Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

That's "Wonderwall" by Oasis. It's the NH song to me.

So Bekah, did you ever remember your prediction? We need something to get this thread going.

Scenario: What would you like to see more?

NH making out in Nathan's bed?

In Karen's cafe?

In Haley's bed?

At school?

Some random place, you specify.

I'd like some Cafe action where anybody could walk in. It would serve Lucas right to see it, but I'd rather have Karen find them and get a Karen/Haley talk finally.

Whitney
Old 02-24-2004, 06:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm all about the back of the cafe. It's so embarrasing when you get walked in on- and that would definitely be the place. I was going to say Haley's bed, cuz things could get heated, but thinkgs could get heated in the back of the cafe as well!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-24-2004, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well this is a great start. Hour and a half left. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 02-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

hey all,

thanks for your patience in getting the opening post up. dudes, that's the first thread i've ever started! and i love and would love to start them anytime, except my timing is usually bad, LOL. except this time.

um, where do i want them?... let me count the ways...

definitely at the docks. after hours at the cafe. i'd also like to see more of Nathan's bedroom. why are they always hanging out at Haley's? (i guess it could be creepy making out with all these pictures of Dan watching them, eek; scarey...)

a couple of other things i want: a trip back to the lingerie store. and some excuse for Haley to come into the boy's locker room (like Peyton)!
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So Bekah, did you ever remember your prediction? We need something to get this thread going.

In Karen's cafe?

In Haley's bed?

At school?

I wonder why on earth this question was floating around in your head [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] LOL. We really DO have one track minds Whit.

I kind of remembered LOL. I think we'll see someone helping Lucas stumble around either the Cafe, his house, or school. Hopefully not Haley, but he will run into Peyton...they will look at each other longily. If Haley is walking around with Lucas, I think Nathan will interrupt and Luke will try to be all brotherly with him and Nate will just look at Haley and be like "it was no big deal." Then, in my head, they run off to the janitors closet and make out, but I think that Nathan will get called to the office and Dan will somehow take him out of school and Haley will get nervous when she doesn't see Nathan in school, then she finds out later that Nathan had to go to "court" with his parents and they talk and etc...Well, at least thats the stuff I had been thinking about. I also, like you, would LOVE a K/H scene!! Like so much. Ahh we're 15 minutes closer now LOL. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Extreme Fan

N/H makeout sessions - I think it would be so cute if she was working and he pulled her to the back of the cafe and just started kissing her. And I would love if Lucas or Karen walked back there. I just wanna see the look on Luke's face, and a Karen talk would be great. Something along the lines of "Make sure you're careful, do you know what you're getting into," etc... *Prayin for some N/H smoochies!*

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-24-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Whitney, you need to read this. Right now. You are going to laugh so hard! Plot-wise, it's hysterical.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I'd like to see them making out ANYWHERE at this point!! I agree that the cafe would be a good place, also so that Luke can finally see that they are very into each other and its not just a fling for Nathan to get back at him.

I can see this happening and then Dan walking in and having "a talk" with Nathan, making it clear he doesn't want history to repeat itself, that he can't let Haley stand in the way of a bright basketball career like Karen was to him.

In Karen's cafe?
Lucas and/or Karen seeing them and talking to her about it, we don't know yet how exactly Karen feels about this.

In Haley's bed?
This has already happened, but it didn't end well, I think a second time is needed to erase those last bad memories for them.

At school?
Yeah, aren't there more empty classrooms or janitor's closets at Tree Hill High?

The docks like catchmenow said, that and at night, I'd love to see them there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 02-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Bekah, I was reading that earlier and LMAO.

I've come to the conclusion I don't care where they make out, who finds them, what happens around them, as long as they kiss. I mean I'm getting obsessed about this, they need to kiss...TONIGHT!

Now I sound Psychotic, so yeah.

Whitney
Old 02-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

OOoo..the NH pictures are soo pretty!!!
Old 02-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Amy, thanks much for starting the thread. Only one more hour.

What would you like to see more?

Of course, but it could get too intense for Haley. Who cares, I want to see unbriddled passion people.

In Karen's cafe?
Not so much. But it could be cute if they get caught by Karen, Deb or Keith in the back. Not so cute if Lucas catches them b/c they'll be a fight.

In Haley's bed?
See comments to Nathan's bed.

At school?
Sure. In some random unoccupied classroom. That's a safe place b/c you can only go so far.

Let's go with at a house party, hmm, maybe Brooke's or Tim's house.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Amy you did an aweasome job girl.
So are you ready for OTH?

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-24-2004, 07:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

What would you like to see more?

NH making out in Nathan's bed? Oh most definetely! this is nathan's TURF, and he'll be comfortable and do everything REAL well!!!

In Karen's cafe? nope, i'm not into this happening...

In Haley's bed? Sure! her bedroom seems to be BAD LUCK for him tho, cuz he's been kicked out twice! poor thing!!! lol but i'm sure and makout scene on a bed would be great!

At school? yes! maybe not intense kisses, but definetely smooching everywhere, flaunting their relationship!

Some random place, you specify. In Nathan's CAR! i want him and haley to have nathan/peyton's makeout scene in TPYHCTFTM!!! that'd be SEXY!
Old 02-24-2004, 07:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>Amy you did an aweasome job girl.
So are you ready for OTH?
</STRONG>
hey Ally,
aw shucks, thanks.
glad you joined us! i am...well... chomping at the bit!
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>

hey Ally,
aw shucks, thanks.
glad you joined us! i am...well... chomping at the bit!</STRONG>
hahaha, Amy you are a riot. Only fourty more minutes. I think you could make it.
Hey guess what I got an A on my test tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] No more learning about the heart.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread