Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>Kayley when did you become the keeper of James's Package.
I think I fell off the bed when I read that.

Ally</STRONG>
lol i put in my request yesterday when i saw some people were the keepers of more than one thing so Jennifer added it today!!!! isn't it great?!?! lol
Old 02-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>
James doesn't seem to have a "bad side"; it all looks good to me. and ditto for his smile too.</STRONG>
i think he might have a bad side when it comes to a bed and a naked kayley in it!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

I am trying to update my story and keep up with whats going on over here...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-22-2004, 08:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

i can't wait til u update mandie!!!! ur story is so awesome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 08:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Amy you should pm me your picture.

Well im not gonna be able to stay up late tonight, got to get up at 6 am. Yuck. And my eye is KILLING me tonight and I don't know why.

You guys better not have to much fun without me tonight.

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-22-2004, 08:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Amy i want to see ur picture too! is it different from the one on the fan pic thread?!

Ally hasn't ur eye been bugging you for weeks? it hasn't healed completely? poor you! james will kiss the pain away!!!
Old 02-22-2004, 08:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Mandie I had just checked to see if you updated your story when you posted. Im gonna have to read it tomorrow.

Im turning into my old self again and Im gonna be the first one to sleep. Talk to you girls tommorrow.

Ally

Old 02-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>Amy i want to see ur picture too! is it different from the one on the fan pic thread?!

Ally hasn't ur eye been bugging you for weeks? it hasn't healed completely? poor you! james will kiss the pain away!!!</STRONG>
Yeah my eye has been bugging me for a week. I did a lot of damage to it. Im starting to go blind in that eye. Hopefully the meds have stopped a lot of the damamge.

I wish James could kiss it all better. Maybe in my dreams.

Ally

Old 02-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, i PM'd both of you my pic.

Mandie, you and i are both multi-tasking tonight. i can't believe you are updating again. dude, you're on a roll! if it seems i'm distracted it's cos i am; i'm trying to prep my classes for tom'w while i'm hanging out here.

Ally, i have to get up at 5 am! so i may not be too far behind you tonight, unless something gets going over at N/H soon. night, BG#2.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good night Baller 2! i'll miss u tonight [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]!!!

Amy, i love ur necklaces!!! i'm proabably off to dinner soon [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mandie, i can't wait for ur update!
Old 02-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Im working on it Kayley- yeah Good NIght ALLY!!!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-22-2004, 09:03 PM
Loyal Fan

MANDIE- u're gonna post the link, right? lol... I forgot where your story is posted, I read sooo many!!! lol
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-22-2004, 09:18 PM
Extreme Fan

OKay so I UPDATED!

Tell me what ya think...

James is soo stinkin hott!

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mandie, i just read ur update! it keeps getting better and better!!!!! i love it!! luv kay
Old 02-22-2004, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Mandie, awesome. i'm going to read it then go to bed. i'll give you some feedback tom'w and hopefully we'll get to talk more too.
also, i want you to make me another avi when you have some time; i'll PM you about it. no rush though; i still have a ways to go! LOL.

Night BG#3 and BG#1 (when she gets back from dinner)!
:group hug:
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread