Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I say that Daylight Savings is a bitch? I missed my piano lesson because of it! Usually, I'd say that's a good thing because I hate piano but damn, that's 60 bucks I wasted!

Cyn, you got a dog! He sounds so cute.

Mere, thanks for that cap! I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! I just love that maybe just at that moment, there's no stupid drama. They're just loser [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] boys having a good time.

ETA: Just saw the ET promo. Whitey and Haley? Eww. God, is this Maria Menounos seriously an idiot?

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited Terpsichore ]
Old 04-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Love the cap with the boys! Too cute! They aren't all angsty! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Off to read some fics!

marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 04-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tim'sLoveSlave:
<STRONG>Cyn--

Awww! Sounds like a cutie. We have a greyhound mix that we rescued. I wanted an Australian blue heeler like the one I had as a kid, but since they're one man dogs I wasn't sure how one would interact with the kids especially since they're too young to know when they're not being gentle.</STRONG>
I know what you mean about meeting your needs versus the needs of the kids. My sister has always had pomeranians, but she can't have a dog that small with her son. He'd put it in the blender, knowing him. We needed a sturdy dog that was active and not afraid of a wild three year old. He's a cutie, just a bit shaggy looking!

Quote:
<STRONG>You gonna answer the poll? I'm dying to hear your answers.</STRONG>
Here goes!

What OTH character are you most like? and why?

Um, most probably a fusion of Lucas and Brooke. When I want to be alone, I want to be alone. And I like my solitude. However, when I am social, I am VERY social, and usually the life of a party. And like Brooke, I don't mind flirting or getting down on a guys level to get a point across. I think that comes from hanging out with all guys and working with all men. No matter what I do, it's overly feminine because I'm one of like 3 women on my floor. And one of the youngest females in the building. It's a bad combination. But as May West said, it's better to be looked over than to be overlooked.

What OTH character is most like your best friend and why?

Haley. My best friend is loyal and smart and always looking out for the interests of others before herself. She's kind and loyal, but she's got Brooke's snarkiness, hence while were friends. Her standard insult is to say that my chest gets in the way of everything. My comeback is that my chest is just taking up what room her hips left the rest of the planet.

Most people think we are meant to each other, but it's love. ONly friends can get away with those comments.

What OTH character is most like someone you dated? and why?

Gez, pick a loser! I've had both Nathan's and Luke's. Combinations of smart and aloof with stupid tendencies to break my heart.

Do your real life experiences effect your POV on OTH happenings? and why or why not?

Absolutely, esp the cheating angle. Lucas will probably never work his way completely into my good graces.

Do you think Tree Hill High is like your current or former High School? What are the differences? What are the similarities?

It's hard to tell since it's been so long since I was there, he! There were cliques, but our class was weird. We had the traditional popular people who got everything, but were hated, mixed with the popular kids who did everything and were loved. I mixed with the latter group, as well as the hard core nerds, since I was in a special program with only 7 other nerds. It was a weird dichotomy, but it worked.

Then again, the masses revolted our senior year and voted the state champion clogging queen as homecoming queen. I was ammused that none of my friends or the nasty popular girls got it. I just wish they'd banded together more often and voted in people that were liked if not "in".

The sex stuff is different. My friends were having sex from an early age. But there was more acceptance of those who did and didn't. I had friends that were loose who didn't get called on it, and I was the big V until after I graduated. There was no pressure to have sex to fit in. And I don't recall girls being so open about who they were going to nail that night.

<STRONG>
Quote:
ETA-- Here's a pic from the new promo that aired on MTV (Caps posted by Linda in N/H thread) the guys are watching the girls perform in the cheerleading comp. Their expressions amuse me, but I'm easily amused
</STRONG>

He, I love that they are all sitting that close. There's a definite thaw in the air. I bet spoilers about the coach really bring N/L together.

Am I the only one who thinks that Haley in the cheer outfit pushing Nate into the pool isn't a GOOD thing? I think smoene tells her about N/P.
[/QB][/QUOTE]
Old 04-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>Can I say that Daylight Savings is a bitch? I missed my piano lesson because of it! Usually, I'd say that's a good thing because I hate piano but damn, that's 60 bucks I wasted!

Cyn, you got a dog! He sounds so cute.
</STRONG>
Terps,

Sorry about your lesson! I hate losing an hour of sleep. I am so sleep deprived that this just messes up my internal clock even more.

The dog is cute! I will post a picture as soon as I get one. I am actually going to volunteer for the rescue groups web site. They take pictures of all the dogs they want to rescue, and they need to get them posted asap. But they don't have anyone computer literate and what staff they have don't get paid much to do the rescue/placement work. I can sit at home and do all the web stuff for them, as well as update the website on a constant basis.

I just feel good that we saved a dog instead of buying a purebreed.

cyn
Old 04-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

always

Old 04-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Great avies, punk!

BTW, Mere, the three B's? Brooke, books, and basketball. Absolutely brilliant. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited Terpsichore ]
Old 04-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Most people think we are meant to each other, but it's love. Only friends can get away with those comments.
Cyn, My best friend and I are like that too. When we were in high school everyone asked why we were friends because all we did was say smart ass things to one another, but neither of us ever got offended.

Punk,I love your Brooke/Lucas avies.

Mere, that screencap from the preview is absoluetely adorable. I wasn't too excited about the episode, until I saw that. They all three look so cute.

And now I'm off to get my fan fic fix.

Lisa

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited xxlisaxx ]
Old 04-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Meeep. I haven't posted here in ages! My grades were starting to take a nose dive last marking period so I had to cut back on the computer time. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But now we're on Spring Break and unlike the rest of the planet, I'm not going to any summery exotic locations or anything. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It'll be just me and my computer, all week long. Whoopee!
Old 04-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

always

Old 04-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

hello for all that is readiing.g.g.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Judy-- Thanks for the compliment, but I had help from a lovely fairy by the name of Kate.

Punk-- Lovely avis

Baby D-- Welcome back! You've been missed.

Ok in the cap pic I think the girls must be doing something highly provactive, sexy, or shocking to get that reaction from all 3 boys. What do you guys think their doing? And if you could read their thoughts what are each of them thinking?

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 04-04-2004, 08:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, we already know what the girls our doing. Their sexy little cheerleading routine in their skimpy skirts and high kicks. Heh. Having said that, I think we know what the boys are thinking. 16 year boys will be 16 year boys. You know, I wonder if we'll get any Brooke and Lucas interaction.
Old 04-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Ok well since noone else is playing

The girls
Brooke-- Just did a bunch of flips landing in the splits

Haley-- Is doing some sexy little dance move

Peyton-- I don't really care

the guys
Jake-- Wow that Brooke is really limber the things I could do with her. Lucas must've been insane to give her up

Lucas-- Oh my! Its official I'm insane.

Nathan-- Look at Haley. She's all mine!

Cyn-- Hi! you have a pm.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 04-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Mere I just saw that you nominated me for those fanfiction awards - thank you so much, darlin. I really, really appreciate it.

Well I've been away from the comp and my fic but I'm back now. I'll have to catch up with all my assignments...

Old 04-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

hi everyone! just stopping by to say hi. don't have much to say. i'm going out of town this week so i'm not going to be around much. or, um, at all. i'll miss oth but i'm gonna catch it in easy-view but i'm going to miss scrubs! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

oh, perhaps i am posting some non-l/b relevant art in the fan art thread. perhaps you should go take a look at them. perhaps you should feedback and tell me how much i rock. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] just kidding.

mere, i love the little thought-scenario you have going on for the cheerleading epi. jake and brooke, yay! um, i mean lucas and brooke.

p.s. playing w/ adobe ps for, like, two hours has robbed me off all coherency capabilities, so yes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread