Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 11:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww, thanks Charli. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm guessing some of them are kinda dark. It's hard to tell on my monitor because it's one of those Mac flat screens that your can move around. It always shows things brighter then they appear. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Icon credit to nalazhar
Old 01-21-2004, 11:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh they were drinking for sure. Nathan has a bottle too. For those who aren't liking the hat, one explanation might be that she found it lying around the beach house and put it on for fun. A drunkin silly thing to do, you know. I still like it for what it is though. Unique and quirky.

It's funny how the "cool" kids are corrupting L/H! Brooke with Lucas and Nathan with Haley!

As there aren't a lot of L/B fans I won't compare them any further.

Next week will be all Naley almost. At least that's how the trailer seems. I still can't believe the wait is over and we now have back to back new eps. How many left in the season? 11? Think of everything that will happen? Anyone figure out what time of year the show starts at? I still say although it was september when it aired the intention was originaly January so I think it was meant to have started at that time. It is therefore sometime around end of Feb. Haley mentions college being on break. That sounds right, no? Just wanted to know if I should be hoping for a valentine ep with Naley or not.

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 01-21-2004, 12:01 PM
Addicted Fan

awww a valentines ep would rock, but I doubt they'll do a valentines one. It would be great though!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Those are awesome Jess!!! I go to class, come back and there's a NEW THREAD!! eeek... luv'n it luv'n it luv'n it!! Well get this, I've decided to BREAK DOWN and go to wal-mart to buy VHS' so I can start taping these eppies [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] haha, I just SO LOVED it last night!! I'm dork, I know!!

WUD UP TO MY EARLY BIRDS [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-21-2004, 12:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

<STRONG>Oh they were drinking for sure. Nathan has a bottle too. For those who aren't liking the hat, one explanation might be that she found it lying around the beach house and put it on for fun. A drunkin silly thing to do, you know. I still like it for what it is though. Unique and quirky. </STRONG>

I'm going to theorize here too. In the promo for the cast at PH, it showed N/H walking down the street with their beach clothes on and no sight of that stupid, ugly hat. So, maybe Nathan buys her it as a joke because a hat got them into trouble last time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

<STRONG>Next week will be all Naley almost. At least that's how the trailer seems. I still can't believe the wait is over and we now have back to back new eps. How many left in the season? 11? Think of everything that will happen? Anyone figure out what time of year the show starts at? I still say although it was september when it aired the intention was originaly January so I think it was meant to have started at that time. It is therefore sometime around end of Feb. Haley mentions college being on break. That sounds right, no? Just wanted to know if I should be hoping for a valentine ep with Naley or not.</STRONG>

Actually, I think she's referring to Thankgiving break because the show stopped in November and it's only that weekend after. Or the University could be on the quarter system. I don't know. They need to jump ahead in time soon, because it's already the end of January in real time and they need to catch up. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm hoping for a turnabout dance. Cause that would be cute. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks, Lauren! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Susan- Oh a dance would be so cute! It's could be a really great storyline too. Like they'd really have to show everyone in Tree Hill that their definetley a couple, including Nathan's friends.

Icon credit to nalazhar
Old 01-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Wow, 41! I agree that there wasn't enough N/H for me last night. I liked the episode and it was more about B/L/P and Nathan and Dan's relationship. Hopefully next week we'll get more N/H. I would totally appreciate an intense make-out scene like the B/L scene from last night. AFter all, they are 16!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 01-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Addicted Fan

WUD UP lauren!

How was class?
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-21-2004, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Another new thread- love the title. I noticed the foot but that it was my imagination.

Haley looks like a frog-bopping up behind him like that. So cute. I love that they seem to be a touchy feely couple. I really liked when he put his arm around her and the smile on his face when they were leaving the kitchen.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome Ladonna! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm loving the caps and when I get home I am going to attempt to upload an avi! WooHoo! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:

Because it's fun~ Nathan and Haley were hanging all over each other and looking googly-eyed, that when Lucas came over, they stopped a bit just because they didn't want an audience. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I noticed that too. They were so in a Naley zone and when he walked over she kinda stopped, as if he totally interrupted their moment. THe more times I watch that scene the more I like it cuz it shows how they really like being alone and that they are so comfortable with each other.

As well, when she bumps him with her hip, and then gives him that adorable smile, she is totally saying without saying "see! its not hard to be civil to him!" and that moment is total couple telepathy right there cuz he knows what she's saying and smiles back in return showing that she is right and she knows she's right! ahh, i love Naley coupledom!

Dude, she does have chains by her bed. Heh, thats our girl. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Love the title. It's perrrfect simce most of us are obsessed with the foot touching. LOL.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 01-21-2004, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathans_girl:
<STRONG>WUD UP lauren!

How was class?</STRONG>
it was BORING!!! I got 2 more to go, blah!!! haha gota get my edumucation tho!!! How's ur day going?
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 01-21-2004, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

I'm off the TJ Max and Old Navy to buy Yoga clothes (This class seems awesome btw. I think I might actually find out a lot about myself and how to relax and be calm since I totally never am) ANyway, I wanted to ask one thing or well talk about one thing. In the very last scene at the court, did anyone else think that Nathan was pointing to Haley after he made that last score and I totally wanted him to run over to Haley and be all coupley in front of everyone! Not that they need that to validate their relationship but it would have been so cute for them to do that but no lol he was being all sports-y and in the zone with the other players lol. At least the girls were there to support their men [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just kinda wanted to have one last Naley scene!! Okay I'm off to the store. Bye.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah I thought he was pointing at her too! Enjoy ur yoga. My days going good thanks hon, just brought myself a load of chocolate so I can munch it as I watch tv and chat to u guys. Man I love chocolate!

xx
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-21-2004, 01:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>I'm off the TJ Max and Old Navy to buy Yoga clothes (This class seems awesome btw. I think I might actually find out a lot about myself and how to relax and be calm since I totally never am) ANyway, I wanted to ask one thing or well talk about one thing. In the very last scene at the court, did anyone else think that Nathan was pointing to Haley after he made that last score and I totally wanted him to run over to Haley and be all coupley in front of everyone! Not that they need that to validate their relationship but it would have been so cute for them to do that but no lol he was being all sports-y and in the zone with the other players lol. At least the girls were there to support their men [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just kinda wanted to have one last Naley scene!! Okay I'm off to the store. Bye.</STRONG>
Actually, I thought he pointed to Fergie because he then went up an did a High-5....Fergie gave him the "lay-up" on that shot....(Please excuse me if I am not using the correct term - I am not a sports term person... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

I did want one last hug though and the park would have been a nice place for it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]