Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 03:35 AM
Loyal Fan

This is my first fanart...I think. Way too late for rational thought. It's kinda meh, but it'll do. I'll probably use the rest of the song ("Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak) for a Manny wp sometime later.

wallpaper

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 02-08-2004, 08:01 AM
Total Fan

Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Great new thread guys... I knew there was going to be a new one up by the time I got up this morning. That's pretty impressive tho if were going through one thread a day. Amy I love your fanart, the picture of Nathan fits so well with the quote. I was wondering, who do you think will find out first about Lucas' accident? I hope Nathan finds out first, maybe from Dan calling him from the hospital? Nathan would ifnd out, and then go to Haley. Though, it would also be nice if Haley found out, so we can see her go to Nathan for comfort.
Just wanted to drop by this pic from last week's, since today is Easy View...yeah!

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the way Haley is looking at Nathan.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>Ewwww! I might have to disown you all. Clay fans? *shudders*</STRONG>
Heyyyy now, don't down the geeky boy [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] . I can't help it, I have a soft spot for him; he's a "real" person who made a success. And I love his voice.

And yes, Mal you are *not* the "likes" police [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But you are really good at breaking up fights! (:whispers: naley) lol

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that those two should really date off the set.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 02-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Number 51 already?! Jeeeeez! I really need to keep up with all of these new Nathan/Haley threads. There's a new one everytime I come back. Hee!

Quote:
Originally posted by *Kaylee*:
I think that those two should really date off the set.
They should. They probably will. Most Tv couples do...We can only hope.

- Kelly
Old 02-08-2004, 08:51 AM
Jay
Master Fan

no offence there, i don't like Clay nor his music.

I hope we get some cute Naleyness this week. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

can anyone make me a Naley/Breakfast Club(Seth/Summer) in one avie? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i love both of them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 08:53 AM
Loyal Fan

morning sisters.

you know you're obsessed when you're looking forward to the week starting more than the weekends. tomorrow is monday and then we get shirtless nathan/leotard haley tuesday!

had a late night last night and am trying to jump start myself for work --- what better way than with a giant mug of coffee and n/h!

finally caught up on all your shenanigans from last night, and i feel so much better already, what with a beautiful new sex-themed thread!

rebekah, i love the caps you used; they're perfect. can you add me on to the list next time you are around? thanks, sweetie.

amy, very nice wallpaper. now there's two of us. maybe we should find a third, so we can be amy, amy 1, and amy 3! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i won't be around much today, but i'll come by to hang out after easy view.

have a lovely day.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow, you guys really talked a lot lastnight after I left (Got to love the cold meds that put you to sleep.)

I just love the new title, its just sooo true!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-08-2004, 09:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning all. Wow #51. Thanks cliffie for starting the new thread and thanks to everyone for getting us to 51 so fast. You are all inspirational. Love the thread title and trademark to DOJ for the sex-look. Now, if Tuesday episode is a Naley let down, I will be moved to violence. Like Whitney said earlier in this thread, let them have some fun and forget about the drama for awhile.

I'm still disturbed from the last N/H scene in CCiPC. I know that alot of you weren't and you did calm my fears but I watched the episode again and got unsettled all over again. Maybe b/c I'm older I have a different perspective but the unspoken words left me feeling that this is the first time that they both felt like life was controlling them and that choices were no longer free. I hope that Tuesday's episode will make me forget the look.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Don't worry, veracity. I have to admit, that look was a bit disturbing, but it's just the writers way of showing that Haley doesn't agree with his decision to return to the world of basketball. Tuesdays' eppie should be a better one judging by the preview and the look they exchanged in the gym. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:

No idea. Lucas likes to pretend he’s deep so he and Peyton might be the dark horses in a race that is seemingly NH’s to lose.
LOL! He does like to pretend he's deep. Sigh, he so bugs me.

Amy Ooh, nice art! And I love those lyrics. That song is so haunting and sexy! Plllease use the rest of the lyrics for a Manny wall, it would be totally perfect!

Amy 1 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You've been added.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Total Fan

Hi veracity! I know exactly what you mean, regarding the last looks between Haley and Nathan. I was a little worried too, but I think it was more of a "I'm sorry, but I have to do this" look then anything else. I think Haley just wants to be there for him, and wishes that there was something else she could say to help Nathan. I also think Haley is concerned for him, espechially now that he's going back into the sport that got in him on a hospital bed. The next episode will hopefully clear up some loose ends, and will put our minds to rest. For some reason in the last scene I liked how they didn't say anything, you could just see it in their faces... very well done, IMO.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
who do you think will find out first about Lucas' accident?
Someone saw a preview on The WB, that had Nathan and Brooke running into the hospital together. My guess is that since Dan finds him, he calls the cafe. Deb tells Haley, Haley calls Nathan, and I'm not sure how Brooke finds out. Maybe she's at the cafe as well waiting for Lucas to come back with his mom.

Great wallpaper Amy, I love that picture of Nathan.

Lisa
Old 02-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey all!

Great start! I saw a preview from Tuesday's episode just now. It's a little bit different from the other one I'd seen.

The weather's supposed to be bad here on Tuesday (actually all next week) so I hope I can tape OTH.

:-)
Old 02-08-2004, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Lucas is about as deep as the shallow end of the pool right now. It's obvious what that boy thinks about, and it isn't literature. You know it's kind of sad, he wants Brooke to think they're so different, but I think she may have more self-restraint than he does, and at least she doesn't pretend to be an intelectual. I really liked Brooke before LB, hopefully I can go back to liking her afterwards. Sorry for the semi-OT. I just had to rant.

Yeah, I'm not a Clay fan either. I never got into the reality TV thing, and Clay bugs me because he always looks sop uncomfortable. Some people just don't belong in the spotlight, or he should at least try to relax. That's all I'll say.

Did someone mention Bright from Everwood? I just really started watching this show, and I'm really loving him. No where near my James/Nathan love, but he's a cool character, and pretty cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Easyveiw! I really hope they show a longer version of the promo with more NH. All this LP/LB crap is annoying the hell out of me. And although I am fascinated by Dan, show me a scene with Luke not in it! I have some issues today, sorry.

So more questions: (Also, you guys don't feel obligated to answer these, LOL. I'm just posting them for fun.)

How do you think Karen will react to NH?

What do you think will happen to Brooke's character if she loses Luke?

Would you like to see a Brooke/Haley or Nathan/Brooke friendship?

Would you like Mouth to have a crush on Haley?
Thanks Rebekah!

How do you think Nathan would react to a Deb/Keith pairing? How would Haley?

Do you think Nathan will have a problem with LP getting together if they do?

What's your favorite NH look? You know...the looks...

Answer in replies.

Whitney
Closed Thread   Post New Thread