Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

whitney,

thank you so much for posting those links. i have to play catch up with everyone with regard to your writing. i have been meaning to really get to it, but i haven't been home in one sitting to really enjoy the read. it's on my list.

in fact, it seems like i'm always playing catch up with everyone on this thread. it's like everyone else is on mountain bikes and i'm on a tricycle...
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Whitney for answering my questions. I really love what you said here. It sums up what I hope the will explore.

"They are both flawed people, just learning to love, and let go of their inner hurt should be a beautiful story for now."

"Cool questions."

Thank you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Absolute Fan

wow you guys, I was on this morning and we were still on the last thread, I finally get home from housing for the last five days and you guys are already on the third page.

I love that you put a shirtless picture of Nathan on the first post.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

whitney,

good lord, you are inspired! your keyboard must be smoking and shooting sparks...

i would suggest keeping these, in no particular order:

SATS
Cheerleading Competition
Career Aptitude
Benefit
Play
Art Festival
Parent-Teacher Night
Fieldtrip
3-day Weekend
Summer Break

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

ooo
whitneywhen n/h actually do it.( the deed)
can u actually write the scene .( in ur fic)
u know walkaway joe just mildly hinted at it.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 02-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, my computer is being a major asstard and will not let me read the newly updated episode of "When it Rains, It Pours." Could somebody please send me another link or something..I don't know what is up with my computer!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

here goes:

Since none of us want them to be in a love triangle what kind of situations would you like them to be in? What stories would you like to be played out with them?
i'm going to keep this light, since we already know there's bound to be plenty of angst!
- it would be nice if they took more advantage of the beautiful scenery they are filming in; maybe have them go sailing.
- i would also like to see some kind of road trip; something much more romantic that pinkerington (!), maybe to an inn or something.
- i think BJL is absolutely beautiful wearing anything, but i really want to see them completely doll up H for a reason (many have suggested a school dance, prom, etc.) and have N's eyes pop out of their sockets. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
- H has seen N tear up the b-ball court many times now. i would like a moment when N gets to see H really excel at something; like sing and play at open mic at the cafe (we know BJL is an incredible musician).
- expanding on that, am i right that BJL has been teaching JL how to play guitar? i would so love to see N serenade H under the stars. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Haley has met Nathan's family, but he has never met her family or at least we haven't seen it. How do you think her family would be with Nathan especially her siblings? Do you think if she had an older brother he be way over protective?
we know he's talked to her mom (TSFSM) on the phone; i too think he's certainly met her folks already; they seem to have enough tutoring sessions there, and he seems to just show up at her house (CCIPC). i would love to see some older sibling protectiveness of H. it could be cool to have N bond with an older brother too.

We have seen how Haley is when Nathan has been hurt. How do you think Nathan would be if Haley was in the position that Nathan was, not in what he went through, but if she had bad things happen to her?
i think he would slay dragons for her. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Do you think Nathan feels that Haley is perfect and if so how would he feel when he releases she isn't?
i think he does have a bit of a idealistic view of her right now. he's the one always spilling his guts about his problems and she's the one to pick up the pieces. when the moment comes that her "humanness" does truly come out (besides getting "Fines"), i think he will be a bit shocked at first, but i hope he will ultimately see it as an opportunity to return the support she has given him.

We have heard countless times that Nathan was a Lady's Man if you know what I mean? Do you think that it will ever be more revealed in the future and if so how do you think it would effect Haley and Nathan's relationship, if at all?
i think it needs to be addressed if they are to sustain their relationship (ANY past skeletons will). but i don't think it will become an issue until after they have sex. i think the whole ILY thing and the intensity of it will come first and they will consummate the relationship. and THEN the issue will come back into play just to shake things up. as been mentioned, i hope H uses his "experience" to their advantage [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] as opposed to feeling threatened or intimidated by it.

Old 02-09-2004, 07:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Okay gonna sit through 7th Heaven, so there better be a new promo, and it better have some Nathan and Haley in it.

How is everyone doing tonight?

Ally

Old 02-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Total Fan

What would you like the voice over to be for the Nathan promo?

Nathan Scott...(clips of the smirk, the glare, the swagger)...because everybody loves a good bad boy...and anybody who says they don't...(clip of a half-naked sweaty Nathan giving the "sex-look")...is lying.

What would you like to be the song playing the first time NH dance together?

Sarah McLachlan's "I Love You".
Old 02-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Hey Ally [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sitting here as well waiting on promos. And it's getting pretty fustrating that Nathan is the only one who's promo hasn't aired.
Old 02-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JulieB:
<STRONG>Hey Ally [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sitting here as well waiting on promos. And it's getting pretty fustrating that Nathan is the only one who's promo hasn't aired.</STRONG>
I think it is so werid that they showed a promo for both Haley and Brooke before a Nathan promo. When they were first promoting the show all they showed was pictures of Nathan, Luke and Peyton. I thought they were the ones that were considered the main characters.

Okay I just took some cold pills, so I have no idea if that just made sense!

Ally

Old 02-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, I don't know if I could sit through 7th Heaven if your a fan you could, but I must admit their new neighbor, don't know his name, is very good looking! He's going to make tons of girls swoon he might all ready have! Wasn't he in the movie with Tom Hanks 'The Road to Perdition'? He's alot older looking than what I remember from the previews for it.
Old 02-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet*:
<STRONG>Ah, I don't know if I could sit through 7th Heaven if your a fan you could, but I must admit their new neighbor, don't know his name, is very good looking! He's going to make tons of girls swoon he might all ready have! Wasn't he in the movie with Tom Hanks 'The Road to Perdition'? He's alot older than what I remember from the previews for it.</STRONG>
Lol. I can barely sit throught it. Im not even really watching it. I actually have the radio and the tv going at the same time. When I see a promo start thats when I start watching the tv and I turn the radio off. They already showed one, but it was an old one.

Old 02-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

I can't watch 7th Heaven anymore. I actually liked the show in it's earlier seasons when it was actually about the family.

I also find it weird that they haven't shown a promo for Nathan yet. I'll just go along with what everybody else is saying, they're saving the best for last. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>

Lol. I can barely sit throught it. Im not even really watching it. I actually have the radio and the tv going at the same time. When I see a promo start thats when I start watching the tv and I turn the radio off. They already showed one, but it was an old one.</STRONG>
hey ally,
i have 7ht heaven on too, and i NEVER do. this is how badly i want the N promo. the acting on this show is hideously bad. how has it survived this long?
i'm multi-tasking too to make the wait bearable. writing emails, paying bills, packing tomorrow's bag....
i think our chances are better during everwood, and i'll actually watch that show.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread