Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha! How do they manage to find the ugliest hats for that poor girl?

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

someone made a really nice video with that song, I just d/l it from Jerilee's site [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-19-2004, 12:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BBallinGurl31:
<STRONG>someone made a really nice video with that song, I just d/l it from Jerilee's site [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I tried downloading that video this morning and it wouldn't let me. I guess I should try again.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23:
<STRONG>
Btw, HisGirlFriday, I like your sig. I can relate! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Thanks! When they said that on the last episode of DC I was like, "Wow, they managed to sum up my feelings right there."

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.

Old 02-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Wouldn't you guys love it if Haley said she knew what it was like to have Nathan in her life....

At least Peyton knew what a free throw. Im still laughing at Nathan's line about "they sucked together anyways, speaking of, what are you doing here?"

Okay Im suppossed to be studying but its not looking like its gonna happen.

Ally

Old 02-19-2004, 01:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I guess I'm the only one that loves Hales odd outfits. It fits her personality.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 02-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gummiebear411:
<STRONG>I guess I'm the only one that loves Hales odd outfits. It fits her personality.</STRONG>
Lee - I liked the hat too....I think the hats, television references and dry wit all work together to create the "Haley persona"! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]
Old 02-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Ally...bwahaha that is awful. It must be a running gag joke. Let's see what crappy thing they can strap on top of Joie's head next. Maybe she wins $100 each time she wears an ugly hat. I know thats the only way I would agree to wear it!

Ugh more class. I really don't like school.
Old 02-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ah! Hey guys!

I'm so upset right now. I made my mix CD a while ago, and added "I Shall Believe", and the darned CD chose to skip ONLY on that song, so it won't even play. ARGH.

I think I'll go watch ISB in a few, because after talking to Laura a few hours ago, I realized I miss quite a bit of key scenes and such. Probably because I popped in the tape as soon as I woke up. Heh.

Anyway, for those of you who are interested, I just added another chapter to The World Is New!

- Kelly
Old 02-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I love Haley's outfits, don't get me wrong. I actually dress a lot like her with just jeans and a small t-shirt. Its the hats that are killing me.

Ally

Old 02-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I think Lucas was beginning to reevaluate his feelings toward Nathan.
What feelings? Lucas doesn't have feelings. He has only projections of ego....he's Mr. inski.

God, that hat was ugly! Just...bad.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited ~DropsofJupiter~ ]
Old 02-19-2004, 01:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>

What feelings? Lucas doesn't have feelings. He has only projections of ego...
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hahaha So true!

H.S. + N.S.

Old 02-19-2004, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Nathan is Nathan, there is so much anger in him, I could never see him becoming "soft". As much as Haley has changed him, as good as she has been for him, his life just gets worse and worse. What does he have outside of his love for Haley to be happy about? His fabulous parents, who can't for even a second put him first? Nathan is not a well rounded individual, he's hates, he strikes out, he walks away, these are all parts of him. But he's growing up, he's learned to control some of his impulses, he's found a person to love him for him, and it's given him moments of peace. But at his core he's in pain, and that has to come out somewhere.

Together? Well, they never broke up, and his honest gesture at the end, ended the fight imo. Sure, they have issues, they wouldn't be the couple I love if they were sugary sweet. But they work together, they fight for what they want, and since they have gotten together, that has always been each other. I can't see either of them giving up, there's too much to fight for.

Whitney
Old 02-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Heh, I can explain "the look". I was chatting with Jerilee when she was capping that scene and she showed me the pic of Lucas looking at Nathan and I said it looked like a "muahaha, she's mine now!" look. But seriously, it probably doesn't mean anything. I'm sure she's just joking.

*cringe* at Hoobastank being used for music videos. They're my favorite band *ever* and I guess I'm a little wary of people using their songs for shipper videos. They're so special! (Yes, even more special - to me - than 311 DOJ [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ). But I must concur, "The Reason" is pretty much the quintessential Nathan/Haley song. Damn them for making it the new single. They just better leave "Escape" the hell alone because that's my favorite song off the new CD and I have no desire to see it turn into a single.

Ok, enough off topic-ness. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Kelly, I can't wait to read more about N/H. Good start.
Ally

Closed Thread   Post New Thread