Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2011, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravengirl008 (View Post)
Is there any thread in this forum where I can discuss the show with people who still watch OTH and who still like the show? I've tried a few thread's but nobody seems to like the show and I still love it going into season 9 and would like to find others who do too,
*raised hand* to be honest, maybe it were the law expectations that I had when I only started watching OTH few months ago (currently I'm at season 8), but I was actually pleasently surprized when I found myself enjoying the show in general despite all the flaws (a lot of flaws) or it. Sure it makes me roll my eyes all the time and gives a lot of material for rants, but there is also a lot of stuff that I find intriguing & interesting to watch and none of the other nowdays shows managed to make me keep following it for 8 seasons and actually have a good time while watching (usually, my experience with modern shows is 1-2 seasons as a maximum, then I gave up on them). That's why I think it's fair to say that I can be considered a show fan in general

That being said, I'm not denying the fact that I probably would have given up on the show had it been not for Nathan and Naley, because Nate is my favourite OTH character and Naley is one of my favourite couples. However, I find a lot of other stuff there enjoyable too, definitelly not all, there are a lot of things that annoy me, but in general I still have a good time watching the show.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 12-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
*raised hand* to be honest, maybe it were the law expectations that I had when I only started watching OTH few months ago (currently I'm at season 8), but I was actually pleasently surprized when I found myself enjoying the show in general despite all the flaws (a lot of flaws) or it. Sure it makes me roll my eyes all the time and gives a lot of material for rants, but there is also a lot of stuff that I find intriguing & interesting to watch and none of the other nowdays shows managed to make me keep following it for 8 seasons and actually have a good time while watching (usually, my experience with modern shows is 1-2 seasons as a maximum, then I gave up on them). That's why I think it's fair to say that I can be considered a show fan in general

That being said, I'm not denying the fact that I probably would have given up on the show had it been not for Nathan and Naley, because Nate is my favourite OTH character and Naley is one of my favourite couples. However, I find a lot of other stuff there enjoyable too, definitelly not all, there are a lot of things that annoy me, but in general I still have a good time watching the show.
Thank you, for showing me that I am not crazy lol, I'm glad to know that you still like the show as well and glad that you started to watch it! I am the same way with show's I lose interest quickly, but this one is one of the few that kept my interest.

Out of curiosity, why does your signature have LP, if NH are your favorite couple? I like NH too, but as you can tell by my signature LP are my fav

(Lucas&Peyton, Blair and Dan, Seth and Summer, Zack and Kelly, Ray and Neela, Ryan and Marissa)
icon by rosie_nic
[/B]
Old 12-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravengirl008 (View Post)
Thank you, for showing me that I am not crazy lol, I'm glad to know that you still like the show as well and glad that you started to watch it! I am the same way with show's I lose interest quickly, but this one is one of the few that kept my interest.

Out of curiosity, why does your signature have LP, if NH are your favorite couple? I like NH too, but as you can tell by my signature LP are my fav
I'm glad that someone sees it the way I do I actually found this show enjoyable and it got me following it for so many seasons while other modern shows bored/annoyed me to the point when I stopped watching after 1-2 seasons or 1-2 episodes. Obviously OTH has many many flaws and some episodes I wish I could just skip, but in general the dynamic of this show is quite great and it got me invested as well as some characters that I love. And when a show manages to make you love some of it's characters so much that for many seasons you don't stop caring about them it means something.

NH is one of my favourite couples So is LP and there are times when I don't know which one I love more I ship a lot of couples, but my sig has only a few of them, it wouldn't be enough space to list all the ships I love

Old 12-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guys, I love your conversations and all the things you are saying but this might not be the apropriated thread. I will bump one where you can easily talk

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 12-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder calls (View Post)
Guys, I love your conversations and all the things you are saying but this might not be the apropriated thread. I will bump one where you can easily talk
Oh, sorry

Old 01-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah, but you can call me Saz! I'm from the UK and actually got into OTH by accident while browsing youtube! I stumbled across some Leyton scenes, got addicted to them as a couple, bought the dvd's, got addicted to everybody else, watched it all the wrong way round and am now a OTH obsesser!

Looking forward to chatting to you all and obviously going through a breakdown with you all for the next 13 bittersweet weeks!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the board Sarah i'm glad to have you with us on the board, and that you will enjoy posting with us! If you have any questions, just come and ask me

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 01-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone. I'm Rachel I am from NJ. I'm 28 and my birthday is February 10. I lurk on TVD, Revenge, Television, Kristen Bell. My favorite couple on the show is Leyton. I love Clin, Brulian, and Alex/Chase as well and Naley.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Rachel i'm glad you decided to join us and post with us. If you have any questions, come ask me!

Old 01-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a question if there was a birthday thread on here. I would like my birthday to be added It's february 10, 1983.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's none that I'm aware of, if there might be one it's way too far away on the board!

Old 01-18-2012, 02:44 PM
New Fan

Hello, My name is Alyson. I am 24 almost 25 and have watched since day 1.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:52 PM
New Fan

Hey, I'm Emily!! I am VERY late but I just started watching One Tree Hill season one last week and I am already on season 3..and I'm completely OBSESSED!!! I can't believe what I've been missing out on the past nine years! I am a Naley fan all the way <3 I love them together! I wish I had a Nathan in my life hahaha but I love the show and I have up to season 4 bought..I wish I would have started watching sooner so I could watch the new season thats on now haha
Old 01-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the board Emily I hope you will enjoy posting with us, and if you have any questions, just ask me

Old 01-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi my name is Viki. I just started watching One Tree Hill now, I know I am so far behind. My sister brought the first six seasons at a yard sale as she heard they were good and then she didn't want them in the end, so she gave them to me, I am glad that she did because I am so enjoying it.

I am on Season 2 right now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread