Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Well, all I can say is that I hope all this madness with L/P/B and NH stops so the writers get back to an important element of the show-Lucas and Haley. I'm counting on them getting together next season. I really hope it happens. I think their chemistry would be amazing.

-Christy
Old 01-29-2004, 08:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Although I am a L/B and N/H shipper, I still want some L/H-ness. They are my favorite friendship on the show; they were witty, sweet and you got the feeling that there's a lot of history between them. If only the writers keep on building on that, we'd get a lot more L/H moments. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think what's getting ot me even more than the lack of Luke/Haleyness (GASP) is how sex oriented the show has become. In the beginning it played a part true, but it was a small fraction of the developing storylines. The characters had issues and problems...and lives. Now so much of the show is focused on having sex...and it is a big issue...but the writers need to bring back some of the dynamics that made the show great in the first place...namely LUCAS AND HALEY!!!!!!!!!....
Old 01-29-2004, 11:57 PM
New Fan

Hey guys,
Well i'm sure that we all miss L/H interaction. But just maybe the wb has a purpose for not showing them together all he time. I mean some people say they don't want L/H cuz they look more like siblings,etc. But just maybe they are trying to get both of them to see other people so they discover that the person they have needed all along has been there all the time. By making them drift apart some you won't see them as just best friends or bro/sis but it opens a door to more. Know what I mean?? I pretty sure that Luke's "accident" will have more interaction with L/H.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

eww the siblings tbing, so not true! they are not like siblings at all! lol.

although the LH fan in me is upset with the lack of screentime lately, i dont think its that unrealistic. they are hanging with their new bf/gf as they dont know them that well, and they're doing all the new couply things. BUT i just dont want it to carry on like this for a long time.

about LH happening next season...well i wouldn't count on it Christy. NH has been built up as this great romance, and Lucas is still stuck between Peyton and Brooke. I think next season would still be too soon for LH.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

I love their friendship but the last convo they had was kind of fiesty lol Lucas kind of snapped at Haley when she talked about Brooke.

REMINDER: We still need votes in the request boards for James/Nathan, Bethany/Haley and Sophia/Brooke. Please go and VOTE!We are doing good and we can't stop with just one oth cast member boards [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]Any questions?Pm me.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>

i think the writers are slowly putting the LH friendship into the background, and definately overshadowing the fact that they are BEST friends.
</STRONG>
Yes! I totally agree. The reason I LOVED L/H was because they were girl and guy friends. They didn't have to be lovers, they could just be best friends and nothing more. TV shows like, really, do not do that anymore. I loved just them being that close and comfy. I swear, if I had just tuned in the last couple shows, I prob. never would have thought they were best friends who've known each other their entire lives. They just don't act like it since they've got these different lives now... it also doesnt help though that there's barely any scenes w/ them together anymore. *sniffle* I don't want to see them grow apart.

Oy, with the poodles already!
Old 01-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

i know, you cant tell they're best friends, thats the annoying thing. but im keeping faith that this is just for a little while until they adjust to their new relationships. i can live with that.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Idk if neone posted this, But YM mag said that Haley and Lucas were gona get together 2nd season probably

*Accidentally hits kid on the head w/ the megaphone*"Oh shiiiii..." *Runs of laughing* -Hilarie

Stop searching forever.. Happiness is just next to you...
Old 01-30-2004, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

I think they are cute, but right now I am not happy with Lucas if those previews turn out true. I also think they should have more friendship scenes together.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HollywoodTiff:
<STRONG>Idk if neone posted this, But YM mag said that Haley and Lucas were gona get together 2nd season probably</STRONG>
I think someone did and I hope they're right...but then again Ym isn't exactly the most reliable source for spoilers

Old 01-30-2004, 11:22 PM
Total Fan

It didn't say that they were going to get together. They're just predicting that they will if it follows the way TV works. And as of now, I don't want them getting together next season, or anytime soon.

I said to him, "You seem like you didn't miss a beat."
He looked at me and said, "I've missed so many beats, I've made a rhythm."
Old 01-31-2004, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

yeah YM were just predicting. and i hope they DONT get together any time soon either. because it would be way too soon after NH. NH has been built up so much, and people love them, so LH would not be receieved well at the moment. But maybe in the far future if we get a third season.

I just love their friendship. i want more of that.
Old 01-31-2004, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that it's important for Haley and Nathan to be together for a while. They're good for eachother, and I love seeing Haley so happy. I really want a lot more Luke/Haley friendship as well. I guess my thing is that I truely believe that Lucas and Haley will be the couple that lasts on the show. For me, once they get together they're staying together, and you don't want that to happen to soon because then a lot of story lines are lost.
Old 01-31-2004, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Even though I'm a fan of Haley and Nathan and Brooke and Lucas. I miss seeing Haley and Lucas talk and doing stuff together. I would like to see Haley actually get to know Brooke and realize that Brooke is a great person.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top