"You called me 17 minutes ago and I drive a bicycle, Brooke."
Old 07-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

^i love that

fvoty

Last edited by mcgoslinginlove; 07-19-2007 at 02:10 AM
Old 07-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the pics... I love that bicycle quote, can't remember what episode it was from though!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Addicted Fan

awww hot pics they all looks so cute
Old 07-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Great pics! I love those! Especially that last one with sophia! Love the quote!

ummm...is it 310 Brave New World...just a guess though, something he probably said when Brooke was going nuts about the outfits.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Yep! It was "Brave New World".
Old 07-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Addicted Fan

go the mighty mouth
Old 07-21-2007, 07:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well, since nobody put up another quote, I will.

"I love you."
Old 07-21-2007, 07:50 AM
Addicted Fan

aww cute
Old 07-23-2007, 08:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

So according to the news thread, Lee is listed on the current slate of series regulars for Season 5, not that it's a surprise, but it's always nice to see! His birthday is also listed as September 25th.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

^ Thanks for the news!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youandme1105 (View Post)
"I love you."
Am I allowed to ask for a hint. Cause I have no idea where that quote is from! So unless anybody else has any ideas....
Old 07-23-2007, 12:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLongSelf (View Post)
^ Thanks for the news!!

Am I allowed to ask for a hint. Cause I have no idea where that quote is from! So unless anybody else has any ideas....
It was said during season 2.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone!

The administrators of Fan Forum have updated the Official Fan Forum Rules to include a revised infraction system for dealing with rules violations here at FF. Our own One Tree Hill Board Guide has been updated to reflect the same system. We'd like to encourage everyone to read the updated rules and be aware of how rules violations are handled. The moderators are now required to report every reminder and warning issued to the FF managers (this includes reminders/warnings posted on threads).

And since it's now summer, and it's going to be a very long hiatus, we want to work on keeping the OTH board a pleasant, peaceful place to be. So we'd like to address some of the main problems we're seeing currently and give gentle reminders to everyone to help us all follow the rules, especially with the cast and show returning to production.

Spoilers: Please, no posting of spoilers of any kind on the OTH board, even with spoiler tags or disguised in "blank" posts. Spoiler tags aren't allowed on TV boards per FF general rules. Please take all spoiler discussion to the spoiler board.

Conflict between fanbases: Please respect everyone's right to like different ships, characters and actors. Please do not discuss other ships, characters or actors in threads other than those designated for that subject. And please, if you do not like a ship, character or actor, please do not post in their thread; it's likely known that you don't like them, and it just causes conflict.

Off Topic: Yes it's hiatus and there are no new episodes to discuss, but it's still very important to keep threads on topic and avoid post after post of greetings, personal conversations, etc. Please take those to PM or IM. Remember that we have twice as many lurkers as posters, and it's frustrating for anyone to have to scroll through page after page of off topic talk.

Gossip: Please remember that unless something is published by a reputable source (People magazine, E! News, etc.), it is considered gossip, and is not allowed on the OTH board. Please respect our cast's privacy, personal lives and relationships, and please do not post personal pictures.

Posting Pictures: Please limit posting of pictures to 3 pictures per post to help those posters with dial-up, to help ease the loading and reading of any given page. Posts that exceed the 3 picture limit will be edited to links. Also, large HQ pictures that stretch the page are a problem for dial-up users as well, so please re-size them before posting.

Please do not post pictures that are not at all related to the topic of the thread; they will be edited.

Double Posting: Please avoid double posting, as it is against FF board rules, and instead simply edit your previous post.

Posting New Threads: Please remember that a thread is said to be complete only after it has reached 300 posts. Please do not *post* your new thread until the previous one has completely reached 300 or it will be closed until the previous one is complete.

Thanks for your cooperation!

OTH Moderators: Tammy, Lindsey, Krystal, Mel

Last edited by keep the starlight; 07-23-2007 at 05:41 PM
Old 07-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys... just a reminder that "Zodiac" is out on DVD today. Be sure to rent it or pick up a copy to support Lee; it's a great movie for those that haven't seen it!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

^ Thanks for the heads up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youandme1105 (View Post)
It was said during season 2.
Thanks for the hint. Hmmmm.... This is gonna require some detective work! *heads off with magnifying glass in hand*

ETA: I think...just maybe...I found it!!!! Is it......2.07 "Let the Reigns Go Loose"?

Last edited by SoLongSelf; 07-25-2007 at 03:51 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread