Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Answers...

Haley tells Nathan that she is dissappointed in Lucas. Do you think this will cause Nathan to start wondering if/what he could do to dissapoint her?
-I think Nathan already believes he is a screw up, and he knows she knows this because she's continually forgiven him for things. She gets that he's not perfect, and she accepts him which is a huge facet of their relationship. I don't think Nathan would worry about this because he never tried to pretend he was a saint like Luke, and he knows she doesn't see him as one.

Do you think we'll get a Haley lashing out at Keith scene, or will she be sympathetic to him?
-I think she may do the cold shoulder thing if she finds out. But I don't think she would actively yell at him or anything. I could see her making an off-hand comment to Peyton about Keith being irresponsible, but Haley seems to know her place, and she walks that line with the adults.

Could anything cause Nathan to *completely* return back to form, ie) completely shut down into jackass mode or has his self-transformation been too critical for anything to change it?
-If Haley permanantly left him, I could see him figuring why not. The one person who really believed in him, who pulled him out of the darkness decided he wasn't worth it. I think that would send him spiraling, but I don't think he would seek out to hurt her initially, he would just believe he was as bad as he thought she thinks he is.

A fun one - Would you want to see a NH night of babysitting for Jenny and how would it end up?
-Oh that would be the cutest thing! I think that side of Nathan really appeals to Haley, she'd probably get turned on, LOL.

Whitney
Old 02-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Watching Nathan take care of a baby would be SO adorable! You know he's got that soft, gentle side to him and I would love to see how he would handle Jenny. It'd be toooooo cute!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think she meant that they put NH together as a response to Tammy's question "On the other hand, when has anything the WB does *made sense*??"

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] At first when I read what she wrote I was thinking it was a new promo pic or something lol.
Old 02-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
I think that side of Nathan really appeals to Haley, she'd probably get turned on, LOL.

Whitney[/QB]
Well now I'm giggling. And not just at your Avi. I could see them trying really hard not to make out because they have the "responsibility" of taking care of Jenny but once the little girl goes to sleep I see them totally being on the couch when Jake comes home and then like jumping apart as if their parents had caught them LOL. And then Nathan waving Jake away and pulling Haley back to him, and then Jake walking upstairs to check on the baby. LOL.
Old 02-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Miya:
Quote:
Joining in on the Lauren/Sark topic. Hot stuff. I loved the dressing room scene. Love LustySark. And next episode looks promising. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I had to go searching for a Lark av, they were just the best thing about last night, and it was a pretty good episode. I just wish my stupid weather person hadn't come on cutting off the first part of the Alias promo. I still have no idea what happened in the first part, I heard something about Lauren and Sark on a bed, so that made me giddy, LOL.

It's cool Mandie, I got excited there for a second, I thought maybe there was a new promo pic I had missed or something.

Whitney
Old 02-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

They are definitely pimping the ILY's on Everwood. But that last one made me happy cuz I heart that couple. (Being very vague for people who haven't seen it)...
Old 02-16-2004, 08:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry to confuse everyone!

OOOOps lol

I should probably answer some questions...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-16-2004, 08:39 PM
New Fan

YAY TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!! WHHOOOO HOOO. WHO ELSE IS EXCITED ABOUT IT?

James is the Hottest, caliente ouch!
Old 02-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey guys. Sorry it took me so long but I *finally* updated that animation for the first post. I actually had to redo it because I made the first one over winter break at my parents' house and I don't have any of those files on my computer here. But yes. I saved the PSD on this one so it'll be easy to change colors, words, add new frames, etc. Check it out, hope you like the new look. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

lolz. IM EXCITED TOO!
Old 02-16-2004, 08:46 PM
Extreme Fan

OK I got all excited and it was just the same promo as last week...argh! Screw the WB man...

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:
<STRONG>Hey guys. Sorry it took me so long but I *finally* updated that animation for the first post. I actually had to redo it because I made the first one over winter break at my parents' house and I don't have any of those files on my computer here. But yes. I saved the PSD on this one so it'll be easy to change colors, words, add new frames, etc. Check it out, hope you like the new look. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
where's it at??? lol, I'm slow & lost [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-16-2004, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Linda, the new icon is amazingly beautiful. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Linda I &lt;3 the animation! Where do we go from here [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And your new layout at Unexpected is 'like WHOA'! Hehe, I'm loving it.
Old 02-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Linda- That is sooo pretty!

Lauren- Its under once upon a time on the opening post...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread