Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Haley and Tim? Am I crazy, or could that work?!

I never thought of puting those two together, but I could totally see it! Maybe not romantic, but def. as friends! What does everyone else think?

Woo Woo! people like these two, too

Friendship or something more, which do you prefer?

(not quite sure hoe to make a supporters list, so if someone wlse wants to do it, that would be great!

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Beckhamsgrl ]

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Friends seems cool. I thought when they were sitting on the couch together and then when people started showing up that it was a really cute few minutes. Definite points for those two [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Banned

I would like these two to be friends. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened already. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

You're definitely not crazy! I saw something tonight. I wonder if they're good friends off the set, cause they seem to have some chemistry. But Bethany seems to have chemistry with everyone. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We need a list!
Old 04-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Addicted Fan

As friends? Yeaaaaaah. I love Brett and I like Joie so seeing them together more would be fun. But romantically? No.

And we all know it's gonna happen (Tim and Haley becoming friends).. seeing how tonight was Haley's 'coming up' party. Or whatever. Because she's gonna be popular now that she's dating Nathan.

I hate popularity. But the fact that people are gonna be wanting to kiss Haley's ass really makes me happy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[Zales]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited zales00 ]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 04-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Oh my ship has come in, LOL. No seriously, I could never see them romantically, but they were fabulous tonight. Tim telling Nathan she was cool, him hanging out with her on the couch. Loved it all. I've been waiting for some HT, and this was perfect, I hope we get to see some more of them.

So yeah if there is a list sign me up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Whitney
Old 04-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Addicted Fan

This reminds me of the whole Brooke/Tim idea .. Woman in control--Haley James is pretty fiesty herself. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like most of you guys, I totally want to see them as friends. They were so cute tonight. And this was definitely the most we have ever seen of Tim in one episode. I loved how Tim said, "Boy was she a surprise. Everything you touch is cool." That was so nice. I also love how Tim trys to say something funny then comes out looking stupid. He is adorable. But I don;t want to see anything romantic between them. No. But if you guys are going to have a list. Please add me!
Old 04-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

OK, i had to post here, because tonight fulfilled one of my biggest dreams (well actually several) when we got:
1. N/H/Tim interaction;
2. N/Tim on the subject of H;
3. H/Tim.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i loved ALL these scenes, and i am such a fan of both Joie and Brett, so finally seeing them act together, i actually think they have great chemistry. (in a Paul/Hil sort of way. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) i could totally see them chumming up and causing all sorts of silly havoc together. maybe she could give him some relationship advice too. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

writers take note: more Haley/Tim scenes!

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG i soo love that idea. but as friends! hey do you guys think Bethany and Brett hang out??

My Videos
Old 04-27-2004, 10:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes- Finally some HT scenes! Im all excited. They would make awesome friends. She could ummm..make him a little less dumb, and he could lighten her up some...They would make great friends...

Mandie* [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 04-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Dude HT interaction whooo! Love them as friends hehe!
Old 04-27-2004, 11:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

oops ignore

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited sprinkle13181 ]
Old 04-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

omg i was actually thinking of starting a Haley/Tim thread before but i was afraid no one would post! i adore nathan and haley but i think h/t are hilarious and could pull off a fling [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 05:41 AM
Absolute Fan

I knew someone was going to start a T/H thread after last night's eppie. I've been shipping these two even before they met. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The best scene was when they were sitting on the couch together waiting for the guests. They looked cute together. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread