Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

woo woo this is great! I made a half-a$$ banner for it too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

ooohhhh, i like the idea of tim/haley. there was definitely something there last night. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] haha! i dont see any possible romantic development between the two but it would be cool if they both become friends because they're both the opposites.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

wow i love this thread! Go Taley?? Him??? lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My Videos
Old 04-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

I loved how attentive he was with her at the party. Like she was Nathan's girlfriend so he was going to step in and help her out, he was actually quite calming for her, and I loved Tim for that. And I really love the friend chemistry with Brett and Joie, I hope the show continues to explore these two in relation to the NH relationship. It kind of reminds me of the beggining of the season when Tim followed NP everywhere, and went to Peyton when Nathan was mad at him. I have a feeling he's going to follow Haley around like a puppy as well.

He totally rubbed her back at the end of that scene, I thought that was so cute.

Whitney
Old 04-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Addicted Fan

All I have to say is:

"Tim, who are these people?"

"I don't know."

I loved that whole scene last night, from them being there alone (Well, with Mouth) waiting for people to come and him comforting her when she was worried it would flop, to him admitting he had no clue who these people where that were arriving. heh.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
<STRONG>I loved how attentive he was with her at the party. Like she was Nathan's girlfriend so he was going to step in and help her out, he was actually quite calming for her, and I loved Tim for that. And I really love the friend chemistry with Brett and Joie, I hope the show continues to explore these two in relation to the NH relationship. It kind of reminds me of the beggining of the season when Tim followed NP everywhere, and went to Peyton when Nathan was mad at him. I have a feeling he's going to follow Haley around like a puppy as well.

He totally rubbed her back at the end of that scene, I thought that was so cute.

Whitney</STRONG>
I Hope it is like that. and that back rub 2 cute!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My Videos
Old 04-28-2004, 11:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey did anyone else Notice that "Tim & Haley Appretaion Thread" spells THAT !!!! lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have 2 much time on my hands...

My Videos
Old 04-28-2004, 11:24 AM
Passionate Fan

there was a back rub? I missed it!

haha and I love how you guys pointed out that Tim took care of Haley when Nate wasn't there! I can just imagine that in time, Tim wanted to hang out with Haley instead of Nate, and then Nate getting all jealous about it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh i think Nathan had nothing to worry about. lol

My Videos
Old 04-28-2004, 11:35 AM
Passionate Fan

are you sure? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I don't know! If I were haley and I could pick between Nate and Tim, I'd have to seriously think about it. I'm talking graphs and flow-charts to determine the most aimable boyfriend. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok lets weigh the options..

Nathan: Hot, Sweet. Sexy , Did i mention Hot?

Tim: Funny, Dumb , Kinda Cute, Did i say Funny

Your right this is hard! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My Videos
Old 04-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

I think the reason Tim is being so cool to Haley is Nathan. He got to see that she was pretty cool, I mean she was paying for the party, she's hot, and she has the Nathan stamp of approval. That made her cool in his book. And then I think he was trying to be a good guy with her, I don't think Tim looked at her like a girl, I think he see's her as Nathan's girlfriend Haley who I better be really good too. I think he just appreciates that she's good to him too. She hasn't tried to kick him out of Nathan's life, I mean she was totally cool with him hanging out.

But I've said this before elsewhere, Haley is a total guys girl. She likes hanging out with guys, she's done it all her life with Mouth and Luke, so it makes since she would fit in with Tim as well, even if he is a goofball, LOL.

Whitney
Old 04-28-2004, 12:03 PM
Passionate Fan

good point whitney... haley always has been a guy's girl (did you mention that before? because I think i remember someone saying something like that)

and as for Tim being dumb, I think I have to quote Josh Lucas in Sweet Home Alabama "Honey, just because I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

nathan is hot-twice( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) i'll give you that!

Old 04-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Extreme Fan

HT avis:

Im all for there friendship.

Whitney you are right. Tim wouldnt have given her the time of day if she wasn't with Nathan...but Im glad she is, and Im glad he did!

Mandie* [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited jizzle ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 04-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

awww i love those! i can't wait until i get to 500 posts so i can use some!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread