Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Total Fan

It seemed to me like they skipped out on school again. Just the way it all happened and how they left and there were still other students everywhere, just looked like they left... which is why I was so surprised during that scene, I couldn't believe she'd skip out on 2 days in-a-row.

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Old 01-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

what song was playing in the background when haley goes to nathan'house to deliver the cakes and he sees her.

it goes something like

i'll alwasy love u.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 01-29-2004, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Susan I think that they cut school the second time, because in the next scene Nathan mentions him dragging Haley out of her classes in the last couple of days, or something like that.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey all! Great start Mandie! The last thread flew by so fast I still feel the breeze [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I don't think I got to read everyone's posts either [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Will have to make time to do so.

spunky p Ashley welcome to the madness - we're normal some of the time! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Did anyone else notice two scenes in which James' eyes looked brown: at the pizza place with his dad, and at Keith's shop. Please someone else tell me they noticed that; maybe it was just the lighting that caused it but to me it was so noticeable. sigh oh, those eyes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:12 PM
New Fan

I noticed that too, at least i know im not going crazy, lol. Anyways i love the name of the thread it was soooo cute when Nathan said that to haley, awwwww. I wish i had a Nathan, lol. I love how he acts toward sher now soo cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hopefully im making sense, lol.

James is the Hottest, caliente ouch!
Old 01-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Total Fan

Tammy - it happens at least once in every episode that I subconsciously think James has brown eyes. It always depends on the lighting for me, sometimes when he randomly comes to mind I can never think what his eye color actually is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] His eyes are so beautiful though [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Old 01-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Loyal Fan

awww, Great start to the thread!! Love the title [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-29-2004, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great new thread...and even better title! Thanks for choosing the one I came up with. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

These threads are really moving fast. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Already looking forward to next week's episodes... [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

You know, I wish I had that much freedom in high school. We didn't have a lounge or anything (even the Teacher's Lounge isn't that great). We didn't even have free periods and really weren't allowed to roam the campus like how they do on OTH or The O.C. I'm very jealous. I think one of the things I'll be looking for when I apply to places to teach will be what kind of perks they have for teachers cause I sure as hell didn't get them as a student.

The first N/H scene of TLY- I still can't get over how beautiful it was. They just look into each other's eyes like they're everything to each other. They are so falling in love. Which leads me to another question. Given how fast this show moves, how long until we get "I Love Yous" from our couple? Let's be honest here peoples. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Addicted Fan

i honestly think one of them will "i love you" to the other, by then end of the season, due to the pace they are going now. I can see, especially from tuesday's episode, that they may not realize they love eachother yet, but i think that they realize that they care for eachother a lot more than a "highschool couple thing". If there isnt any bumps on the road i can see nathan saying it first...

either that, or they get in a fight, somewhere in this season or next season, and either nathan blurts it out, or haley says something like "...and i thought i could be falling in love w/you" , ok enough rambling.

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 01-29-2004, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

I really like the pace that the writers gave N/H; most of the other couples I shipped took forever to admit to each other how they really felt. Nathan and Haley did it in a few eppies. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Definately before the end of the first season, we'll get an 'I love you.' I'm still a little iffy on who is going to say it first and what the situation will be. I'm just going to have to wait and see; for now, I'll just let myself speculate. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
originally posted by SusanXG:

You know, I wish I had that much freedom in high school. We didn't have a lounge or anything (even the Teacher's Lounge isn't that great). We didn't even have free periods and really weren't allowed to roam the campus like how they do on OTH or The O.C. I'm very jealous. I think one of the things I'll be looking for when I apply to places to teach will be what kind of perks they have for teachers cause I sure as hell didn't get them as a student.
Same here...I wish I was going to a high school like there's. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
The first N/H scene of TLY- I still can't get over how beautiful it was. They just look into each other's eyes like they're everything to each other. They are so falling in love. Which leads me to another question. Given how fast this show moves, how long until we get "I Love Yous" from our couple? Let's be honest here peoples.
Well I'm torn, I want them to say those words already but then again I don't cause it's too soon. But I just hope TPTB build it up right so when we finally get to hear and see it, then it be worth the wait! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TV_gal86:
<STRONG>i honestly think one of them will "i love you" to the other, by then end of the season, due to the pace they are going now. I can see, especially from tuesday's episode, that they may not realize they love eachother yet, but i think that they realize that they care for eachother a lot more than a "highschool couple thing". If there isnt any bumps on the road i can see nathan saying it first...

either that, or they get in a fight, somewhere in this season or next season, and either nathan blurts it out, or haley says something like "...and i thought i could be falling in love w/you" , ok enough rambling.</STRONG>
I could so see that!! Then the other one realizes that, and they make up!! awwww, haha I think all of us should be asked to write an episide [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey everybody, just wanted to drop off this banner that I made [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 04:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Beautiful, Spunky. I LOVE IT!! BJL is sooo pretty. And James..that scene he just looked gorgeous!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread