Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh my GOD Amy! You sexy hoochie I LOVE YOU!!!

Jolly Meister just has lots of love for everyone at the moment.

Maybe tomorrow night I'll get drunk again and act like a total ass. Hmm I don't know if I should though, for all your own goods. HAH.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Loyal Fan

WOW! He is soooooo gorgeous! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hi all!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

xoxoxoxoxoxo
*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 03-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

wonderful start and title Mandie!!!! i can't believe i've missed so much this week on this thread!! hw really sucks!

where are my Ballers?!?! and i'm making something for you guys!!!! Amy, you got us all started with the whole "sending stuff" thingie!!!! the Baller band has made a mark on my ankle [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!!!
Old 03-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay so Ima pimp my fic on this thread- cuz yall always give me great feedback.

Let Me Be The One *Prologue*

Mandie*

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited + ps whatever + ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>wonderful start and title Mandie!!!! i can't believe i've missed so much this week on this thread!! hw really sucks!

where are my Ballers?!?! and i'm making something for you guys!!!! Amy, you got us all started with the whole "sending stuff" thingie!!!! the Baller band has made a mark on my ankle [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!!!</STRONG>
hahah, my baller band did the same thing to my ankle. But it still fits better on my ankle then my wrist.

I love that Amy started teh whole sending mail thing. Its so much fun. Amy already got mine mail and im sending Mandie's tomorrow. Kayley you got to wait to monday for me to send yours. Sorry babe

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>

hahah, my baller band did the same thing to my ankle. But it still fits better on my ankle then my wrist.

I love that Amy started teh whole sending mail thing. Its so much fun. Amy already got mine mail and im sending Mandie's tomorrow. Kayley you got to wait to monday for me to send yours. Sorry babe</STRONG>
i've only taken the band off once since i got it, and that was to show my friend!!

no worries ally! i still gotta buy some supplies b4 i put stuff together....and i'm gonna PM you guys about something cuz i got a really really really AWESOME idea [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!!!

Edited...nevermind about the PM!! i just figured it all out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!!!

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited Kayley ]
Old 03-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Mandie, i love the prologue. Jolly and I were LOAO at the "eat a girl" line, OMG. and see? by the time i had a chance to read, you got tons of positive feedback. you are so judgmental of yourself, dude. you know we all think and you ARE fabulous.

Ally, the collage is on my desk for now and every time i look over at it, i swear my palms start sweating and i get heart palpitations... whew; i have to fan myself now.

anyway, can't wait to receive Baller 1 and 3's packages. don't tell me, i LOVE surprises!

i'm glad the mailing thing has begun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] best idea i've had in a long time. FINALLY, i've been a GOOD influence for something! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i was having such guilt over all the corrupution... it's cool right; we spend so much time together electronically that it's nice to FEEL the love in a tangible way...
and with Bekah's visit tomorrow, i'm a very happy girl tonight.

and i'm still flippin that flip book a day later, hehe.

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Amy glad to see you didn't drop off the face of the earth. You and Bekah have a blast tomorrow. Don't drink too much! Hee!

Mandie, interesting start to your new fic. I like the alternate universe. Lucas sounds a little pompass. I wonder why? LOL! Nathan sounds pretty sexy. You know we all love a bad boy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Absolute Fan

man now I can't wait to see what Mandie and Kayley are sending. I hate surprises but I love them.

Amy sweating over james...now thats unusual.

I so got to make a flip book [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I really want to know whats written on our boy's chest. I don't wanna wait 3 more weeks to find out.

Ally

Old 03-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
I really want to know whats written on our boy's chest. I don't wanna wait 3 more weeks to find out.
sweetie, you already know the answer to that:
(Property of) Baller Girl #4. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Elizabeth, yeah, i'm here. just a little distracted by Ally's gift, lol. hey, Mandie's new fic has a law firm in it! i told her you could be technical consultant!
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>

Elizabeth, yeah, i'm here. just a little distracted by Ally's gift, lol. hey, Mandie's new fic has a law firm in it! i told her you could be technical consultant!</STRONG>
It's all just one big soap opera. Everything is political and who's a$$ you're going to kiss. Not that much different than any other job. I don't know where you're going with the fic yet Mandie but if you need any specific legal info., just PM me! While I don't have a creative bone in my body (the law has sucked that right out of me), I can and do appreciate creativity in others.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>

sweetie, you already know the answer to that:
(Property of) Baller Girl #4. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Elizabeth, yeah, i'm here. just a little distracted by Ally's gift, lol. hey, Mandie's new fic has a law firm in it! i told her you could be technical consultant!</STRONG>

Wouldn't it be great if that was written on his chest.
hahaha, I have Amy distracted.

Ally

Old 03-11-2004, 08:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey everybody, I posted this at the NH thread but I thought I'd post it here too...anyway, I don't know if anybody has done this yet but I took the promo from CBD and chopped all that "other" stuff out [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Right-click and Save target as
Old 03-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Where is everybody?! lol i have an obsession with boxers, and i'm crazy about James' red plaid ones as you all know, but wouldn't he just be SO hot if he ripped off this shirt at the auction and then pulled down his pants and revealed these boxers?!?!

Old 03-11-2004, 11:40 PM
New Fan

Kayley-- wow! That would totally be hott!! I was just saying on another thread how Nathan could be super-boyfriend to Haley (talking about him gettin jealous over another guy) because we all know he's already our Superman!!! lol you totally read my mind.
You just put some great thoughts in my head about James/Nathan with those boxers on.
Yes, I'll be sleeping good tonight! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
lol nite girls!!

-x*o*x*o-
~Jayme~

~Keeper of James Lafferty's adorable forehead wrinkles and sexy smile~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread