Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
Hey guess what I got an A on my test tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] No more learning about the heart.
that's fabulous ally! congrats.
i don't think anyone here needs to learn anything more about the heart. i think we are ALL experts since we've come this far. we know love when we see it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

great job Ally [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!!! i failed my ap enviro test today [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but whatever, i couldn't concentrate cuz i was thinking of tonight's eppie too much!!!
Old 02-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great start on the thread Amy!. Woo-hoo! And your first time too. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:
<STRONG>I swear, it's so backwards on this thread. You know that most people on other threads actually fight over getting to start the thread? And here it's like pulling teeth trying to find someone to do it.</STRONG>
I never knew this was a problem; guess I'll have to step up at some point in time. I'm not even sure I know how to do it. Always thought you had to have some kind of special talent [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] so I always felt sort of *inadequate*. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Only 24 more minutes! Yay!

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

kayley i am soo sorry abt ur test.

err a dumb ques
*keeper of Nathan Scott's BUTT and PACKAGE!!!*

by package do u mean " the package"
and oohh can i keep his butt

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 02-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

I love the 'new look' of the thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm hoping it won't be awkward between them tonight. They kind of made up at the end last week, but I want Nathan to have to work if he wants Haley back.

Nathan and Haley making out....hmmm. Maybe in the library while they're tutoring. Haley goes to the library and doesn't see him, so she goes into the stacks(bookshelves) and he pulls her over to where nobody can see them and they start going at it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 02-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Nooo, no more grovelling from Nathan. He went to see Lucas for her! That was the ultimate grand romantic gesture.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Absolute Fan

time for N/H loving [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

I'm not saying 'grovel', he just can't expect everything to be the same. Right? Maybe they have to start over.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 02-24-2004, 08:13 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't know, if anything I think him doing that for her would have brought them closer than ever. It was the ultimate proof of his feelings for her so it wouldn't make sense for them to go backwards now that they have solid proof that they're serious about each other.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

hey guys!!! Can someone PM at the end of the show what happened?? I'd love you for life!!!! *since the bball game is on [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]*
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Passionate Fan

HALEY SANG!!!

Ahhh she sounded so beautiful! She made me cry that's how beautiful it was. Aww I absolutely love Joie's voice it's so smooth and soulful.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-24-2004, 09:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Is anyone loving how Nathan go Haley to sing for him as much as I am.
That was great. We only got one small kiss but I think getting Haley to sing makes up for it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-24-2004, 09:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Scattered thoughts:

BJL just sang one of my favorite Sarah M. songs! I just loved the entire Fumbling Toward Ecstacy cd!

We got a kiss! Plus she sang for him...I think it will be their special thing...

Hate Dan!

Deb , Deb, Deb?!

Notice...we have never heard Nathan say "I love you"...I think it will make it more special when he tells Haley...

Poor Keith....Poor Brooke....ugh!
Old 02-24-2004, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok, so we only got a little kiss. But, he did notice the new clothes. That's sooo the doting, caring boyfriend. He actually probably noticed her showing some leg a lot more. Still, they are just so there with each other and I love seeing it. It makes me so happy to see them happy.

I'll try to come back later with a larger post, but that'll probably be it for me for the week. Later.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 02-24-2004, 09:06 PM
Addicted Fan

must say, great ending [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i was kinda upset with the lack of NH scenes, but the last one made up for it.. im glad bethany sung, alot of ppl were mentioning it would be great if she did, and she did.. not to mention nathan, looked GREAT as always... cant WAIT for next week

good nite [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Closed Thread   Post New Thread