrote a part of two scenes and I'm trying to write the beginning of the story to set it up.

Seriously guys, don't listen to Kristen!Wanda. She's so full of herself. When I used to do spoilers for Buffy, Angel, and Roswell, we had a few run-ins. I don't like the woman. Besides, OTH is doing great. Way better than anyone ever expected!