Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Do you see Nathan/Haley being one of the couples who will survive up until the series finale? I know it's hard, but try not to be biased.
Yes I do!!! it's gonna be on/off throughout the years, and I do mean YEARS PPL!! lol

Nathan has been the 'screw up' in their relationship. What sort of situation will have Haley taking that role?
ooooo, tough one. eeeek, I dunno!! [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

In your opinion, will Lucas ever get over his grudge with N/H? Why or why not?
I think he will, because look at him- he BETRAYED Brooke!!! I think Haley better throw that in his face like he throw Nathan in his face [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] haha [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have always loved those commercials and by far this is the best of them and it's not even official. I love it!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited *OldHollywoodStarlet* ]
Old 02-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Okay, I don't think I've commented on this yet, but everytime I see caps of the dream sequence I think it. Joie looked amazing in those scene's, her hair was so pretty, and everything was so fresh. Too bad Nathan wasn't around in reality, LOL.

Whitney
Old 02-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
<STRONG>Okay, I don't think I've commented on this yet, but everytime I see caps of the dream sequence I think it. Joie looked amazing in those scene's, her hair was so pretty, and everything was so fresh. Too bad Nathan wasn't around in reality, LOL.

Whitney</STRONG>
Me TOO!!! I love the wavy hair. And she just looked the cutest.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I don't know if I have a bigger crush on her or James...which is kinda sad.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Loyal Fan

In which ways do you think Nathan will try to win Haley back after she dumps him?
I think that Nathan will be doing some of the most romantics things possibly to get Haley back. I think that he will just realize how important Haley is to him if he has not already and I think he has but after she dumps him he will just be more inclined to show it.

Do you think Peyton will actually tell Brooke about her and Lucas? And if you do, how do you think Brooke will take it?
No, I doubt that Peyton will tell Brooke but I think that Brooke will find out and be incredibly hurt and not know where to turn and who to go to becuz her best friend in the whole world has betrayed with the only guy she was ever truly able to open up to and let herself be vulenable just in turn to get her feelings hurt by the both of them and maybe she will become even more destructive.
Keith...an addiction? Was it just more than a beer? And how often do you think he drinks to the point of excess?
I never realized Keith being a drunk. I know that he got drunk and tried to fight Dan but I just thought that Dan pushed him to drink and now I am thinking maybe that is not it. Maybe Keith does have a problem he does seem to drink in at least every eppy but it usually just seems to be one drink but then again he does seem to be drinking early in the day.
How do you think Nathan will take the divorce of Dan and Deb? Or better yet..do you think they'll actually divorce? Or will Dan find some way to weasel his way out of it?...Or refuse?
I think that Dan will refuse but will have to give in b/c if someone does not want to be w/ you, you cannot make them but Dan will probably do something knowing him.I think Nathan will be able to deal w/ the divorce, Haley could help him through that and he might have Haley on the brain to much. But I feel he will be able to handle the divorce.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 02-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The funny screencaps are hilarious. Thanks for posting them here amore85.

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited Liliya ]
Old 02-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Friend! I'm here! I'm here! Okay, just for like 5 or 6 more minutes because I have to go take a midterm. My essay IS that bad! Trust me. Nathan could write something better. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I don't care anymore though because it's over and done with. I printed it out and that's that.

OMG! I was gone less than an hour and all these new thread questions. I'll have to answer them tonight because I just don't have time to right now.

Okay I got another interesting question for ya:

Would Haley have reacted as badly to Nathan's casual admittance if St. Lucas wasn't preaching?

Haley screwing up~ Well, I think we're going to kind of see that next episode because even though Nathan was a complete ass in the beginning, that was in the past and I don't think he's going to deserve whatever it is she's going to scream at him about.

Okay, only a few more minutes before the inevitable.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

love all the ?'s, keep the coming!! It'll give me a reason to GET TO 500 TONIGHT!! haha [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I'm in the mood to post 34 more times [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Okay guys...sorry I really have to go, but I'll be on later tonight sometime.

Someone should complie the questions so I can answer the ones I'm going to miss!

Bye friend!! Bye guys! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Addicted Fan

love the funny caps amore [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], seeing nathan shirtless is DEFINATELY priceless, i just wish she utilized him more for that...lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 02-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay so I have a question

How do you think it would have affected the relationship, if nathan had told her his intentions right after it dawned on him that that wasnt what he was doing anymore?

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>Friend! I'm here! I'm here! Okay, just for like 5 or 6 more minutes because I have to go take a midterm. My essay IS that bad! Trust me. Nathan could write something better. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I don't care anymore though because it's over and done with. I printed it out and that's that.

Would Haley have reacted as badly to Nathan's casual admittance if St. Lucas wasn't preaching?

Haley screwing up~ Well, I think we're going to kind of see that next episode because even though Nathan was a complete ass in the beginning, that was in the past and I don't think he's going to deserve whatever it is she's going to scream at him about.

Okay, only a few more minutes before the inevitable.</STRONG>
Hey you. Good luck on your midterm. Just write down every fact you know! LOL. Doesn't even matter if it follows any train of thought LOL. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] JK

I think Haley is going to be in the wrong next epi and I want to see an apology from her to Nathan. I think its going to show Nathan that he isn't always the one having to say he's sorry and that is going to be big for him, because with Peyton he was ALWAYS saying he was sorry, as well as with his father.

I do think Haley wouldn't have freaked out like this if it hadn't been exactly what she had just fought with Luke over. That really was the kicker that she just fought with Luke and then it was like a punch in the stomach just to hear Nathan say it.

I can't wait for ER tonight. I love Thursdays. Tru Calling and ER! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 07:05 PM
Absolute Fan

the screencaps about seeing Nathan shirtless is priceless is great. I loved it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just got back from taking my medical term. test and I got an 88. So Im in a great mood now.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-12-2004, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Cute caps amore.

You guys are moving way to fast. I missed so much of the last thread.

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited carsonb ]
Old 02-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread. I LOVE the title. Very appropriate.

Amore the screen caps are perfect. Thanks for bringing them over.

Edited to say: Congrats Ally on the awesome grade!

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited veracity ]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Closed Thread   Post New Thread