Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Baller 3,
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
you've put a smile upon my face!
seriously folks, not drunk, just a buzz. 3 Guinnesses for Baby James. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

edited for Baller 2, dunno if you are still awake, but i am here for you!!

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-18-2004, 12:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello girlies!

Well, I had a lil more to drink than expected, but I needed to come here and say hello to my Ballers! Eeee Happy St Pattys!

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-18-2004, 06:34 AM
Absolute Fan

mandie: Beautiful job in creating a fanart solely of hot, shirtless pictures of James. You deserve a round of applause. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 07:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>

The link isn't working for me Katie. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sometimes the site has some problems with the bandwith issue, so if you keep trying every hour, you should be able to download it. Don't worry, after seeing James, you'll know it's worth it. Hee!

Katie
Old 03-18-2004, 07:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Mandie - the fanart is just so...well, right!

Morning all!
Old 03-18-2004, 08:09 AM
Extreme Fan

I JUST FOUND THIS ON THE WB WEBSITE!
--------------------------------------------------
Noise will feature e-mails to The WB that we find informative, interesting or just plain funny. Sometimes we'll even post a response from a network executive. Do you have something to say?

Every Tuesday night I clear out the room, set up the tape and sit down for a show I find truly entertaining. One Tree Hill has become a staple in my life. I find myself relating to the characters, crying with them when they are sad, and screaming when they do idiotic things.
At the heart of my love for this show are two actors, and a couple that have captured my interest like no other. James Lafferty and Bethany Joy Lenz have truly created two of the most fascinating, well scripted characters I have ever watched on TV - and I've been invested in most of The WB's teen dramas since I first turned on the television.

Not only do the actors shine alone, and in any scene they share with the rest of the cast, but together they have created magic. I get giddy when I watch the love story between Nathan and Haley. The sweetness, the passion, and the complexity of their relationship is like nothing I've ever seen or enjoyed before.

Whitney, NC

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 03-18-2004, 08:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KatieTooAdorable:
<STRONG>

Sometimes the site has some problems with the bandwith issue, so if you keep trying every hour, you should be able to download it. Don't worry, after seeing James, you'll know it's worth it. Hee!

Katie</STRONG>
Thanks Katie. I'll try again.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-18-2004, 08:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning all!

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-18-2004, 09:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Morning guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I spent last night watching a video file I made of all the Naley scenes from the begining till the "the hayley I got all crushed out on" moment. That'll help me with my OTH withdrawals [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Elizabeth, that link Katie posted, I tried it, but it doesn't go through cause it has a period at the end. If you delete it it leads you to a link cause the page moved. Anyway, the new link is:
Once and Again

The fanart is great!! Nathan shirtless should be a must in every episode [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 03-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

morning everyone. a special shout-out to my Baller blood sisters Kayley, Ally, and Mandie. i hope you are all feeling better today. i am here all day with my taxes again if you need me. also, i have the wheels in motion for the next round of post office. i was gonna wait but it seems like you all need a pick-me-up, so it will be sooner than later.

Denise, OMG, i just finished watching a videotape i also made of just N/H scenes, for the whole series thus far. i am in such a good mood now, except now my mind won't shut off from analyzing everything in their relationship, lol. i'm sure i'll be posting something about that on the N/H thread.

another thing i was paying attention to thru the viewing is Baby James's wardrobe evolution, lol. but i'll save that for the next thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

give me a sec, and i will start it....

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Deni.

Wardrobe evolution?!! Interesting. Can't wait to see your comments Amy. Hope your taxes are going ok.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-18-2004, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Gnu Thread

Closed Thread   Post New Thread