Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Amy3- I finished putting mine up yesterday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] took me a while, lol WELL WORTH IT THOUGH!! for some reason, it didn't print the J in James... so now his name is ames Lafferty, lol. I guess I'll use a white out pen. Don't have a camera to take a picture of it- but it's on my sliding closet door in my dorm room.

I only have 2 more days!!! lol, I might as well wait until Sunday!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-26-2004, 11:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Baller 3,
Awesome. I knew I could count on you. lets wait a bit and see who else wants in on our project and then Ill PM you. Ive got an opening post ready for the new thread when we need it, and if Im around Ill start it.
The ONLY place for my poster was on the ceiling. One, b/c it was the only place that had enough empty wall space and two, b/c my whole flat has an Indian/Asian inspired theme and I thought James would feel very uncomfortable in the middle of it. He seems pretty happy up there over my bed. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] so I totally understand what you are saying about your wall mural.

Lisa,
Yeah, really looking forward to seeing Nathan work it out on Tuesday and yell at Deb. I personally love paul and james together period, whether they are bickering or not. They keep giving james amazing opportunities to really shine as an actor and that makes me happy. We get pretty nutty here (usually at night), but stop by more often when you are in the mood! Its all harmless. We just all adore him! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Lauren,
My printer spit out HALF of the J, LOL. its ok, though; we all know how to say his first name anyway. awww, Sunday stop thinking that way! Except maybe it will make Saturday come faster.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Amy, I just love that you have James on your ceiling [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Amy, you put the "O" in obsessive. I love it! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-26-2004, 01:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>Amy, you put the "O" in obsessive. I love it! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL, Elizabeth,
can i quote you?????

ETA,
i need to head out to teach soon, so it looks like someone else is going to need to start the next thread. some suggestions for titles:

Because he's about as perfect as a guy can get
Because even a bad boy can have a big heart
Because we love to watch him drive and score

use or lose.

catch you Ballers later......

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Addicted Fan

hey guys, i was wondering if i cold be added to the james lafferty list, thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i agree with james/nathan wearing red, he does look good in it, i think the wardrobe ppl know that considering he's been dressed in red a few times already

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 02-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys!At the Request Board, James Lafferty is number for have a board!He has the highest vote right now so Please vote at the requestboard for making a James Lafferty's board! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Amy - How do you sleep with that picture on your ceiling?!

I like the second suggestion for the title!

I'm still waiting for that Nathan promo! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Im all for the second title as well!

Becca- WE WILL GET OUT NATHAN PROMO! Just keep telling yourself that. I have faith in the WB- *scratches head* Did I just say that?

Edited to say: I will start the new thread unless someone else wants to

Mandie*

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited + ps whatever + ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Nevermind. Mandie is starting the next thread. If you're doing it, could you add the link to James' request thread just to remind those who haven't voted for him yet? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited southside ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread