Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Great start on the thread Mandie. The first post looks great, all those hot pictures of James. You could never go wrong with that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Dipsy x Grl thanks for bringing that pic over here. James looks really good.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Look at his socks! He is the cutest little dork! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love that. But what is that black thing around one of his ankles LOL. Thanks so much for the pic Dipsy.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>Look at his socks! He is the cutest little dork! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love that. But what is that black thing around one of his ankles LOL. Thanks so much for the pic Dipsy.</STRONG>
I was laughing at his socks last night too.

Nice intro!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-14-2004, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Dipsy girl,
good on you for that pic! yey.

Quote:
Look at his socks! He is the cutest little dork! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love that. But what is that black thing around one of his ankles LOL.
Rebekah,
the socks are the first thing i noticed! can you say, "adorable"?
that black thing around the ankle is a lo-jack i put on him so i can track him 24-7. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Great start!

Those are good pictures. Who else was on James' team?

:-)
Old 02-14-2004, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

omg a new pic of him! he's so hot!

bekah and mandie, i can't see 2 of the photos [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]!
Old 02-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>

it's from a jeff buckley song called "opened once." i thought it was appropriate considering what's about to happen with our N/H. i am a HUGE jeff buckley fan. his voice makes me melt.

you have a PM, BTW.

to stay OT, a request for more james in black and orange, please. preferably a close-up.</STRONG>
no f-ing way! I freaking love Jeff Buckley. I wonder if I never heard that song? Or maybe I just don't know it well enough to know the lyrics. His voice shatters me into a million pieces. It's corny but its true - I get shivers!

Hee, I want more James shots from last night. He looked so freaking adorable. Maybe ones when he was throwing those uh free throws? LMAO, I know less about basketball than Haley. How sad.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Total Fan

Jeff Buckley? I think Joie is a big fan of his. I can remember her going to one his concerts.

Anyway this was in ESPN's little wirte up on the game last night:
ESPN

Quote:
Had Nelly been on time -- the rapper got stuck in traffic -- he might have had a few more. The pride of St. Louis finished with seven rebounds, two points and two assists. Another latecomer, Cuttino Mobley of Houston, added four points and six rebounds. Also adding to the Braves' balanced attack were starters Henry Simmons ("NYPD Blue") with eight points and eight rebounds, Houston's Mark Jackson with eight points and a game-high seven assists, Donald Faison ("Scrubs") with seven points and reserve James Lafferty ("One Tree Hill") with six.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>Jeff Buckley? I think Joie is a big fan of his. I can remember her going to one his concerts.

Anyway this was in ESPN's little wirte up on the game last night:
ESPN

</STRONG>

YAY go James. He kicked ass!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

no f-ing way! I freaking love Jeff Buckley. I wonder if I never heard that song? Or maybe I just don't know it well enough to know the lyrics. His voice shatters me into a million pieces. It's corny but its true - I get shivers!

Hee, I want more James shots from last night. He looked so freaking adorable. Maybe ones when he was throwing those uh free throws? LMAO, I know less about basketball than Haley. How sad.</STRONG>

"opened once" is on "sketches for my sweetheart the drunk" (the posthumous release). it's on the first CD, um, 3rd track, i think. yeah. i burst into tears every time i hear his version of dylan's "i shall be released." such a sad thing to lose him so soon. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

yes, they are called "free throws." [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] b-ball is the only game i know anything about. i've been a knicks fan since i was 3.

ETA for Mal:
i'm not surprised BJL is a fan, b/c his voice is incredible. he has that huge several-octave range that she does.

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

i love how that espn article mentioned James having 6 points! he would've had more had they put him in more or gave him the ball!
Old 02-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

so i saw the all star game, and OMFG was James HOT????!??!?! damn p diddy for not playing him more and those selfish bastards/ball hogs who don't pass him the ball. i'm still in awe of how sexy he was!!!
Old 02-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Usually the girl who plays college basketball passed to him. Everyone else seemed to be a ball hog. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But, our boy did get a few shots in, and he looked good doing it. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

i think she's a pro in the WNBA. yeah she's probably the only one who knows that james knows what he's doing. all the other idiots were playing so terribly and they still didn't give up the ball! stupid people! that'll come back to bite them in the future!
Old 02-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>

it's from a jeff buckley song called "opened once." i thought it was appropriate considering what's about to happen with our N/H. i am a HUGE jeff buckley fan. his voice makes me melt.

you have a PM, BTW.

to stay OT, a request for more james in black and orange, please. preferably a close-up.</STRONG>
I was listening to my cd and the lyrics from your sig is from the song Morning Theft [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] hehe
Closed Thread   Post New Thread