Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Spunksta I love the banner, it's gorgeous. I love the pics that you used of Nathan and Haley.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Spunksta- Its not the Fa of the moment- thats awesome!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 01-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Addicted Fan

BBallinGurl31 i totally agree, we should all write a "fan episode" and send it in, lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Spunksta love the new banner! those two just get cuter everytime

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 01-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Spunky: Love the banner; I miss seeing your fanart around here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 05:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love the banner. These are two gorgeous people!

Btw, I got a custom avie!!! Whoooo! lol, sorry but I've wanted one for so long. And it's a beautiful N/H one. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
MyTop5: DavidCook.MichaelJohns.JasonCastro.CarlySmithson.BrookeWhite. (in no particular order other than David Cook being #1)
~Sarah~
Old 01-29-2004, 05:21 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by southside:
[QB]I really like the pace that the writers gave N/H; most of the other couples I shipped took forever to admit to each other how they really felt. Nathan and Haley did it in a few eppies. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah I like the pace too. I hate couples that take for freaking EVER to happen. It's cute for a bit, but after a while it's like, COME ON! *cough* Luke and Lorelai *cough* But Naley gave us the satisfaction pretty quickly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

About the "I love you", I don't want it anytime in the near future.. it'd be too rushed for me, at least. Before the end of the season - yes, but not within the next episodes.

p.s. - aww I feel bad, I didn't know there was another spunky on here! i named mine that b/c thats what ppl call me. you can just call me ashley if you want!

Oy, with the poodles already!
Old 01-29-2004, 05:25 PM
Supreme Fan

I totally missed that little note to me in the opening post. How many threads has it been up there?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll try and add to the little animation. I was waiting for some really significant scenes because if we add all the scenes that thing's gonna get *huge* as the show goes along. But I'll see what I can do.

New wallpaper. I'm "blah" over it, I like it from certain angles I guess...
Old 01-29-2004, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>Hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm back for a bit in between my classes. How's it going?

Did Haley and Nathan really ditch school that second time or did they just blow off "studying"? It's kind of unclear a little.

Hi friend!</STRONG>
Hi!! Friend!

I have a feeling they were "studying" during a free period and blew off the rest of school but they really didn't make it clear.

Quote:
The first N/H scene of TLY- I still can't get over how beautiful it was. They just look into each other's eyes like they're everything to each other. They are so falling in love. Which leads me to another question. Given how fast this show moves, how long until we get "I Love Yous" from our couple? Let's be honest here peoples.
because you wrote this I had to go back and watch it AGAIN for the 600th time LOL. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] They realllly are staring at each other like they are "everything" i like how you put that cuz that really sums it up. I think Nathan will say I Love You first, I don't know why.

Linda, sweet wallpaper. Colorful and purty! What are the words from?

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 01-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cute thread title, there's something about him using the word "crush" that makes me melt all the time I watch that scene. They are both head over heels for each other...I love it!

*Spunky* I think the banner is awsome, that scene was just the best. It was like they were in their own little world together, and the looks [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Linda The new wallpaper is gorgeous as always! I really like the picture of Nathan you used [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 05:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

yay new thread! thanks mandie! we keep passing through these quicker and quicker as n/h get hotter and hotter!!!

Linda i love the art!
Old 01-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Linda I love the wallpaper, it's beautiful. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Personally, I think 'I Love You' will come when there's a definite chance they could lose each other. I know Nathan will probably be the one to say it first, but I really want Haley to be the first to acknowledge it. We'll see. Perhaps, we'll have Haley and Nathan talking to other people about their feelings. Maybe Nathan and Keith could have a little more bonding time and Haley and Karen (cause it would be too weird for her to tell Deb she's in love with Nathan without telling Nathan first).

I'm anxious to see where this season is heading. We still don't know for sure what major arc they want to complete this season.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>Personally, I think 'I Love You' will come when there's a definite chance they could lose each other. I know Nathan will probably be the one to say it first, but I really want Haley to be the first to acknowledge it. We'll see. Perhaps, we'll have Haley and Nathan talking to other people about their feelings. Maybe Nathan and Keith could have a little more bonding time and Haley and Karen (cause it would be too weird for her to tell Deb she's in love with Nathan without telling Nathan first).

I'm anxious to see where this season is heading. We still don't know for sure what major arc they want to complete this season.</STRONG>
Heh, actually I can see Haley being at the Cafe with Karen and Deb closing up or something and they are all talking and Haley is rambling about something she did with Nathan and she lets it slip and Karen and Deb just look at each other and don't let on that she said it, and then later on Haley kinda looks at them and goes "I just said I loved Nathan didn't I?" and they kinda nod and she blushes or something. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I posted this a while back as a spoiler banner but I wanted to post it again now that the epi aired and since we are talking about the "looks of love" they give each other through out the epi...

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 01-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Total Fan

Ha! That's so cute, I can see it slipping out of her too, but that is totally different than them saying it to each other. I just know that when they do it's going to be bittersweet and angsty and intense - that's just what they are.

Actually, today I watched WOA and I'm kinda jumping ahead but I thought about the first time they have sex, or more like, make love. We know that Haley is so proud of being a virgin (at least it sounded that way when she mentioned she was to Peyton) and she should be, I think it's great that Nathan isn't pressuring her (except for slightly in WOA), not like he should win a prize for not pressuring her, but we've seen his past relationship and that kinda thing was something he'd do. I was just picturing how lovely it'll probably be if and when they do decide to take that next step in their relationship [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

ETA: I love that banner! "The look of love" - it's great!

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited under the table and dreaming ]

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:11 PM
Loyal Fan

hey!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I made this Naley banner! Feedback please! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]And Be honest [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread