Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
<STRONG>

Actually, I thought he pointed to Fergie because he then went up an did a High-5....Fergie gave him the "lay-up" on that shot....(Please excuse me if I am not using the correct term - I am not a sports term person... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

I did want one last hug though and the park would have been a nice place for it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]</STRONG>
Oh he did Becca he pointed to Fergie but I *wanted* him to point to Haley LOL. At first I thought he might but he didn't.

Ok really leaving lol.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Addicted Fan

damn it I thought he did point to her, damn my shipper overactive imagination!

Thanks for setting us straight!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>

Oh he did Becca he pointed to Fergie but I *wanted* him to point to Haley LOL. At first I thought he might but he didn't.

Ok really leaving lol.</STRONG>
Oh, one last hug would have been so great! Ahhhh, I sound greedy though! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Good luck on the pants! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree Becca- One last hug would have been good...
But right now Im happy with any NHness that we get- Im glad they didnt overdo the whole LB thing- I soo thought they were going to- seemed about equal time..

Linda- I couldnt agree with you more. I cant stand Lucas at this point. He grates on my last nerve...so I say less Lucas- More NH...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 01-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Word!

Lucas is being one hell of a little brat lately, Keith should have smacked that boy upside his head. Cheeky kid!

Keith's been so good to him, I'd be on the blower to Karen straight away, then again that's probably why I wouldn't make a good parent, hehe, no patience!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not a huge Lucas fan either. I don't hate him, but I'm kind of getting tired of this acting out crap he's pulling. I just don't get the motivation, nor do I care.
Is it wrong that a get a thrill when Deb calls Nathan 'Nate'? I don't know why I love it so much, but I really want Haley to start calling him Nate.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

WORD WORD FREAKIN WORD, Carsonb, I feel exactly the same, I love when she calls him Nate, the only other people to do it were Brooke in LIAGH and Tim in the pilot and WAO.

I kept rewinding my tape whenever Deb called him Nate. I love it, it's so cool and he totally suits Nate.
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Supreme Fan

I love when he is called Nate too (well actually only when Deb does it).... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Awww, I was just thinking about the hip-check! I love how NH seem to have their own little language (communicating with body language and their eyes)...

Also, someone mentioned how happy Nathan was in the first phone call and that Dan noticed. Then the second call came and Dan had to ruin Nathan's mood (well that and Nathan realizing he was a second choice for the outing) - almost as if the thought of Nathan getting joy from anything not revolving around Dan or B-ball had to be stopped.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 02:13 PM
Extreme Fan

I love Deb calling him Nate, too. She is really trying to be a good mom to Nathan. I loved her trying to be nice to Haley about the flyers. She didn't want to come right out and tell her they sucked. I can totally relate to Haley on that. I can't make a sign to save my life but yet people always want me to.

I'm wondering how Karen is going to adjust when she gets back. It's really hard to go away and then come back and find out life has gone on without you. Keith told her everything would be there when she got back, but everything is so different. Just wondering how things are going to be with her and Deb and if she is going to feel threatened by her.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited ladonna ]
Old 01-21-2004, 02:13 PM
Addicted Fan

AHHHHHHHHHHH apparantly there was just a new trailer!

Anyone see it?

This is what someone posted at the Wb.

Quote:
did ya see the new trailer ofr"the living years? well heres how it goes:

-the overvoice guy says "a romance gets serious.." then it shows broooke and lucas kissing in her car.
-it showed nathan and haley at the beach house.He was pouring Haley beer.Then haley was hiding behind Nathan,then Nathan says to Haley"nice knowing you.." because Dan was looking at them.
-then its nathan,dan,and haley in the car and hakey pukes on dan's lap(you should of seen dans face!hilarious!)
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Addicted Fan

sorry, a little late here, but last night's episode was so great. i was watching GG and wishing time to pass, but it went by slowly. but when OTH came on, the next time i looked at the clock it was 9:52.

i loved nathan and haley, they were so cute, and in their "own little world" i was so glad when nathan and deb gave dan a relaity check, he needed that... and my second favorite "couple" is peyton/jake right now. they were just adorable and genuine. can't wait till next week

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 01-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Nathans_girl: Thanks for the heads up on the new promo. Nathan's got himself a sense of humor...

:-)
Old 01-21-2004, 02:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh lordy, the last scene was just so emotional. Everybody was getting along! I ran around my room shrieking "IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!" But then I calmed down after I realized it most likely wouldn't be beautiful a few episodes from now. Lol..

Is there any place to download the new promo yet? It's the one promo that I'm actually in love with..and I only saw it once..which was right after YGGTTCB aired.

I just love how Haley crouched behind Nathan when they got caught by Dan and the look on Nathan's face is just priceless. AHHH I cannot WAIT for that episode!!!!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 01-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

LOL at Nathan's "Nice knowing you..." line! Thanks for bringing that over. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jess

Icon credit to nalazhar
Old 01-21-2004, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh wait, the trailer for the next ep is up on the WB website. Goodness, I could watch Haley throw up a thouseand times..it's hilarious. And the nosie she makes! HAHAHA.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread