Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2004, 09:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
<STRONG>I know this is not her thread but I hope that this is true and I think we all love her- Deb/Barbara Alyn Woods is being made a regular....(I found this on the boards at The WB.com but I think it may be reliable!) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That is great!!! I love her! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Nathans_girl hope your date goes well!!! Good Luck!!! We want details (JK) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Belief -G. DeGraw
Old 01-26-2004, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
<STRONG>I know this is not her thread but I hope that this is true and I think we all love her- Deb/Barbara Alyn Woods is being made a regular....(I found this on the boards at The WB.com but I think it may be reliable!) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ooh! thats cool. i kinda wondered when that was going to happen! yay for Barbara! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

yeah drivers in NY scare the crap out of me. downstate, upstate, on the island, makes no difference. as confident as you are in your own abilities, its other people who trash that by acting reckless. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 10:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey, MORNIN'!!! Well, how great are these next 2 days gonna be?!?! My college is closed for today b/c of snow (more snow football later today [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) haha, and Naley loving tomorrow!! haha LIFE IS GOOOOOD
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-26-2004, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BBallinGurl31:
<STRONG>Hey, MORNIN'!!! Well, how great are these next 2 days gonna be?!?! My college is closed for today b/c of snow (more snow football later today [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) haha, and Naley loving tomorrow!! haha LIFE IS GOOOOOD</STRONG>
Lucky girl, Lauren! I have to go to Yoga right this second but I just wanted to tell you to have a fun day with the snow and football and tackling and all that LOL. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Dude, I am soooo upset. I thought the Kelly Clarkson tickets were going on sale tomorrow but they went on sale Saturday and now they are SOLD OUT. I'm seriously going to cry if I don't go. Anyone have connections?!?! LOL. PLEAAAAASE!! LOL

Okay time for Yoga lol. Cya later.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey all-

I dont have a computer at the place that i am staying but I do have one at work- Which sucks cuz I will miss the great NH discussion tomorrow-- OH well...

Great start Kayley!

I agree I think they will have the whole going down the whole wrong path because of him speech...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 01-26-2004, 10:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>

yeah drivers in NY scare the crap out of me. downstate, upstate, on the island, makes no difference. as confident as you are in your own abilities, its other people who trash that by acting reckless. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Word on that. Except I noticed that drivers on the island are much better then in Manhatten, but I guess it depends on where in the island you live. I sometimes stay with my cousin and he lives in Smithtown, and the drivers are pretty good, and not to mention I used to live in Rochester. They are such slow drivers though..

Okay I am way off topic. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 10:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>It was also on like an hour ago, in the middle of the night. I got to tape it LOL.

If anyone wants to read fic, I updated my story over at OTH Central.
Cuddle

Anyway, I gotta get up hella early so it's off to bed. Night LateNighters, see you when we are all EarlyBirds [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Wow I didn't know you wrote that story, I love it.

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 01-26-2004, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Dude, you know you're obsessed with this couple when you have freaking dreams about them, haha. I just did this morning. And let me tell ya, it seemed sooo real. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It was a pretty good story too! Haha.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Stefani13:
<STRONG>Dude, you know you're obsessed with this couple when you have freaking dreams about them, haha. I just did this morning. And let me tell ya, it seemed sooo real. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It was a pretty good story too! Haha.</STRONG>
dude, tell us about your dream.
Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 01-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Yay! I'm so excited that "Deb" is going to be a regular part of this show now. I think it'll be interesting to see that side of the Scott family really built up. I mean they have Karen/Keith/Luke on one side, and then Dan/Deb/Nathan on the other with Haley caught in the middle because of the boys. I think from the beggining, we really saw Haley as a part of Karen's family, that's how they functioned, because like Karen said Haley believed they needed her.

Guess who needs her now? The other half of that family, I would be surprised if Deb and Haley didn't grow even closer, and of course NH are. Now after "The Living Years" we'll have some idea of how things will go with Dan. Of course he'll be pissed about the whole drunk/puke thing, and he's a jerk of a person, but I'm interested to see how those two relate when Haley is totally with it.

Whitney
Old 01-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey everyone!

Great start! :-)

I hate Mondays. I have 3 classes, it's tedious & it's slow. Not to mention the fact that it makes waiting for Tuesday that much harder.

Radio promos are weird: I heard one last week and it sounded like a shower running in the background. Brooke said "Hi Boyfriend" and Luke said "Mind if I join you?" (I don't know if this is spoilerish or not, if it is, I'll delete it). My point is, they're promoting stuff that hasn't even remotely happened yet.

:-)
Old 01-26-2004, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose:
<STRONG>Radio promos are weird: I heard one last week and it sounded like a shower running in the background. Brooke said "Hi Boyfriend" and Luke said "Mind if I join you?" (I don't know if this is spoilerish or not, if it is, I'll delete it). My point is, they're promoting stuff that hasn't even remotely happened yet.</STRONG>
That sorta sounds like that'll be during that hot tub scene that has been in the promo.

I've never heard a promo on the radio before.

So, on-topic, Nathan and Haley are great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

hullo to all! i'm supposed to be studying now during my period off but oh wells!

i'm excited about BAW becoming a regular!

why are they only promoting stuff on the east coast! here on the west coast we have no billboards or radio promos! at least not to my knowledge [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>hullo to all! i'm supposed to be studying now during my period off but oh wells!

i'm excited about BAW becoming a regular!

why are they only promoting stuff on the east coast! here on the west coast we have no billboards or radio promos! at least not to my knowledge [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That is strange Kayley. I would have thought that promotion wouldn't vary from coast to coast.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 01-26-2004, 11:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah i haven't seen anything [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] hopefully it'll eventually come!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread