Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Both Nathan and Lucas were unplanned pregnancy's. I think Dan felt he would have more of a life with Deb. But its really not been stated.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow, I can't believe the WB actually played a promo for OTH already. But only had to do with Dan saving his son...blah blah blah... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great start on this thread Rebekah! And I *heart* that fanart, glad you brought it over so we can admire it for a while.

I've really enjoyed reading everyone's comments on the episode on the last thread - what a bunch of articulate deep thinkers we have here! I love how there is so much going on with this show, so many dynamics, that there is so much to talk about. The writing, character development and continued layers haven't missed a beat yet.

James' acting just gets better and better. Joy was as usual so beautiful and lights up every scene. Grandpa and Grandma were priceless.

Nathan answering the door in his underwear? Okay, so show us the underwear, right DoJ [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Don't say there's underwear and then not show us!

So much to say about this one....

Tammy

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited chocchipcooky ]

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:18 PM
New Fan

Sometimes I think TPTB don't know what to do about the N/H. I mean they have become bigger (not to offend)than L/P or L/B. I think that's the reason for the over hype for L/P/B.

N/H should be a cliche but suprisingly is not. No matter how good the writting is or if the person you cast for a role is " hot" chemistry is not something you can manufacture. You can try but will fail at the end. Their story has evolved into something worth watching. I do think is the little things that make their 'ship work.

Last epi, I especially like Nathan's good manners. I mean he waited for Haley to sit down before doing so, and before leaving the table he was considerate enough to pull back the chair for her (even though he was mad). Sounds old fashioned, but it works for me. And the porch scence, with the hand holding... that spoke of being comfortable with each other on so many levels.

Nathan going back to basketball adds another level into their ship. So far N/H have lived in their own little world, now she has to deal with his world. Being the girlfriend of the most popular guy is not going to be easy. Plus maybe a new feeling will come up in their ship: Jealousy. Will look forward to see how she handle it. IMHO they are going to pull it off. If she can manage a Scott dinner she will slay dragons for this guy.

What we have seen so far meant that it's them versus the world.

Other favorite things in this epi: Nathan wanting Haley at dinner but not sure how to ask (And I though he was Mr. tough and cool guy)oh and that line " you should come you could probably make them behave" or something like that...that was a great line. May be because she makes him behave.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Add me? After last night, I can say I'm a NH shipper. I think it's because, things just felt more different between them last night than usual. It was very tense but real and understanding. If that makes any sense. I just really liked the vibe they had going on, even though I know most of you guys thought they were distant from each other. Heh. I'm strange like that.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Man im stuck at home listen to my online class as my teacher talks and I am so bored (As you can tell by me being on the board instead of listening to the live class). All I want to do is put my tv on and watch some Nathan and Haley clips [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Where is everyone tonight?

Ally

Old 02-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Loyal Fan

haha, gotta love that you can go somewhere else while your teacher blabs away!! haha.....

Welcome to the newbies!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Total Fan

Welcome sunxshine! Jump right in, if you lurk you know we don't bite.

Quote:
Where is everyone tonight?
Writing a Sociology paper. Fun, fun.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>Welcome sunxshine! Jump right in, if you lurk you know we don't bite.

Writing a Sociology paper. Fun, fun.</STRONG>
Right now writting a paper sounds a lot better then this online pharmacolohy class. Its a new program so they just keep saying the same thing over and over again explaining the program.

So anybody have any idea on what is going to happen next week.

Ally

Old 02-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Total Fan

Word Ally! Tho, I stupidly didn't tape this Tuesday's episode, so I'll have to wait unitl Easy View to tape/watch it again! Luckily I cancome in here and read all the quotes and see pics that will help keep the N/H scenes in my mind.
I was wondering the same thiing too... where is everyone? It's funny how when I'm actually around there seems to be little or no action on the board, but when I'm not here we've already gone by 6 pages! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Aaaah DOJ, I failed Soc last semester with a D +. My teacher was a butt hole to say the least. Ruined my GPA..everything else I had all A's.

Sociology can bite my butt!!!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

The Force: I really loved everything you said. It really is the little things. And I think it should be very interesting to see how Haley really deals with being Nathan Scott's girlfriend.

Terpishore: Glad to have you. I think a lot of us were a little freaked at first, but most feel this the was the closetest NH have been. There really seems to be an intimacy there between them now. I especially loved the porch scene because it wasn't overplayed, always a good thing.

Angel! I won't say anything else because of the west coasters, but even if you haven't liked this show in a while, like me, tune in tonight. I found it totally worth it and it left me in tears.

Whitney
Old 02-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Aaaah DOJ, I failed Soc last semester with a D +. My teacher was a butt hole to say the least. Ruined my GPA..everything else I had all A's.
Nuh uh! That sucks. I can't imagine what I'd do if I had all A's in every class but one. The perfectionist in me would die an agonizing death. I'm tripping just because I got a 96% on a test last week when I thought I had gotten a 99%. And yes, I'm that anal.
Old 02-04-2004, 09:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I got all upset today because I got a 70 on a Chemistry test. Damn me and my Nursing major. College Chem is so hard.

I just wish I could keep taking Psychology in place of the stupid Chem. I got an A+ in that class last semester. *sigh* yes, the semester when times were easy...
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*:
<STRONG>I got all upset today because I got a 70 on a Chemistry test. Damn me and my Nursing major. College Chem is so hard.

I just wish I could keep taking Psychology in place of the stupid Chem. I got an A+ in that class last semester. *sigh* yes, the semester when times were easy...
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Wow some else is a nursing student beside me! My online class that Im listening to now is one of my nursing classes.

Don't worry I didn't do good in chem either but i did do really good in Psych.

Ally

Closed Thread   Post New Thread