Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

i'm here Amy!! anyway, good night [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]!
Old 02-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

MANDIE- i love it!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Extreme Fan

*Group Hug*

I will gladly make you another avi- just tell me what ya want...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-22-2004, 10:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't believe that you girls have gone thru 3 pages since the last time I was here.

I've given up on ever seeing a Nathan promo. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 10:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Carson, my hope for a Nathan promo is almost gone, but it is not lost (lol that was arwen's line in ROTK!). i'm still hoping for one. maybe they're saving the best for last!
Old 02-22-2004, 10:03 PM
Loyal Fan

MANDIE- I'll be patiently waiting for an update [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] hehe, take ur time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-22-2004, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Right now I am working on a response paper- LOL- I put it off till the last second- just like me always the procrastinator- If I get a chance I promise I will update tomorrow when I get some free time at work, Im really glad y'all like it. I didnt expect it to be liked as much as it is, but it does wonders for my ego- hahahahah

So onto the Nathan promo- I still have hope- it's coming... I am not giving up yet...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-22-2004, 10:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Mandie - I'm working on reading your update right now...

I still am holding out hope for the Nathan promo for a little while longer...

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-22-2004, 11:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

any Baller girls here?! or is everyone asleep like Amy and Ally?! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Wowza! (100+)
1.Pirates of the Carribean - 171
2.James Lafferty - 122
3.Michael Vartan - 105
3.Evanescense, Dominic Monaghan - 103
James needs at least 140 to get a board, we need more votes, come help him out by clicking the link in my signature or heading to the request boards.
Old 02-23-2004, 03:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Mandie - I loved the update! Can't wait to read more [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-23-2004, 06:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Good morning my fellow Baller girls. I guess all of you are still asleep. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks for the update, Jennifer. There's got to be more James fans who still didn't vote. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 09:39 AM
Loyal Fan

just poppin by to say happy monday, and
WASSUP BALLER GIRLS!

Mandie,
thanks for all your treats last night. re: the update. i loved it. i especially loved the scene with H sitting inside the shower. that was amazing. also all that UST needs to be taken out on the b-ball court in the next installment! i can't wait. i know we're all bugging you, but you are on a roll sister and should take advantage of it as long as life doesn't get in the way.

Ally and Kayley, PM me your pictures too when you take care of that. K, i'm glad you liked my necklaces. i never take them off! i hope you're both feeling better today.
[img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

i have a long day today, but i will talk to you all tonight. how many more nights in a row do you think we can keep this up???

laters.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just dropping by to let Mandie know I love her fan fic. I'm at the edge of my seat with anticipation. Keep up the great work! I'll be reading.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-23-2004, 09:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Yall really dont know how giddy it makes me that yall love my fic. It really brings a smile to my face. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I bet we can keep the whole Baller sisters up for quite some time! Gotta love baby James...heh

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread