Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 07:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Brooke : What should happen next?

Should Brooke revert back to the way she was?

Should Brooke wash her hands of both Lucas and Peyton?

Should she forgive Lucas?

Should she forgive Peyton?

Should she give both of them hell?

Should she try and get over Lucas?

Should she try and drown her sorrows by drinking and giving great parties in which Lucas and Peyton are not invited?

Should she rebound into either Tim or Jake's arms?

Should she be the bigger person and bring Lucas and Peyton together?

Personally hope they don't go this route. I don't care who liked Lucas first the fact of the matter is they both stabbed Brooke in the back and I don't want Brooke instrumental in bringing these two together whether by matchmaking or giving her approval to the pairing.

What do you think should happen next?
Old 03-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Total Fan

I would like Brooke to forgive them both eventually, but not right away. Lucus and Peyton both did not show much concern for Brooke's feelings, so I would like to see Brooke give them both a piece of her mind. I think Brooke and Lucus make a better couple than Lucus and Peyton, so I would like to see Lucus realize he made a mistake.
Old 03-02-2004, 06:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, I would LOVE to see her go back to her party-girl ways. I don't want her to get all drunk and b*tchy, but fun and spirited again. The last few weeks have kinda taken her sassy side away from her. I'd love her to be sassy, spunky, fun, and a partier, but still keep her soft side. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I also want a Nathan and Brooke friendship. Not a relationship...just a little bonding over their current troubles.

I could get into Brooke and Jake later on, possibly, since we know that Lucas and Peyton are going to do the seesaw thing.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Supreme Fan

I want Brooke to grow her powers of perception back. How did the girl who knew from the very beginning that there was something between Peyton and Lucas turn into someone who thought Peyton was upset about them because she jealous of Lucas taking her best friend away? Uh, what...?

I would also like to see her turn back into the semi-bitchy/****ty party girl she was before. Not every freakin' person on this show needs to be in the market for a serious relationship. She at least provided some entertainment aside all the melodrama with everyone else, now she's part of it. The 360 they did on her personality gave me whiplash.
Old 03-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Banned

I've enjoyed what they have done with Brookes'character. She has explored alot of emotions very well. Brookes' warm, vulnerable side is very appealing.I hope she doesn't revert to her old ways for long, she has so much potential to move forward. Brooke lashing out short term could be interesting however turning her into a bitter bi**h would suck.
Maybe a fabulous new guy who adores her, could be a nice addition. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

I want her to mature from the experience and doesn't go back to her old ways and takes a long time to forgive Lucas or Peyton. I love L/B but she did most of the giving in the relationship and she didn't
mind. I want her to get a backbone when it comes to men and get friends
and a life outside of Lucas and Peyton. I would like her to form friendships with
Jake, Nathan and Haley (strictly as friends with the guys because as much I love the
idea of J/B she'd likely lose a friend when the romantic relationship ended if she hooked up
with one of them) while finding herself in the process. She needs to learn to love
herself before she sets her sights on another guy and right now she needs friends more then she needs a boyfriend.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited NathanHaleyLucasFan ]
Old 03-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well of course I want her to have hot lesbian sex with me on a pooltable...I MEAN, where did THAT come from? [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Personally, I don't want Brooke with anyone right now -- she needs some time to breathe and recoup after being sheisted by two people she trusted with everything, but most importantly her heart.

She was so snarky and on tonight, and I want to see more of that Brooke: kind of tortured, but still bitchy as hell (in a good way, not like in Peyton's evil betrayal way) and ready to give it to anyone who thinks they should have permission to speak. My anger about the fact that Peyton was trying to be forgiven so f***ing fast after rejecting her "best friend" when she was need most was only pacified by Brooke's classic lines, and same with Lucas -- the quips got me through the show...along with Jake and his sexiness... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 03-03-2004, 12:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:NiennaValandil:.:
<STRONG>Well of course I want her to have hot lesbian sex with me on a pooltable...I MEAN, where did THAT come from? [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Personally, I don't want Brooke with anyone right now -- she needs some time to breathe and recoup after being sheisted by two people she trusted with everything, but most importantly her heart.

She was so snarky and on tonight, and I want to see more of that Brooke: kind of tortured, but still bitchy as hell (in a good way, not like in Peyton's evil betrayal way) and ready to give it to anyone who thinks they should have permission to speak. My anger about the fact that Peyton was trying to be forgiven so f***ing fast after rejecting her "best friend" when she was need most was only pacified by Brooke's classic lines, and same with Lucas -- the quips got me through the show...along with Jake and his sexiness... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I would soooooooooooooooooo threesome it up with you!

DAMN. I loved her. SOOO much. I love kick ass, tough Brooke. Snarky and fun still, but she'll just skin you alive if she wanted to. You can't help but say DAMN and drool.

She rules.
Old 03-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

they should make Brooke go on a trip with her cousin then she gets pregant or sees Lucas and then they get back together.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 03-03-2004, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

I definatly want to see some of the snarky Brooke back. I want her spunky and bitchier than ever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know that sounds bad, but as much as I love sweet Brooke, bitchy Brooke I loved more.

Hopefully she will come back.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:18 PM
Banned

I thought Brooke handled evrything with style and dignity. She didn't go off crying and having a tantrum. She was controlled and direct. Also she had heart, helping look for Lucass. I adore her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Should Brooke revert back to the way she was? yes

Should Brooke wash her hands of both Lucas and Peyton? no

Should she forgive Lucas? no

Should she forgive Peyton? yes

Should she give both of them hell? no

Should she try and get over Lucas? yes

Should she try and drown her sorrows by drinking and giving great parties in which Lucas and Peyton are not invited? yes

Should she rebound into either Tim or Jake's arms? no! jake belongs to peyton. maybe tim

Should she be the bigger person and bring Lucas and Peyton together? no
Old 03-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Should Brooke revert back to the way she was? yes (I don't much like Brooke so I don't care LOL)

Should Brooke wash her hands of both Lucas and Peyton? no

Should she forgive Lucas? Maybe

Should she forgive Peyton? yes (They are best friends for god sakes. I can tell that Peyton never met to hurt Brooke. I don't like to see Peyton like this because she's my favorite character)

Should she give both of them hell? no

Should she try and get over Lucas? yes

Should she try and drown her sorrows by drinking and giving great parties in which Lucas and Peyton are not invited? yes

Should she rebound into either Tim or Jake's arms? No, Brooke doesn't desearve Jake, maybe Tim

Should she be the bigger person and bring Lucas and Peyton together? YES,YES,YES (I love them together)
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 03-12-2004, 01:07 PM
Banned

Brooke is the better person.

Lucas should BEG forgiveness, Brooke is too good for him.

Brooke should keep Peyton at a distance, Peyton is deceitful and back stabbing.

Brooke handled this drama with style and class. Hope they keep her character strong in the same way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I think that Brooke should put them through as much hell as they put her through. They definitely deserve it!

*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread