Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Some more answers.

Do you see Nathan/Haley being one of the couples who will survive up until the series finale?
-I think they'll be the only ones together this season finale. The PLB thing is going to drag on forever, and I think NH will shown as a constant, next season will probably bring their first "real" break up.

Nathan has been the 'screw up' in their relationship. What sort of situation will have Haley taking that role?
-You know this stumps me. I really can't see Haley taking this role anytime soon. I think she screws up next episode projecting all her Luke guilt on Nathan, but I don't know what she could really do.

In your opinion, will Lucas ever get over his grudge with N/H? Why or why not?
-The real question is, who cares? LOL. I just hope NH come to a point where they don't care. I know Nathan doesn't, and before the accident Haley really didn't, but it may change things. Once Luke grows up he'll be fine with it, because a grown up knows when something is none of their business, but will Luke grow up? Umm..outcome unsure.

Whitney
Old 02-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the thread, southside!

In which ways do you think Nathan will try to win Haley back after she dumps him?
the main "cause" of the fight is L (grrr....) so N will need to make some sort of amends with that. (i'm not saying they instantly become brothers, but an understanding.) obviously a convo won't be possible anytime soon, but L is phase 1. maybe he could do something nice for karen while L is in hospital. then phase 2 will be another gut-wrenching scene where he pours out his heart and soul to her and she forgives him!

Do you think Peyton will actually tell Brooke about her and Lucas? And if you do, how do you think Brooke will take it?
not soon. i think they will get that phone call about L before P spills it, and "that other monkey in the room" will drag out for a few more eppys.

Keith...an addiction? Was it just more than a beer? And how often do you think he drinks to the point of excess?
well, i don't want K to be sick cos i love him, but he HAS been repeatedly drinking for the entire season. i would like to see it explored, simply b/c it is amn important issue and i think CS would be do the storyline amazing justice.

How do you think Nathan will take the divorce of Dan and Deb? Or better yet..do you think they'll actually divorce? Or will Dan find some way to weasel his way out of it?...Or refuse?
i am curious to see which plotline is introduced first: N/H's break up or the divorce announcement? it will really affect how N takes things. what will he possibly do without H to be there for him?!?!? it will eat him up. i'm not sure if the divorce will actually get inked by season's end but the motions will be set into place for lots of high drama to occur; when ALL the adult characters are "freed up" anything could happen!
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Extreme Fan

More questions, LOL, now I can't keep up, but at least I'm not bored...

In which ways do you think Nathan will try to win Haley back after she dumps him?
Honesty is the key to their relationship

Do you think Peyton will actually tell Brooke about her and Lucas? And if you do, how do you think Brooke will take it?
I dont think she will, because after she sees Brooke's reaction to Lucas being in the hospital, I think that she will realize he isn't worth it, to hurt Brooke like that, and try and forget about it. And Im hoping she goes after Jake [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Keith...an addiction? Was it just more than a beer? And how often do you think he drinks to the point of excess?
Keith is an alcoholic, Whitney is right- they have set this up from the beginning and it was bound to have a force somewhere- in this case its force is with Karen and Lucas

How do you think Nathan will take the divorce of Dan and Deb? Or better yet..do you think they'll actually divorce? Or will Dan find some way to weasel his way out of it?...Or refuse?
I think the divorce is going to be really hard on Nathan. Once again like whitney said- he wont talk to anyone about it but Haley. Or he might even keep all his emotions bottled inside of him, which wouldn't be good at all.~I think that Deb and Dan are going to go through with it- he might try and salvage it- but I think its to late as far as Deb is concerned.

Amore- thanks so much. I am nota profound person by any means, that makes me feel smart. LOL

Mandie*

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited + ps whatever + ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry for DP

Mandie*

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited + ps whatever + ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG GUYS!!! I take a nap real quick, and I come back to a new thread?!?!? sheish YA'LL!! lol [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Great Start!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

round 2:

Do you see Nathan/Haley being one of the couples who will survive up until the series finale?
hell yeah, and i am not being biased AT ALL! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] they will go for quite a ride, no matter how many seasons this show lasts, but in the end, they'll be together, absolutely.

Nathan has been the 'screw up' in their relationship. What sort of situation will have Haley taking that role?
i am going to guess that this gets explored once they introduce her family into the mix. i don't know why i do, but i think there are some skeletons in that closet. not in the same way that the scotts are dysfunctional (i.e. dan the control freak) but maybe abandonment issues. not sure on this one.

first L needs to get over himself.

edited for dramatic effect.

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know it's hard to see the end of any road, but I know for sure that no matter what they will have some special bond and they will always be close. In a more biased way, Yes! They are going to stay together get married and live Happily Ever After and the writers should take note on that! LOL! I have hope, it's rare, but I know someone who has married the person they dated in High School like them.

You know I don't think we will see her 'screw up' until next season for some reason or at least until we know more about her and her family which I think wouldn't happen until next season. As for the situation. I'm not sure, but I think it will be about her family just like Nathan.

It will take time, but yes I think he will. It will only happen when the things between Nathan and him are somewhat healed and they become sorta close that he will start on that road.

I know she didn't want to hurt Brooke, but at the same time she wants to tell her. In the end I feel she will settle that she will tell her, but Brooke will find out in a more hurtful way.

I don't think he had drunk that much I really feel he only had that one beer, but it will be made as something bigger. I'm not saying it was right of him to drink before he picked up Karen, but he seemed to be aware of his surroundings. I think that he will have a hard time with his drinking problem because of what happened to Lucas. It's in those times it's tempting to hide in things that made you feel better. Hopefully, in Keith's case it won't happen.

I think that Nathan will be num about it. It will feel strange. He will be upset of course, it's all going to be nasty and he will be at the center of it all. I think Dan will attempt to win Deb back and would refuse the divorce. I think it will hit him hard. It will for Deb too.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Gawwww. That promo pic....aww. He's looking at her with such love/lust. I just wish the photographer had positioned Haley/Joie so she was looking at him too. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I can see him doing something really sweet and pouring his heart out to her like he did with Whitey in the office. Or kissing her in front of a bunch of people. Haley has every right to be mad and Nathan really has to pull out something spectacular if he wants her back.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 02-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

To what extent do you think Nathan will do to get in Haley's good graces again?
I think he'll go FAR!! I'd love for her to go home to her bed, and to have a GAZILLION roses all ove the place!!! AWWWWWW..... lol [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Seriously, I think he'll try his hardest, b/c really, she's all he's got.
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Total Fan

Hi!
pswhatever- Your welcome! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I posted this over at the funny screencaps thread, but since it's N/H related I thought I'd post it over here.. hope u guys like it!

Having to get the basketball in the hoop, in your PJ's in front of the whole school: $500

Missing the hoop by a few feet: $300

Being able to see you hot boyfriend there rooting you on, shirtless: PRICELESS!
Old 02-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Supreme Fan

I actually do! I had a friend in high school who started dating this guy when we were Sophomores. She briefly broke up with him after 8 months. Then after a month they got back together...When I finally asked about the breakup she said that: she needed to take that time to make a decision...She just "knew" that this guy was the one and she had to make sure that she was ready to commit herself to being with him forever...Then she needed to know that he could make the same committment in return....They stayed together all through high school, seperate colleges and are now married with two kids (and I think going strong since she and I are no longer friends)!

I agree - next season and probably related to her family...

Not until it can stop being about him...Lucas can't even stop seeing Nathan and Dan as one entity yet...

I don't think she is going to spill the beans...

Keith has a problem...I don't think it was more than one beer but it was just an issue bound to come to a head! Now, to find out the reasoning behind the drinking...We saw the damage that Royal did to Dan - what did he do to Keith?

I think that Nathan wants his mom to be free...No matter how close they are - he loves her and he wants her happy! He doesn't think that can happy with Dan...I think the divorce is a go but I could see them eventually reuniting...After Dan does legitimate therapy!
Old 02-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Loyal Fan

oooooo.... well, I'm HOPING he wouldn't do it like how he tried w/ Peyton- cuz OBVIOUSLY that sucked, lol. I want him to fill her room with roses [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] haha, something like that. But knowing the writers, they'll have him say something DUMB, AGAIN.....

I think she will, EVENTUALLY. Brooke will be like, I have to go. (like dart away)

Seriously, it's a 'healthy' addiction. I mean, in the episode, he wasn't acting drunk- and I seriously think it had nothing to do with the accident- I actually made the same mistake he did, but I made sure no cars were coming (as if it was just a green dot) and sure enough, I had a red arrow, but went. WHOOPS, lol. NEWAYS- from what I can see, he drinks when he's "nervous". I think he did only have one beer.

Nathan will probably be a little happy, but will have to deal with the "did your mom say (blah blah blah)" kind of thing. I think they will divorce, Dan won't weasel after he realizes it's something that 'he decided to do' YEAH- keep tell'n urself DAN!!
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg amore- that is hilarious-

You can call me Mandie.

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

I can't keep up with all the questions LOL. I'm just gonna nod.

Southside (whats your real name i feel bad calling you Southside all the time LOL?), I loooooove the start of the thread. The tribute to their "firsts" is so cute. Thanks for posting up my art, that was cool. Which I even said out loud when I saw it LOL.

Friend I'm sure your paper isn't so bad as you think but if you have time and need someone to do a read-through I'll be around. I have a feeling your gone to class already though...

OH and I just wanted to tell you that we must have some friend ESP thing going on because the questions you posted were some of the exact ones I was thinking about when I was not paying attention in Horror Fiction today. It was so weird, Esp the last one about Lucas. I've been trying to work that question out in my head since Tuesday.

I can't believe we just started a new thread. That's crazy! LOL.

Quote:
I actually do! I had a friend in high school who started dating this guy when we were Sophomores. She briefly broke up with him after 8 months. Then after a month they got back together...When I finally asked about the breakup she said that: she needed to take that time to make a decision...She just "knew" that this guy was the one and she had to make sure that she was ready to commit herself to being with him forever...Then she needed to know that he could make the same committment in return....They stayed together all through high school, seperate colleges and are now married with two kids (and I think going strong since she and I are no longer friends)!
OMG Becca that is exactly how I see them!

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 02-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

amore85,
I LOVE IT! thanks for bring that over. it IS priceless.

speaking of bringing things over, we were discussing names over at the James/Nathan thread so i thought i would bring this little tidbit over and add H into the mix:

Haley means "heroine"
Nathan means "God's gift".
again, need i say more?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread