Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2004, 02:35 AM
Extreme Fan

the jls shippers thread #1:because is it me or are the jls hot!

ok i dont know if im allowed to do this but i made a jls thread(dont shoot me)so that us jls shippers can talk about our jls. so ive never really started a thread before but here it goes(btw im brettsbabe1404 on the wb board and i started a thread there also).

things that make me ship them:

awww look how hes going behind her.probly smelling her hair.hehe gotcha james!^

uh huh nof said^

even the crowd at trl loved them^

he so checking her out^well i think so

he did say she had a wonderful voice^

btw i love this pic.yea!!!!!!!!!!!^

btw hes holding her foot^
and if those pics dont show up just click on the links if there is any.

some things said on the boreds but im not sure if there true(except for the one from teen people):
1)speaking of JL interaction in teen people james "wouldnt say if he's single" b4 he was all foward about it hmmmm....are rumors of a breakup trueeee.......heheh

2)hey did any of you see when they were talking bout joy on the menu.did you read the thing on the side.heres what it said:'bethany is rumored to be dating here one tree hill costar(and on screen boyfriend)james lafferty in real life" !!!!!!!! i think they are into eachother theres just hiding it

3)Jazzi: Ya. James broke up with his girlfriend. Because of the long distance relationship... And because he likes someone else. Not sure tho

4)I was reading in a web site and they were talking to James and they asked who is he most close to and he said that "Joie, is like my best girl-friend" They were asking if he ever would date her and he said "HELL YEAH, I WOULD DATE HER, WE HANG OUT ALL THE TIME AND HAVE FUN BUT MY GIRLFRIEND GETS IN THE WAY" he said laughing. I thought that was a weird thing to say because "My girlfriend gets in the way" seemed like he was just breaking up with her. I don't know felt liking sharing that.
(and mark if ya read this were all just dreamers and really would like to see them together but anyways)

jls shippers:
1)gottaluvlafferty
2)fhband05
3)Crack of Doom
4)Li_Campos
5)truelovepj
6)NaleyChick101
7)luv2chat23
8)Jay_10
9)heather23
10)Immortal CandyGirl
11)emptyhearted Grl
12)SweetSymphony
13)** Rachel S **
14)angel_wings05
15)distant_soul
16)iheartmrlafferty
17)***BrOkEn***
18)OtHlUvR23
19)Sick And Twisted
20)punkmusicc
21)nal3y_fan
22)~jacqui~
23)stand by me
24)hotforjames
25)Rozfan928
26)missnic1129
27)klm111a
28)Hillylovesjames
29)~Naleylove22~
30)Lindsey_JL23
31)somewhereelse
32).:AmandaScott:.
33)Starry812
34)Callalily
35)Luvsmusic
36)Sprinkle13181
icon credit:dorkfish04

Last edited by gottaluvlafferty; 09-08-2004 at 06:05 PM
Old 09-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Could you please add me to the list of shippers?
Old 09-02-2004, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure the mods will shut this down, from what I understand FF rules state that you can't have a real life couple thread unless the actors involved have publically stated they're together like Chad and Sophia. And since neither James or Joie has come out and said they're together, they don't qualify.

But hey, thank you for the top cap of James falling all over Joie, it put a smile on my face. They're cuties!

Whitney
Old 09-02-2004, 02:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah I think its totally okay, becuase it can be a friendship appreciation...at least until they finally admit what we knew all along

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:47 AM
Extreme Fan

yea its mostly a friend ship thing with my own thoughts gtg cya laters bye
Old 09-02-2004, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

add me please! i love them
Old 09-02-2004, 03:01 AM
Passionate Fan

If there's a list, can I be added? I this RL couple!

Risse
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:03 AM
New Fan

I'm not trying to be a pest here, but I noticed that most of the pictures in this thread are linked from JLC. I'm not sure if they have a policy on direct-linking or not, I just remember a while back when they had issues with it and it ate up their bandwith, causing the site to go down. If they don't have a policy and they don't care, then ignore me, but maybe it might be easy to upload these photos to a free account such as on photobucket which allows direct linking? I'm not affiliated with JLC at all, I'm just a nerdy fan who would cry if they had to go down because of gross bandwith issues. ;]

On another note, cute pictures. They definitely seem like they'd have a really great friendship off set. I think you kind of have to have a good friendship with someone you have to make out with all the time. ;P
Old 09-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Dude, I am so there. Yeah, it's wierd, I don't ship N/H anymore, but I'm still all about a Joie/James hook up. Been in the closet from the start. They look cute together regardless of how I feel about NH. I doubt it's ever going to happen, but I think if they got together they could balance each other out quite nicely.

Add me? Thanks.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mighty mouth
I'm not trying to be a pest here, but I noticed that most of the pictures in this thread are linked from JLC. I'm not sure if they have a policy on direct-linking or not, I just remember a while back when they had issues with it and it ate up their bandwith, causing the site to go down. If they don't have a policy and they don't care, then ignore me, but maybe it might be easy to upload these photos to a free account such as on photobucket which allows direct linking? I'm not affiliated with JLC at all, I'm just a nerdy fan who would cry if they had to go down because of gross bandwith issues. ;]

On another note, cute pictures. They definitely seem like they'd have a really great friendship off set. I think you kind of have to have a good friendship with someone you have to make out with all the time. ;P
ya im not that good with stuff on the internet i dont know a whole lot (please dont hate me bout the pic thing)so i dont know how to put stuff on photobucket but ill try somthing soon cause well i live in florida and if yall been whatching the news there a hurricane coming and i live in ft.myers and they really dont know where its gonna go right now but most likely i will be without power for 2 or more days (that means no internet or air*this bites*) and hurricane francis is very close to a catagory 5 so ya big storm
Old 09-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm back!!

Hey I haven't been here in like forever sorry bout that but I just wanted to say count me in. I love NH and I think the JLs would be so cute together. Please add me too the list.

Jessica
Old 09-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

can u please add me 2 the list? i would love the jls 2 date or even be really close friends!!! they have the BEST on screen chemistry by far!! they seem 2 be a lot more comfortable w/ each other in the new season from watchin the previews! btw, i all the pics!!!!!
Old 09-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gottaluvlafferty
ya im not that good with stuff on the internet i dont know a whole lot (please dont hate me bout the pic thing)so i dont know how to put stuff on photobucket but ill try somthing soon cause well i live in florida and if yall been whatching the news there a hurricane coming and i live in ft.myers and they really dont know where its gonna go right now but most likely i will be without power for 2 or more days (that means no internet or air*this bites*) and hurricane francis is very close to a catagory 5 so ya big storm
Photobucket is really easy to use. Just save the pictures you want to use by right-clicking and saving, then go to photobucket.com and register/sign in. Then just select the number of pictures you're uploading, and next to each box, click Browse and find the pictures you saved. Then click Upload, and you're done. You just have to take the URLs with the [img][/img] tags beside them.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by luv2chat23
they seem 2 be a lot more comfortable w/ each other in the new season from watchin the previews!
Yeah, they do seem more comfortable together based on the promos. Hmm, evidence to support that they were just trying to suppress their inner true feelings for each other, and now that he's broken up with his gf from back home (if that's really true) they've finally decided to give in to temptation?
Old 09-02-2004, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crack of Doom
Yeah, they do seem more comfortable together based on the promos. Hmm, evidence to support that they were just trying to suppress their inner true feelings for each other, and now that he's broken up with his gf from back home (if that's really true) they've finally decided to give in to temptation?
ooo!!! good theory. i hope they've got a little somethin goin on!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread