Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2004, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Otep: It's a little too dark for me to read the lyrics. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

I can read it fine, and I think it's lovely. Good job Erica. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-26-2004, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah I know. It says

You might be just what I need. No I would not change a thing. Been dreaming of this so long. But we only exist in this song.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-26-2004, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Otep:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah I know. It says

You might be just what I need. No I would not change a thing. Been dreaming of this so long. But we only exist in this song.</STRONG>
ooh i like that. angsty. is that a Godsmack song?

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 01-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Angst is good! Ah, I love angst. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just saw I Capture the Castle last night, so good, and it's all about the angst, baby. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Great fanarts, guys! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

DAMN I keep forgetting that OTH is on EasyView, so I didn't tune in again. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Oh well, at least it's Monday, and tomorrow's Tuesday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree with you guys, I'd like it to be a slow, friendship build with these two, with some mild flirting there, too. Aww, I'm getting so excited thinking about the interaction, especially with Peyton and Jenny, too. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 01-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>

ooh i like that. angsty. is that a Godsmack song?

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]</STRONG>
no no no no [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate godsmack with a passion [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Actually its From Autumn To Ashes.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-26-2004, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*:
<STRONG>Angst is good! Ah, I love angst. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just saw I Capture the Castle last night, so good, and it's all about the angst, baby. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Great fanarts, guys! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

DAMN I keep forgetting that OTH is on EasyView, so I didn't tune in again. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Oh well, at least it's Monday, and tomorrow's Tuesday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree with you guys, I'd like it to be a slow, friendship build with these two, with some mild flirting there, too. Aww, I'm getting so excited thinking about the interaction, especially with Peyton and Jenny, too. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
What's that movie about? I never heard of it?

Hee I'm getting excited too. I want to just fastfoward today and most of tomorrow and just get to OTH! LOL.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

OK I have a question how old is Bryan anyways?
Old 01-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>OK I have a question how old is Bryan anyways?</STRONG>
That's a very good question Otep!! Anyone know the answer? If I had to take a guess..I'd say he looks around 23? But then what do I know? The actors are casted as teenagers because they do resemble teens..to a degree..so for all we know he could be older..

Which brings me to another point. Apparently the characters on One Tree Hill are Sophmores. But it listed somewhere that Jake is a junior. So is Jake a Junior or a sophmore? Is he 15 turning 16 or is he 16 turning 17?!!

And maybe you could clear things up for me. The cast of OTH is supposed to be in grade 10 right? So that means that they're 15 turning 16. I don't know about the states, but here in Canada, you get your learner's license at 15 *it varies through province tho* and you have to wait like a year or so now before you get ur license. So if the cast of OTH is in grade 10 *this is from a Canadian's point of view btw.* it doesn't make sense they can drive without an adult in the car.

If i didn't confuse everyone, I succeeded in confusing myself. Lol.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:24 PM
Addicted Fan

i hope you dont mind if i try to answer it, lol, but being from north carolina, you can drive by yourself at 16, but i think when your fifteen you can as well, after 6 months of getting your permit.

bryan is probably around 22-23, i think. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 01-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl:
<STRONG>

That's a very good question Otep!! Anyone know the answer? If I had to take a guess..I'd say he looks around 23? But then what do I know? The actors are casted as teenagers because they do resemble teens..to a degree..so for all we know he could be older..

Which brings me to another point. Apparently the characters on One Tree Hill are Sophmores. But it listed somewhere that Jake is a junior. So is Jake a Junior or a sophmore? Is he 15 turning 16 or is he 16 turning 17?!!

And maybe you could clear things up for me. The cast of OTH is supposed to be in grade 10 right? So that means that they're 15 turning 16. I don't know about the states, but here in Canada, you get your learner's license at 15 *it varies through province tho* and you have to wait like a year or so now before you get ur license. So if the cast of OTH is in grade 10 *this is from a Canadian's point of view btw.* it doesn't make sense they can drive without an adult in the car.

If i didn't confuse everyone, I succeeded in confusing myself. Lol.</STRONG>
Hey guys!!! Yeah I wasnt here yesterday had a concert so...It was awesome Im so wiped out though.

I LOVE Johnny Lang I already used that song for a Nathan/Luke/Haley thing so...eh.

Its the same thing here I think like learners in 15 and 6 months...and they really dont even resemble 15 year olds...I can see them all being juniors/seniors but maybe they wanted the show to start out earlier in High School so we can have more years!!

XxLaur1285xX: If I have to see anymore of deb's oversized boobies I'm going to gouge my eyeballs out with pitchforks

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Old 01-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl:
<STRONG>

If i didn't confuse everyone, I succeeded in confusing myself. Lol.</STRONG>
Its 16 to drive by yourself. I think quite a few of them might be 16. When I was in HS a good portion of my friends had their liscenses by mid-year sophomore year I was so jealous since I was a year younger than everyonelse having skipped a grade.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 01-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey..

Thanks everyone who cleared up that driver's license confusion for me! I understand now!! lol. So that technically means you teens in the U.S.A. get to drive before we do!! Lucky!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyways..I can't wait for tomorrow!! Hopefully lots more Jake/Peyton Scenes!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited JakesBabyGurl ]
Old 01-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

no no no no [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate godsmack with a passion [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Actually its From Autumn To Ashes.</STRONG>
oh cuz i put those lyrics into a seach engine and a godsmack site came up. good [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i don't like godsmack either i much prefer From Autumn to Ashes.

it infuriates me to no end that the cast is playing high schoolers. in no way do any of them look that young! LOL. but eh - you gotta use your imagination lol.
Old 01-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Loyal Fan

It would make sense if Jake was a year ahead since no one seems to know him that well, especially not the details (like who he was dating that got pregnant). Although if he is a year ahead, my guess is that they have him miss some credits due to the demands of parenthood so that he can end up in the same grade as the rest. Although if they are short credits at year's end he'd be off the team too, no? Oh I should just let the writers worry about that stuff. They've been justifying every other confusing element thus far.

Anyway, I knew that jakesbabygurl was a canuck like me 'cause she wrote grade 10, whereas an american would say 10th grade.

I read in the other thread someone's fears about TPTB using Jake and Brooke as stepping stones for L/P. I hope not. If it is well written and no one gets used then I might accept that one day, way down the road, but for now I'm all about LB and JP!

Go Tar Heels!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread