Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

i hope soo
Old 05-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Why did OTH destroy the beautiful love story of Clay/Sarah with this psycho storyline? I mean, it was like the cherry on top of the expired whipped cream. Like, come on! You did something right (for a change) but of course, you decided to piss all over that, too.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I haven't been watching this season at all. I honestly can care less about the new characters, however I saw clips of Haleys scenes and I have to say it's one of the best OTH storylines ever (and I havent watched her interact with her mom or anything and I felt really sad). Maybe thanks to this episode I will try to get into all the new characters and watch the season.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by own worst enemy (View Post)
Why did OTH destroy the beautiful love story of Clay/Sarah with this psycho storyline? I mean, it was like the cherry on top of the expired whipped cream. Like, come on! You did something right (for a change) but of course, you decided to piss all over that, too.
Amen to that. Damn it, Clay/Sara were just the best. In every sense possible.
But it is weird to think that Clay has even better chemistry withKatie than with Quinn? They just try to make Clay/Quinn "magical", but this is something you can't do because having a couple like Clay/Sara... you can't

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quinn/Jamie scenes pretty much ruined the episode. They were in like every other scene, so cheesy, so embarrassing. The note left on Haley's pillow was just icing on the cheesecake. Please take them away, now.

Get off the screen, Mia!
Miranda and Grubbs are starting to bore me.
Victoria was a bit cheesy tonight too. Bring back her bitchiness!

Is it bad that I am disappointed Clay didn't really believe Katie and go with her? I would prefer Clay with the PsychoFakeSara than with Quinn. When he said how he was in love with Quinn, I just felt hollow and lost interest in Clay again.

Can Brooke get her personality back? Thanks. I miss her lighting up all of her scenes.
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Can Brooke get her personality back? Thanks. I miss her lighting up all of her scenes.
Even though we haven't been seeing crying/whiney Brooke this ep or last, there's still something....missing in her scenes. And I can't put my finger on exactly what it is. She just feels different. I always felt she brought some charm to her scenes, but now not so much, she's too dry? Not the writing because they have given her some comedy these last eps, but she just doesn't seem as natural as she usually does. Maybe shes bored? LOL
Quote:
Miranda and Grubbs are starting to bore me.
They just started? LOL. I love Miranda, but only when she's interacting with Haley/tied to RBR.It seems they got rid of Miranda to bring in Mia again so if there's a S8 Mia will stick around to look after RBR with Haley and not Miranda. I prefer Miranda. She and Haley had such an interesting dynamic/banter. Mia just reminds me of S6 when all Haley did was prop her and that's just no *shudders*.

Quote:
The note left on Haley's pillow was just icing on the cheesecake. Please take them away, now.
Aww! I did like that part in the Jamie scenes, I thought it was cute and such a kid thing to do. As cheesy as it is, Haley is their treasure, LOL. I still look at my drawings as a kid especially the ones I would give my parents on mother's day/birthdays, and my god they were cheesy...but that's the point, their meant to be.

Quote:
However I did enjoy the Brooke/Nathan scene.
I enjoyed the writing, but I'm not going to lie, everytime there's a B/N scene I feel like there's no natural flow to their scenes they really do feel tact on even though they're both cores imo, ..that and the fact that when she said dude it just reminded me of wedding ep last season when she said the same thing to Luke...her tone was exactly the same. I prefer they had a BH scene instead talking about Haley's depression. Clay should have talked to Nate I don't care how busy he is with Katie.
Quote:
Again Joy/Haley made the episode
When doesn't she? LOL. Joy/Haley. Thank you show for finally using Joy's talents. It took long enough, but better late then never.

Last edited by diamond gothic; 05-14-2010 at 03:04 AM
diamond gothic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
Even though we haven't been seeing crying/whiney Brooke this ep or last, there's still something....missing in her scenes. And I can't put my finger on exactly what it is. She just feels different. I always felt she brought some charm to her scenes, but now not so much, she's too dry? Not the writing because they have given her some comedy these last eps, but she just doesn't seem as natural as she usually does. Maybe shes bored? LOL

They just started? LOL. I love Miranda, but only when she's interacting with Haley/tied to RBR.It seems they got rid of Miranda to bring in Mia again so if there's a S8 Mia will stick around to look after RBR with Haley and not Miranda. I prefer Miranda. She and Haley had such an interesting dynamic/banter. Mia just reminds me of S6 when all Haley did was prop her and that's just no *shudders*.

Aww! I did like that part in the Jamie scenes, I thought it was cute and such a kid thing to do. As cheesy as it is, Haley is their treasure, LOL. I still look at my drawings as a kid especially the ones I would give my parents on mother's day/birthdays, and my god they were cheesy...but that's the point, their meant to be.

I enjoyed the writing, but I'm not going to lie, everytime there's a B/N scene I feel like there's no natural flow to their scenes they really do feel tact on even though they're both cores imo, ..that and the fact that when she said dude it just reminded me of wedding ep last season when she said the same thing to Luke...her tone was exactly the same. I prefer they had a BH scene instead talking about Haley's depression. Clay should have talked to Nate I don't care how busy he is with Katie.

When doesn't she? LOL. Joy/Haley. Thank you show for finally using Joy's talents. It took long enough, but better late then never.
I agree with everything you said. As far as Brooke, I think she started to lose her thunder dating back to season 4. She was back to herself a little in the beginning of season 5 and then after that she lost her thunder again. I really liked her and where she was at in the beginning of season 5. Moving back to TH(although they needed to for story line purposes) didn't do much for Brooke's character. IMO

I also thought that little note gesture was very cute on Jamies part, but that in itself should have been enough. No need to see Jamie and Quinn frolicking through a water fountain. I did notice that she feed him a healthy snack for a change lol. It looks like they were munching on a plate of veggies. Big improvement from the bowl of cereal she once fed him

Miranda was the biggest disappointment and that whole story line of her coming in and taking over RBR was never ever developed. I liked her when she was bitchy and I agree when she was interacting with Haley. This could have been a real interesting story line but it was brushed under the carpet for what? Oh yeah so we could have random Chuck, Skills and Lauren scenes and other non essentials.

I too would have preferred a BH scene or maybe a BHN scene, but I think they like to throw a bone to the handful of Brathaners that exist LOL for whatever reason. Found it weird that Brooke Davis who only knew about BB because of her cheerleading was able to tell Nathan about the shortest players in the NBA. Brooke and Nathan were never real buddies in HS, they were always part of the same group but they never showed them to have a real friend relationship, it was the connection they had with Peyton, Haley and Lucas. Even when Nathan was with Peyton, it was so obvious they didn't think much of each other, especially Brooke she didn't seem to care much about Nathan and how he treated Peyton. But Haley and Brooke had a great relationship and had grown from two opposites with Brooke not really wanting to bring Haley into her group in the beginning to best friends and people they could count on. I still don't understand why they don't capitalize on the relationship of BH.

Joy/Haley is love and she is doing a bang up job with this story line.

Last edited by weens; 05-14-2010 at 04:56 AM
weens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

^ Agreed with everything you said.

Quote:
As far as Brooke, I think she started to lose her thunder dating back to season 4. She was back to herself a little in the beginning of season 5 and then after that she lost her thunder again. I really liked her and where she was at in the beginning of season 5. Moving back to TH(although they needed to for story line purposes) didn't do much for Brooke's character. IMO
I agree. After end of S3 she lost that spark for me...I also know people grow and mature, but when I look at S7, to me Alex is the role I always thought Brooke would be. Not necessarily the drinking/guys/suicide ect but just that bubbleness/carefree spirit that radiates from Alex even in her difficult times. The writing for Brooke became to stale, instead of showing her as a young, hot, successful women in her 20s, they threw wanting to become a mother and get the guy asap at her. With Haley I could understand the having to grow up quickly, but for Brooke I feel like they could have left her to have more (harmless) fun. Anyways, I'm just happy with have Alex because she has that thunder that Brooke used too but too bad she's going to be stuck with Chase/Mia. Now I'm going to have to FF her scenes. I would have preferred a Clay/Quinn/Alex triangle.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
Amen to that. Damn it, Clay/Sara were just the best. In every sense possible.
But it is weird to think that Clay has even better chemistry withKatie than with Quinn? They just try to make Clay/Quinn "magical", but this is something you can't do because having a couple like Clay/Sara... you can't
Clay and Sara are way better than clay/Quinn.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The way Sara was written, she was Clay's other half, his perfect soulmate
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
The way Sara was written, she was Clay's other half, his perfect soulmate
they rewrote everything.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

This Katie storyline is just absolutely ridiculous. How can someone be THAT delusional? It’s just way over the top.

Seeing Haley so upset still was really hard to watch.

What was the point of Alexander at all?

Chase/Alex have decent chemistry. I liked the Julian/Chase stuff too. And Julian’s line about texting and the phone was hilarious! But UGH Mia.

The Quinn/Jamie scenes were so boring. They seriously don’t know what to do with his character.

I like the nicer Victoria but it felt a bit weird having her give Haley a pep talk.

I loved the Brooke/Nathan scene. I always enjoy when they have scenes. It doesn’t feel “random” to me seeing as they are the core 5. Just wish they had more.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Brathan!
Old 02-16-2018, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like B/Julian are starting to copy other couples.