Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok...this wait for the Nathan promo is getting a little rediculous [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Extreme Fan

IM SLOWLY starting to figure out this whole blending bit...

Mandie*

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited + ps whatever + ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-19-2004, 04:59 PM
Loyal Fan

i LOVE it mandie! 'gotta love a baller' lolz. thats AWESOME!
Old 02-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>

I can't believe that you Kayley are too tired to lust over James. I think the world just stopped moving.

Ally</STRONG>
lol i got 9 hours of sleep and i'm totally back in full swing!! now i'm completely lusting and drooling over James and his pictures like crazy to make up for lost time!

new thread soon! can i start it?!?!

possible titles:
Because he seduces us with his looks
Because we NEED to see him shirtless more
Because we occupy our time by daydreaming about him

any others??!?!

Edited to say...Mandie i love the banner thingie! that totally has to go on the next thread!

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited Kayley ]
Old 02-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Loyal Fan

hello ladies.

i am resurfacing. woo-hoo. can't stay away for too long.

Mandie, love the banner. loved the avis too. if you get bored, you wanna make me an avi of H's cracker jack bracelet in AYT and N's hand in ISB? i have a thing for hands (esp. his!!!).

anyway, my take on N's dress in ISB: i know a lot of people didn't care for it. but i LOVED it. i thought it was so freakin' hot. "baller" LOL. now i want a "baller" sweatshirt. maybe it's just me, i'm such an urban ghetto girl, but we like that look. (don't get me wrong though; i like tight jeans too! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

beyond that, i thought baby james was as wonderful as usual. i know awhile back we were all fantasizing/speculating about romantic!nathan woo-ing haley back, but i'm glad it turned out the way it did. it was real, true to character, and an example of love and care in the purest sense without the fluff. yay for nathan! i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] him more with each passing day.

(oh, and incidentally, if anyone was wondering, i taught that yoga class again since monday without any further mishaps! although i still crack myself up about the indiscretion regularly, LOL!)

ETA i no longer have anything to say about the N promo. but everyone hear James's voiceover before the tuesday eppy? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hey Kayley! how about:
Because he's shirtless in our dreams too!

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Because he is the nices guy you'll ever meet in real life-...

Start it Kayley!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread