Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree Linda, gooooooooo Nathan!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 02-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Absolute Fan

I have no beef with Chad/Lucas at the moment, but I do agree that the other characters (and couples) should get more exposure, especially Nathan and his relationship with Haley. The majority of the fans are N/H shippers, so media should pick up on that and give them some exposure. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hmm, I can't believe I used the phrase, 'beef'. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 04:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Deni I see you got an answer to your question about the unaired pilot waaay back on the other thread (give a girl a chance people, sheesh! j/k), but just wanted to add to the welcomes. And to add to the detail about the Reagan character, she was very much a tomboyish type, not girly at all. BJL as Haley on the other hand, even though they have dressed her down, is still very feminine and has just the right qualities to play someone who could be best friends with a boy but also be girlfriend material. I think Reagan would have been more one-dimensional.

Again a bow of thanks to whoever created Haley and cast BJL.

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 02-03-2004, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Uh-yeah, I'm with Linda, I'm getting really tired with all the Chad promotion. This show is so much more than Luke and Chad. I'll admit I don't like Luke right now, but I have no problem with Chad, just The WB and their insistence upon shoving his character down our throats. They may want a Luke couple to be the hit couple, but it hasn't happened. NH has definitely become the most popular couple on this show, and forgive me if that is a genralization, but I think it's safe to say at this point.

But like I said, whatever. They want me to hate Luke the way I hated Dawson, fine. I guess I still hope it doesn't come to that.

On a happier note, I continued my episode series, so here is the second in the bunch...tell me what you think..."You see what you want to see"

Whitney
Old 02-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Spunky*:
<STRONG>I'm watching Sarah McLachlan sing Fallen on "On Air" right now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited *Spunky* ]</STRONG>
That song will forever make me sigh and then run off to watch taht scene... Oh, how I love obsessions. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And yay, new thread and a new eppy! *Jumps around insanely* I know this has been said but I just love the intro post! Thanks for starting the thread.

To make this post even more random... only a few more hours! *Hopes OTH will be out for download tonight*

(Avi by carolinarain)
Old 02-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Loyal Fan

hey guys! Only a little while till the new eppy!

*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 02-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really excited about tonight's episode, because of the FFF. Before it starts, which is exactly six and half hours from now I watch the episode from last week. Am I the only one who does that? I also watch the Nathan and Haley scenes over about 5 times after I recorder it and I mean each scene. It makes me smile every time I see those two even from old episodes. Very special couple to do that to me.
Old 02-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I saw there was a new thread and I was like hey who started it LOL but its Mandie with a new name! Great new start!

My friends and I are watching a movie to make the time go by! ahh is it 9 yet!

edit: yay for you using my title!

what is this BJL article you're all talking about?

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 02-03-2004, 04:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet*:
<STRONG>I'm really excited about tonight's episode, because of the FFF. Before it starts, which is exactly six and half hours from now I watch the episode from last week. Am I the only one who does that? I also watch the Nathan and Haley scenes over about 5 times after I recorder it and I mean each scene. It makes me smile every time I see those two even from old episodes. Very special couple to do that to me.</STRONG>
You are definitly not the only one who does that. Right after a new ep. airs, I usually watch it a couple more times, then I go back and watch all the NH scenes over and over and over....I just love this couple [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Rebekah, it's from the WB. Bascially putting out stuff now that was formed before the "new direction" of the show starting taking place.

I really believe that all of this is residue from the "Reagan" character. BJL's "Haley" is someone much different (yay!)
Old 02-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

hey all!! less then 3 hours to go [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm glad that BJL is Haley. What's really bad is, if you visit your local wb site this is mine when u go to check on the upcoming show, it has Samantha listed!! not BJL!! what kind of crap is that?!?!?
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Loyal Fan

i LOVE this thread... and you did a great job starting it. the pics of n/h are great1
Old 02-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

PARTY IN LAUREN'S ROOM!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]
how come no one's here yet?!?!? lol.....
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet*:
<STRONG>Before it starts, which is exactly six and half hours from now I watch the episode from last week. Am I the only one who does that? I also watch the Nathan and Haley scenes over about 5 times after I recorder it and I mean each scene.</STRONG>
OHS, the cool thing about this board is you can tell all the geeky, obsessive things you do when it comes to this show and it's totally normal [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

LOL here here, Tammy!!!

I am the epitome of dork when it comes to this show. My friends think I'm insane.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread