Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

The banner is beautiful. Very well done. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

oh well sorry miya. i just felt like changing it. i dont know that im that happy with this new one either, but it has my three fav bits in it. maybe i'll make another one soon so we can change it up.

the friendshippers thing is just so people feel free to come here and talk about their friendship, where they may have been put off before. but we can still talk about LH romantically. a word in the title isn't going to make much difference. i can take it out if people really dont want it.

ETA: here's another version of that banner. which do u like better? i think i like this one better because it's brighter. the first one ended up darker than i wanted.

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited ~Maz~ ]
Old 02-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm one of those people who love the Lucas/Haley friendship but have no interest in a romance between them so you got me with the title [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ...if the list is for both friendshippers and romantic shippers add me plz, if it's just for romantic shippers dont. thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-02-2004, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

hmm we didnt really think about the list. but i'll add you. anyone who liked LH is welcome here.

So only a day for another new episode. i hope we get a decent LH scene, the promo doesn't give any hints, but im still hoping. we usually atleast get one, even if it is small!
Old 02-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I do hope theres some cute L/H scenes. As much as I loved the "Talk to me when you get your tattoo removed" hopefully we'll get something a little longer this time [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

i was in a fanarty mood.

Old 02-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Total Fan

Lovely walls Maz. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] No worries about the banner, I like the darker one best. But that's just me.

I said to him, "You seem like you didn't miss a beat."
He looked at me and said, "I've missed so many beats, I've made a rhythm."
Old 02-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

BJL look really pretty in that second wall. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I wish I looked like that lol ...and Chad's not bad either hehe [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Just a topic I was thinking about. If you could meet anyone celebrity in the whole world who would it be.

I think we all know who I would choose
&lt;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't help it...the boy is fine lol but Chad is definitly a VERY close second.

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited Lit1586 ]

Old 02-03-2004, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

glad you liked the walls. Chad just looked so HOT in that pic i had to use it. and ofcourse Joie always looks so pretty.

hmm lit, thats tough. i had a huge crush on Josh Jackson all through DC years so i would prob have to say him. but now i really want to meet the OTH cast too. Chad and Joie especially.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys, Its been awhile Ive kinda been :lurk: -ing around here cause I didnt have time to post. Ive missed so many topics! Eek! Maz great wallpapers!!

Im back now and ready for the Haley Lucas binge to start! Lol Hopefully we get something tonight.

Anyways..thats kinda hard to say for celebrity meetings cause I dont want to met them then them be compleatly different then I thought they would be and change my mind about them completely...

XxLaur1285xX: If I have to see anymore of deb's oversized boobies I'm going to gouge my eyeballs out with pitchforks

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Old 02-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love the walls, Maz!

I was over at the JLC and they have a new mini aritcle from the WB. Joie talks a lot about her RL friendship with Chad and her not minding about L/H getting together sometime down the road. Of course, did my shipper heart good. And I know the actors don't have much say, but it's still nice to read [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

this is what Joie said about Chad and L/H

I fell in love with Chad, as a friend, of course, because: "He has a really great heart. He's got that manly, protective heart, but he's also a thinker. He goes out of his way to make people feel good."

My dream for this season: "That they allow Haley to play the piano, maybe even in Karen's café! I also wouldn't mind if Lucas and Haley got together, but right now, she's convinced that would never, ever happen! He is the quintessential broody artist type that every girl dreams of, and I don't think Haley thinks she deserves someone like that."

I was pretty happy to read that! Gives us another reason to love them....because Joie wants it too!

Got Rum, welcome back here! I do hope we have some LH stuff to discuss tomorrow!

As for meeting the stars, well i think Chad and Joie are really sweet in real life, but i get what u mean.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey everyone! I'm looking forward to the new episode tonight!

HollywoodTiff-I think I was the first one to post that tidbit about LH from YM. But it's cool you noticed it, too!

Maz-I guess the best friends getting together romantically is an obious choice these days. Nevertheless, I would love it if they got together next season, even if it's just at the end of next season. I really want to count on it though. I can't help but want them together romantically. It's my fav thing on tv shows. Anyway, I like the new thread name, banners, and fanarts you made!

Miya-Great fanart! I like it!

-Christy
Old 02-03-2004, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Tonight's episode didn't bring any new LH Scenes. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] However, I think for those of you who make LH music videos like Maz, you could use the Haley looking at Bathan at school in the end of the episode shot in an LH video. You know make it look like she is looking at Lucas. Anything remotely related was the following...

When Dan's father asked Haley in the cafe how Karen's son, Lucas was-Haley responded "Lucas is great." That's about the lamest quote ever but its a quote of Haley talking about Lucas nonetheless.

Secondly, the promos they showed for next week. It seems like Haley says to Lucas "What you are doing is wrong" which I believe refers to him and Peyton.

Btw, I did really enjoy the L/P scenes. I find thaT I can like this couple until LH get together.

Anyone else have any thoughts on tonights lack of LH scenes?

-Christy
Old 02-03-2004, 10:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Um, I don't really like having "friendshippers" in the title. It makes it seem like we're only fans of the friendship, not the romance. I mean, we've had the "friendship or more" title and it's in our opening post. Besides, we've already had plenty of people come in and say they just like the friendship, so I don't think the title is turning people off. Eh, we're like the only UC couple with its own thread, I don't want to water it down just to get more posts.

Bah to no scenes. Big boo and hiss to TPTB. Next week looks fantastic though. Yay for Haley always being there to straighten Luke out.