Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 09:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, donde esta Rachel? Come back!

And since we were recommending websites go to www.thedayaftertomorrowmovie.com/ now. It looks like it's going to be good and the site is kind of freaking me out. Hee.
Old 03-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw! You used my title suggestion. I'm so touched. No one ever likes my ideas. LOL. I'm so happy now. I'm a geek I know it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for posting that link J.Law. That does look like it's gonna be good. And Jake's in it! Wheee!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Look at Jake's answer to this Q in his cast interview:

Quote:
An image forever...if you could snap one last photo on your camera, what picture would you take?

A cast photo of "The O.C"
Hee!

And speaking of upcoming movies...you mentioned the new Narnia movie in your LJ. Well not only are they filming in NZ, but it looks like Nicole Kidman might be cast for it (according to this)

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited Sunny Deeelight ]
Old 03-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Hehe. Guess Jake's an O.C. fan. Only makes me *heart* him more.

And, that's be incredibly awesome if Nicole Kidman was cast! They're seriously filming in NZ? I didn't browse the site too carefully so I was just joking. Heh. A movie about an awesome series with Nicole Kidman filmed in New Zealand. Now all we need is my husband casted and we're all set! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So many good movies to look forward too, hee.
Old 03-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Just found this. Guess it's definite now:

Quote:
From here:

Hollywood superstar Nicole Kidman has been signed to star in a new movie version of CS Lewis' classic children's novel The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe. Studio bosses at Disney - who are backing the project - were desperate for Kidman to play the White Witch, and her two kids with ex-husband Tom Cruise, Isabella, 11, and Connor, nine, convinced her to say yes. A Tinseltown source says, "Nicole's kids don't pay great attention to her career - she's just mom to them. But when she mentioned she had been asked to star in the movie they went wild. They even asked for jobs as extras." Kidman even made a secret visit to New Zealand last week to see locations and meet the crew. Walt Disney chairman Richard Cook recently said of the movie - which is due to start filming later this year - "It's a very, very ambitious project and one that we believe could be very important to the studio."
Squeeee! This just makes me more excited for the movie.

On topic? Brooke and Lucas still rock!
Old 03-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you guys didn't know they finally made a life-size poster of Sophia. This completes my collection. It's not visable up on the WB site yet, but it was in my GG newsletter. She looks so beautiful.

Here is the link: http://thewb.com/Faces/Poster/0,1111...egirls03082004
Old 03-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Eek! Yay! But, it says that she's only one of the actresses under consideration which means she might not get it. But, seriously, what director would not want Nicole Kidman, for god's sake, in their movie? Now I'm getting all excited.

Yes, on topic, of course Brooke and Lucas still rock. No matter what anyone says or thinks, they will be together in the end. I have faith. As long as Lucass does some major apologizing and groveling first, of course.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry to be MIA, guys. I've just been busy, but I'm still here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hehe.

Aleah, could you please add material girl to the list? I didn't get to add her when she asked to. Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the thread, Amanda. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Girl: Hey, Lucas, can I borrow a pencil?
Lucas: (whips it out) Do you wanna borrow THIS pencil?
LMAO. The sad part is I can actually picture Lucass doing that. Hehe.
Old 03-09-2004, 05:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Rachel-- Good to see you're not really MIA.

Judy-- Narnia? As in The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe series of books? I loved that series when I was little.

Dani-- How about Baby D as a nickname since you are the youngest of us all.

I have no idea what I'm doing up at this hour yet I am LOL.

ETA-- Kate there's a new chapter of Casualties up at the SZ fan fic board. She hasn't posted a new ch in so long. Thought you'd want to know.
Mere

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited PukeAssSucks ]
avi by Beth
Old 03-09-2004, 05:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PukeAssSucks:
<STRONG>ETA-- Kate there's a new chapter of Casualties up at the SZ fan fic board. She hasn't posted a new ch in so long. Thought you'd want to know.
Mere</STRONG>
OMG! Thanks Mere, I'd almost given up on ever seeing another chapter. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 03-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just thought I'd post these pics of Brooke because they're from my two favorite episodes of the entire season:

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Suddenly Everything Has Changed [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]The First Cut is The Deepest [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I like the last one the best because of her dialogue in that scene. But these following dialogues are where I think Brooke Sexy Pants truly shined (sorry if people already posted this, and forgive for the longevity):

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Suddenly Everything Has Changed [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[Peytons room]

(Shes drawing on the bed. Brooke comes in)

BROOKE: Hey

PEYTON: Youre out late.

BROOKE: Lucky thing you finding Lucas like that. If you didnt come along, who knows what might have happened.

PEYTON: Everything turned out okay.

BROOKE: No, not really. I dont know what hurts worse, you and Lucas sneaking around behind my back or you lying about it to my face.

PEYTON: Brooke..

BROOKE: No. The next time you want to steal my boyfriend, you might want to turn that thing off. (Looks to the web cam) I went into his room to check on him and his computer was on. I know you two were together. He meant everything to me, Peyton. And I was ready to try and be his friend if thats what he needed. And now I dont really care if I see either one of you again. (She walks out. Peyton looks at the web cam. Lucas is watching her on his screen)

[The End]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]The First Cut is The Deepest [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[Gym Hall]

(Brooke passes him in the hall giving him a bad look)

LUCAS: Brooke, Im sorry.

BROOKE: Yeah, sorry you got caught.

LUCAS: We didnt mean to hurt you.

BROOKE: You did not just say that to me.

LUCAS: Look we didnt plan any of this. It just happened.

BROOKE: Go to hell.

~*~*~

[Outside School]

(Brooke walking out of practice. Peyton following)

PEYTON: Brooke! Sooner or later youre going to have to talk to me.

BROOKE: Why dont I just smile at you, you know, Peyton style, pretend everythings okay and lie to your face.

PEYTON: If I could go back to the way things were then I would.

BROOKE: Back to when my best friend was cheating with my boyfriend and I was too stupid to realize it?

PEYTON: Youre not stupid!

BROOKE: Did you sleep with him?

PEYTON: No! No I didnt. Okay? We stopped before it got that far. God, Brooke, I am sorry okay? We were going to tell you and then the accident happened and you liked him so much and I just

BROOKE: Thought youd spare me the heartache?

PEYTON: Yeah.

BROOKE: Yeah well that worked out real well, didnt it?

PEYTON: Brooke!

BROOKE: Are you in love with him? (Peyton looks like shes thinking about it) Hmm? You know what, I dont even care. Hes all yours now, have a great life together.

~*~*~

[Brookes Room]

(Shes eating Chinese food on her bed watching TV)

BROOKE: (Watching a woman on TV Crying) Oh God pull it together. (She changes the channel to Texas Chainsaw Massacre) Better. (Peyton knocks on her door)

PEYTON: Hey

BROOKE: What are you doing here?

PEYTON: Youre not answering your phone.

BROOKE: And apparently youre not getting the message. I dont want to talk to you. I cant believe you actually came over here.

~*~*~

[Bar]

BARTENDER: What are you having ladies?

PEYTON: Actually were trying to track somebody down. Hes tall, blondish, kind of a loaner.

BROOKE: Cheats on his girlfriend with skinny blonde bitches.

BARTENDER: Nice.

~*~*~

[Bar]

BROOKE: You know its funny. I look around at all these great looking guys and all I want to do is smash their pretty little faces. (Peyton laughs) Dont even ask what Im thinking when I look at you. You know, with Lucas I can understand what happened. Especially given what hes probably up to tonight. Hes a guy right? Guys screw you over. But you and I were best friends and I thought that was supposed to mean something.

PEYTON: It does. God, Brooke, you will never know how sorry I am for making you question that. There was never a point to this whole thing that you werent my best friend.

BROOKE: Really?! Well thank you for nothing.

PEYTON: Okay, you know what? Hard to leave the glow of your love, but I gotta go. Im babysitting for Jake in the morning.

BROOKE: Playing house with Jake Jaglieski. Dont waste any time do you?

PEYTON: Its a favor. Brooke are we ever going to get past this?

BROOKE: I dont know, Peyton. And right now, I dont really care. (Peyton leaves. Some guy sits next to Brooke and she laughs) No.

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

All I have to say is go Brooke and "Shut the f*** up, Peyton, you stupid heartless biz-natch"...I can't even believe she thought she could start getting cute with Brooke just because she felt ignored...

Um...hello? You cheated with your best friend's boyfriend, you lied about it, and you hung up on her when she needed you most -- you're going to have quit whining and suck it up, because Brooke has every right to feel how and treat you the way she does, and then some.

I don't really expect anyone to respond to this, I just posted it for my own gratification...and because I thought it was hella funny as well. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well then -- I'm off to have passionate lesbian sex with Sophia while Chad watches...see ya. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited .:NiennaValandil:. ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 03-09-2004, 03:13 PM
Banned

Niennanull
Thanks for the pixs and the dialogue. I can hear her voice! Peyton is pathetic with her self-absorption.
Sophia has her poster out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Oh I'm so happy that they have a poster of Sophia now. I'm going to downlaod it later.

.:NiennaValandil:. thanks for the pics and the dialogue, Sophia was awesome in those scenes.

By the way, I love the title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Banned

I added material girl. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Dani -- [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I am so proud of you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's good to see my name for Marissa on other threads, it makes me so happy. Lucas deserves to be stuck in a relationship with Dishrag after what he did to Brooke! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And, Ryan/Brooke. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Ryan/Brooke + Seth/Summer = Aleah in shipping heaven. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I just realized I have The Perfect Couple on tape! S/S kissage and Marissa being annoying and stupid! See you all later! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

(Yes, I realize this post mostly belongs on an O.C. thread. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Old 03-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Belladonna:
<STRONG>

OMG! Thanks Mere, I'd almost given up on ever seeing another chapter. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know what you mean. I literally squealed with joy when I was doing board checks this morning and saw that. I have yet to read the new chapter though I'm saving it for tonight since I need something to do at 9. I'd love to read your answers to the newest poll before I post the next one. Well unless you're working on a chapter of Secrets then of course you're definitely excused LOL.

Aleah-- Could you add links to Cyn's stories in the first post with the other B/L fics? Thank you.

ETA-- For all of you who aren't spoiler free BTS has released a new spoiler that will be yet another reason PukeAss can't be together :Happy Joy Joy Dance: it's on pg 5 of the spoiler board.(hint--Karen and....)
Mere

avi by Beth
Closed Thread   Post New Thread