Old 01-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] um...other Greeks? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Okay, do you realize I almost choked with laughter when I read that? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Nathan probably is quite the romantic. He just never had the chance to prove it yet.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>

Okay, do you realize I almost choked with laughter when I read that? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Nathan probably is quite the romantic. He just never had the chance to prove it yet.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was going to make a Windex joke but I'm glad I went with that one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I think Nathan will be romantic with Haley because she brings it out of him. She is really special to him and I think he is going to want her to know it and a romantic dinner would be such a sweet thing. I know I'll melt into a little Bekah-puddle when I see it.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Okay guys-

I have to go embrace my inner Greek.

See you later tonight! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Laterz
Old 01-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Total Fan

I want the "ILY"s to come just when neither one of them thinks the other one will ever say it. Sorta like..

"Yeah right, like you care."
"What are you talking about? I'm crazy in love with you."
Old 01-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

The writers better play up ILY's. It better be a devoted to NH episode too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Riight, I can hope though! I want to see a sweet romantic ILY scene, but I think an angsty ILY would be better (like others have said when they're about to or have lost each other) just because I like angst and I like to cry. Ok I don't really, but I think it will be a more touching scene that everybody will love to hate to remember...lol.

Anyways I could be late on this but I just noticed something. When I was watching the drunk scene again...when Nathan's giving Haley a piggyback ride, right after she says stop moving the pier, she sort of looks down and says "oooh you're strong!" I watched it over and over and listened to it volume up and I swear I heard it. I just thought it was funny/cute!

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited sprinkle13181 ]
Old 01-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Ahhh, Sprinkle, now I'm going to have to rewatch that scene again. Such a hardship.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sprinkle13181:
she sort of looks down and says "oooh you're strong!" I watched it over and over and listened to it volume up and I swear I heard it. I just thought it was funny/cute!

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited sprinkle13181 ][/QB]
seriously? i didn't hear that i'm gonna have to watch again. i looooved drunk!haley! lol.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Ahh Michelle I watched that scene again, and she does say "You're strong". She says it in a whisper, it's so cute.

She says it in kind of awe too, it's pretty funny.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited Liliya ]
Old 01-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliya:
<STRONG>Ahh Michelle I watched that scene again, and she does say "You're strong". She says it in a whisper, it's so cute.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Kill me now! She serisously says that to him?! I have SUCH a crush on this couple... wow, I have to go watch that scene again!

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Old 01-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sprinkle13181:
<STRONG>

Anyways I could be late on this but I just noticed something. When I was watching the drunk scene again...when Nathan's giving Haley a piggyback ride, right after she says stop moving the pier, she sort of looks down and says "oooh you're strong!" I watched it over and over and listened to it volume up and I swear I heard it. I just thought it was funny/cute!
</STRONG>
Yay, someone else heard it. I was just about to come here and ask if anyone else heard her say "you're so strong." I thought I was crazy at first while I was rewatching the ep last night, but I rewound it several times and she does.

By the way, I'm Amber. Finally delurking, have been lurking for far too long. But I simply adore this thread, it's great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah Jizzle~ Chad to James on a scene well done

I wrote this song about a girl I didn't like, I still don't like her- Gavin DeGraw- 3/8/05
Old 01-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the feedback on my banner!

The thread looks incredible guys! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 01-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome, Amber. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Don't feel the need to lurk anymore; we're all obsessed, but nice people. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm going to have to watch that scene again. I remember her saying something, but I thought it wasn't really important enough to rewind. How wrong I was. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi everyone!

this is i think, the 1st time i'm posting on this thread. i started watching the show 'cause i was bored after GG. CMM is the only one i know and of course that lady from "cutting edge" which at that moment, i couldn't recall her name and BJL looked familiar.

i started out with luke/haley but then they started showing nate/haley together more and more and that won me over. they have such good chemistry it turned me to a giggling idiot. she is so good with him and his romantic side that we've never seen before is showing. he is majorly crushing on her!

i'll stop now, cause i'm gonna be late for work. and i don't wanna bore you all.

ps. i enjoy reading your posts but you guys are moving too fast. i can't keep up.

later.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by under the table and dreaming:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Kill me now! She serisously says that to him?! I have SUCH a crush on this couple...

Lots of Love!
Heathyr</STRONG>
LOL me too Heathyr! I gotta listen for that I love how Haley whispers stuff and mouths certain words. Joie is just the coolest.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top