Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Skinny dip with one or more people?
Brooke

Strike out at the one they loved most if they were hurt?
Lucas

Love someone they just met?
Lucas (lol)

Have revenge sex?
Brooke

Have one-night stand?
Brooke

Let go of the one they loved for their own good?
Haley

Create a fake relationship to make someone jealous?
Brooke

Take care of the competition if someone threatened their relationship?
Nathan

Be Catholic?
Haley

Go to Brooke for advice?
Theresa, lol
Plan a romantic night in?
Haley

Impulsively announce their love?
Nathan

Plan out the "I Love You"?
Haley

Get sucked in by a shady character?
Lucas

Get caught up in being popular?
Lucas

Who would Tim have a crush on?
Nathan!! lol j/k..... Brooke

Lie to get what they want?
Nathan

had to bring them over from the last thread since I missed them [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] haha
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AtTheTopOfMyLungs:
<STRONG>Hey guys!! I posted my story over on the boards, but wanted you ppl to check it out - see what you think!!

the link is Here and i would *love* if you guys left feedback!!

</STRONG>
Jenna, i LOVE ur story and i posted a short review [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!! please continue it!!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

From Hat Trick on the news thread:
Quote:
It's pretty much a review of the show. They call it a guilty pleasure, in fact they haven't had one this guilty since Melrose Place. Only complaint is it needs some balance. They give the show a B-.
I bet the reviewer is a NH fan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Balance as in more NH less LBP!
Old 02-16-2004, 06:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sprinkle13181:
<STRONG>

I bet the reviewer is a NH fan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Balance as in more NH less LBP!</STRONG>
lol that's a definete possibility! it's so true though, there's too much BLP
Old 02-16-2004, 06:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Multi-talented actress and musician Bethany Joy Lenz plays Haley, the small-town girl who secretly harbors a crush on her best friend Lucas (Chad Michael Murray).

I swear, every time I read this, it pisses me off. Is there something we're MISSING?? Because I just don't see it..

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-16-2004, 06:18 PM
Passionate Fan

1. Haley does not have a crush on Lucas. That little blurb (on the WB, is it?) is wrong. She's with the one she wants to be with. I loathe false advertising.

2. What's this about James helping kids learn b-ball?

3. Where's the new angle picture of the tangled web? I haven't seen it.

southside: Thanks for fixin' my screen name! :-)

:-)
Old 02-16-2004, 06:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

the whole Haley having a crush on Lucas thing I think is the WB forgetting to change that info after they recasted Reagan. such laziness!
Old 02-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

JENNA I love your story!!!! please post the rest!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Loyal Fan

great start on the new thread.. and jenna, your fanfic is AWESOME! i cant wait for an update!
Old 02-16-2004, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:

Bekah: An Alias marathon huh? What did you think of Lauren/Sark last not, I have to admit I thought they were hot.
Whitney[/QB]
My friend never watched Season 2 so we were watching all the really old epis. Sigh. Actually we watched Counteragent where they play ISB so I got all belly-rumbly about tomorrow's epi LOL. See how I bring everything back to OTH?

Lauren/Sark Dude, ITA. HOTT. I love that we are finding out what a freaking psycho Lauren is. I totally knew she was not this prim and proper prissy fake-British [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] girl. Not only is she not prim - but she gets turned on by killing people. Like, in a really really bad way. LOL. I was dying from laughter. I'm totally going to enjoy this new "friendship." And David Anders? Can do NO wrong. I died when McKennas toasted to his hair. LOL. I *really* needed a good Alias episode and that was what we god. What did you think?

James on OnAir I am SOOO [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I knew that Kelly and Clay were going to be on and I think everyone knows I'm a fan of them so I really wanted to watch for them and OF COURSE the day I forget to watch for Kelly is the day James is on TOO!. So yea, grr. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] LOL. I knew about this since the weekend b/c my friend told me and I was like yeah I won't forget. It must have slipped my mind that this was me I was talking about LOL.

But yeah Amy, we can always use the other title later tonight [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] LOL. Or you know, whenever we get to a new thread.

Ooh questions.

Skinny dip with one or more people?
Brooke

Strike out at the one they loved most if they were hurt?
Dan

Love someone they just met?
Lucas!

Have revenge sex?
Peyton

Have one-night stand?
Brooke

Let go of the one they loved for their own good?
Deb

Create a fake relationship to make someone jealous?
Peyton

Take care of the competition if someone threatened their relationship?
All of the boys

Be Catholic?
Um...?

Go to Brooke for advice?
Tim. Brooke knows what Nathan would like [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Plan a romantic night in?
Haley

Impulsively announce their love?
Nathan or Peyton (as well as Keith who already did)

Plan out the "I Love You"?
Haley

Get sucked in by a shady character?
Brooke

Get caught up in being popular?
Nathan

Who would Tim have a crush on?
Everyone knows my answer to this. Our boy.

Lie to get what they want?
Lucas

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 02-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi friends...

Just wanted to post a little OT because the N/H thread is like my home [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] SO for my human sexuality class I had to read this article and it was all about sex through the ages, and one of the questions we have to answer is 'What is your hope for sex when you're 40?' And I'm sitting here like a character in a TV show when they have something on their minds staring at this piece of paper and not being able to think of anything. HOw am I supposed to know what I'll want when I'm 4o??? I almost want to write down that I want to focus on the present instead of looking ahead to the future because it's better to go into life with no expectations...argh, I have no idea why I felt the need to rant but I did...Sorry, all the school work is getting to me!

But yay for it almost being OTH Tuesday! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Loyal Fan

I cannot believe that they are still explaining Haley with a crush on Lucas (which we all know is not true). I never seen one thing Haley has done to make me believe that she has a crush on him. Anyways I think Lucas has enough women liking him and I am glad Haley does not.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 02-16-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Bekah:

Lauren/Sark: HOT! I loved them together, Lauren was just blah to me before, but with Sark...I'm really liking her. Those two are so freaking twisted, and I loved how "attracted" to her he was, LOL. Sark is like a God, so I was just waiting for him to get a romantic paring with heat behind it. I think that was one of the first episodes I went back and watched after it ended. But I'll stop there, LOL.

Now onto OTH and Luke/Haley...I really don't think it's happening. Not now, and I pretty much think not ever. But that's just me, there are no romantic undertones with them, not from Lucas, and not from Haley. In the beggining she seemed in awe with him, like she revered him, and now they barely talk. Haley chose who she wanted, and it wasn't that Scott brother. She flat out told Peyton that Nathan was worth Luke to her. And besides that, I don't think Luke could ever be in a relationship with her knowing she's always going to have a soft spot for Nathan. Nathan is her first love, I'm willing to bet her true love, Luke has way too big of an ego to put up with being #2.

And when there's a Nathan, he's always going to be #2. Which I find really funny, in the beggining he was so into Peyton, and she was attracted to him obviously, but she wasn't willing to walk away from Nathan. She was a tease with Luke, LOL, and yet always went back to Nathan. PN ended because of Nathan, not Luke. Which means he kind of got Peyton by default. I guess I just find that funny, arguably the two most important girls in his life chose Nathan over him...now Brooke needs to choose Nathan(platonic friend way, LOL) and Luke will truly be everyone's second choice.

Whitney
Old 02-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
<STRONG>And when there's a Nathan, he's always going to be #2. Which I find really funny, in the beggining he was so into Peyton, and she was attracted to him obviously, but she wasn't willing to walk away from Nathan. She was a tease with Luke, LOL, and yet always went back to Nathan. PN ended because of Nathan, not Luke. Which means he kind of got Peyton by default. I guess I just find that funny, arguably the two most important girls in his life chose Nathan over him...now Brooke needs to choose Nathan(platonic friend way, LOL) and Luke will truly be everyone's second choice.</STRONG>
That's interesting...I never thought of it that way

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-16-2004, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Southside, thanks for the new thread. Still waiting for a Nathan promo? Am I the eternal optimist or just living in denial?

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Closed Thread   Post New Thread