Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Banned

I loved the balcony scene and the caps are so great.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Total Fan

Oh i loved this scene last night! Balcony scene was soo cute! I like taylor- once you get past the outer! haha

And I LOVED how she tried handling that whole Chris thing for Haley.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

I loved their scenes last night too. Lindsey was a great choice for the role and she and Bethany do have good chemistry. I'm very disappointed that Lindsey will only be on for one more episode. I think that Taylor's presence really made a lot of us see that it was a good idea to bring on one of Haley's siblings, because she had a connection to one of the main characters, unlike Felix and Anna. Now I just wish that Taylor would stay and all of the extra characters could leave. With Jake back, do we really need Felix and Anna? Although I like Andy, he has no purpose either. The show should have Dan trying to connect with Karen.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Total Fan

omg! can i be added to the list? i really adore hay/tay, the sister dynamic between them is just awesome

<<Bryan Greenberg, the secret of women.>>
"You work your corner like no other." - Sandy on Me

Old 02-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to rewatch their scenes right now.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG! I this thread! Can I please be added?

*~OnE tReE hIlL~*Chad-James-Hilarie-Joy-Sophia:NaLeY 4eVeR!*~
Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
Old 02-02-2005, 06:41 PM
New Fan

:) :)

Yay, I'm so glad you made this thread! (and thanks Whit for the Balcony Scene Script!!)
I seriously like bawled my eyes out at that scene. It just hit so close home with me, because my sister and I are basically the same way. She's like 3 years older than me and has always been the 'wild child', I seriously could actually see my boyfriend having lost his virginity to her, lol... Also, she's a scorpio, so she's like obsessed with scorpions... although she doesnt have a tattoo of one... and I've always been the good, dependable, down-to-earth, 'smart' one. I've recently went through somewhat of an... identity crises I guess, and I had a similar talk with her where she basically told me that I would figure everything out, I just needed a little patience. That night she also told me that she was moving to California for a 'fresh perspective' or something. I never realized that I would miss her so much. We've pretty much never seen eye-to-eye about anything, and have had more fights than I care to recall, but we have sort of an unspoken pact about being there for each other despite it.

So I really appreciate Taylor and Haley's relationship, its obvious that they dont always get along, or see things from the same perspective, but they've shown that when it comes right down to it, they really do love each other.

Okay, I'm done, lol

-Caiti
Old 02-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I be added? I think they're really cute together as sisters.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Can you add me to the supporter list?

I'm not totally convinced about Taylor, but I'm getting there..I think Taylor just puts up a front and deep down she loves Haley and like I said before, she's been Haley--she's been lost and she knows what it's like and I think she's sympathizing with Haley because of that very fact, which I really love.

-Sophie
Old 02-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

They are very cute as sisters. Their scenes are totally believable. I was thinking that only a sister could understand Haley's situation without judging her. That balcony scene wouldn't have worked as well if it were with Peyton or Brooke. You could sense the history between H/T with just the few scenes together. Good acting. Good writing. Good casting. I would rather that Taylor stuck around than Felix or Anna or Jules.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I agree. Taylor is so much nicer and understanding now.

*~OnE tReE hIlL~*Chad-James-Hilarie-Joy-Sophia:NaLeY 4eVeR!*~
Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
Old 02-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Added everyone who asked to be. I was just wondering if all of you wanted to be added and just forgot to ask. Curly? Rosie?
Old 02-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Could I please be added? I hated Taylor in her first ep, but after last night....who COULD hate that girl? Especially if you are a Naley fan, which I am.

I LOVED their balcony scene, and Taylor showing that she really cares!

[Nathan/Haley] [Jim/Pam] [Matt/Julie]
Old 02-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can I be added to the list please?
Old 02-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added to the list? I didn't like Taylor last week, but I love that girl now! I really wish next week wasn't her last episode. Their balcony scene was adorable.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread