Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I do, Tamara. I do.

Let's try and kill this thread. I suppose the new OP never got done, but we could put something together, right?
Old 03-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm quite useless when it comes to making arts (don't even have enough patience to wait for Photoshop to open, let alone anything else, lol), but I'd help in killing the thread gladly. It's just that given we're on the third page, I'm not that optimistic.

Your combo is cute, BTW. I don't even watch TVD, but love the DE chemistry. And Damon's "misunderstood brooder" character .
Old 03-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Although Stefan is more the brooder and Damon the misunderstood.

I just started making arts, but I'm not any good at it. Yet, by the time this thread gets killed, I'll probably have the time to learn

I think there are more JuP fans on the LP thread, could you ask over there? Maybe more people will come back to this thread if we manage to keep it on the first page.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Their kids would be ridiculously blessed in the looks department
Old 03-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh I'm terrible at helping keep this thread alive . Forgot about it, even though I always complain these two were/are underrated.

Pretty art . And I'm sure your arts are just fine already, if this is one of them. Time and practice will only make them even more perfect.
And so agreed with your assessment . On a shallow note, I miss Julian's s6 look. He was the first (and the only, if I remember correctly) OTH guy I had a crush on, lol.

Not sure about a high number of JuP fans anywhere. Their thread died pretty fast on the couples board too. Makes sense I guess, because it's not like we were given much of their story to have something to discuss .
Old 03-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I wish No, I found it on Fanpop. I couldn't credit because it didn't say who made it.

I miss season 6 Julian's look and the personality we got to see in flashbacks. The only time I liked Julian was when he was with Peyton, I don't like him with Brooke at all. Then again, I don't like Brooke when she's with Julian either, so

We'll get more JuP fans. At least I want them to reach 10 threads, they deserve it
Old 03-29-2011, 03:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Julian's s6 personality was really amazing. I mean sure, we only saw glimpses of it, so his charm might have counted only as being of the one-note kind, but it was still interesting to watch. IMO he brought new life to the show at the time. Not to mention I always seem to fall for supposed jerks/bad boys who hide something more beneath the surface.

As for his personality now . I don't watch the show anymore, so I can't claim anything, but what I did see of him disappointed me.

As for BJu, again I can't claim anything, but they seem like a trainwreck to be honest. I myself even liked them initially in s6 while they were flirty and fun together, but it didn't last for long.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
Julian's s6 personality was really amazing. I mean sure, we only saw glimpses of it, so his charm might have counted only as being of the one-note kind, but it was still interesting to watch. IMO he brought new life to the show at the time. Not to mention I always seem to fall for supposed jerks/bad boys who hide something more beneath the surface.
I adored his interactions with Peyton. They just seemed to click, their personalities meshed perfectly.

Quote:
As for his personality now . I don't watch the show anymore, so I can't claim anything, but what I did see of him disappointed me.

As for BJu, again I can't claim anything, but they seem like a trainwreck to be honest. I myself even liked them initially in s6 while they were flirty and fun together, but it didn't last for long.
I was never a BJu fan, but after a while they've become my least favorite couple ever. PJu on the other hand... I want more of that The scene when he saw what she'd packed for a weekend was amazing
Old 03-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Loved that scene too. As for his personality with Brooke, I think he kinda... I don't know... maybe seemed to have lost his edge and wit. Whenever I see a scene of his (though I don't watch anymore I occasionally fastforward through a random ep to catch a glipms of Joy) he seems so lovey dovey and bland.

Forgot to respond:
Quote:
Thanks. Although Stefan is more the brooder and Damon the misunderstood.
YW
And then I might like both brothers when I start watching the show for real
Old 04-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Loved that scene too. As for his personality with Brooke, I think he kinda... I don't know... maybe seemed to have lost his edge and wit. Whenever I see a scene of his (though I don't watch anymore I occasionally fastforward through a random ep to catch a glipms of Joy) he seems so lovey dovey and bland.

Quote:
Forgot to respond:

YW
And then I might like both brothers when I start watching the show for real
I have such a major crush on both of them
Old 04-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Image Credit: Italy74
Old 04-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

More prettiness You're awesome for keeping threads of amazing-but-unappreciated couples alive.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're awesome for keeping threads of amazing-but-unappreciated couples alive.
Aw, thanks bb So are you. If it weren't for you I'd be posting on this and the Max/Logan thread all by myself
Old 04-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

How sad are we, all alone on not one but two threads? If I were other people, I'd join us out of sympathy . Ok, over on ML we at least have few more people.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
How sad are we, all alone on not one but two threads? If I were other people, I'd join us out of sympathy . Ok, over on ML we at least have few more people.
Aw, but can you imagine joining a thread of a couple you're not a fan of? I wouldn't join the BJu or LP thread for all the sympathy in the world, and I imagine that's the case for you too (with BJu and BL, not LP ) And yes, there are two more people on the ML thread
Oh, and we're not sad, we're dedicated

Don't know who made, but I found it on Fanpop.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top