Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Elizabeth's teacher and adviser on the school newspaper was named Roger; I think his last name was Mr. Collins.
Old 03-14-2004, 11:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by grace [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:
<STRONG>
Crystal_Ann it was probably because she didn't write them chronologically and she had a lot of "ghost" writers. It was always 'Created by Francine Pascal' and then 'Written by ____________.' You're talking about Olivia Davidson, right? She died in the earthquake.
</STRONG>
Yeah that was her name. I didn't know Pascal had a ghost writers, I thought she wrote all the books herself.
Old 03-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is so funny reading this stuff. I used to read all these SVH and Babysitters Club books. Also watched Breaker High, California Dreams, USA High, SVH, and off course my favorite show of all time, Saved By The Bell. Long live Zack and Kelly. LOL. I feel like an idiot right now. But I'm glad I can admit it to someone.
Old 03-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily:
<STRONG>This is so funny reading this stuff. I used to read all these SVH and Babysitters Club books. Also watched Breaker High, California Dreams, USA High, SVH, and off course my favorite show of all time, Saved By The Bell. Long live Zack and Kelly. LOL. I feel like an idiot right now. But I'm glad I can admit it to someone.</STRONG>
OMG I totally used to love Breaker High and I miss California Dreams...the WB used to show it randomly on Saturdays and I would get so happy...as for SVH Senior Year, my little sister got me hooked on those damn books lol! And I always thought that Elizabeth was too boring and Jess was awesome lol.

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay. So I am going to forget about my 14 year old obsessions and get back to Brooke and Lucas. What do you guys think the next thread name should be? We never used: Tatoos are permanent and so is their connection. Or is there something better. What do you guys want?

Oh, and I just saw the promo. No Brooke and Lucas of course. Even though the rest of it were great. Despite that N/P kiss and some skanky Seyton, it looks like we are in for some cute N/H moments, friendly L/H moments, weird Deb/Tim moments and some spunky Brooke moments. Gotta love this show!
Old 03-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I like the tattoo one... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-15-2004, 02:50 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Grace, dahhhhling! I wanted to reply to your post in a PM rather than clog up the board but for some reason, I can't PM you. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Life is so complicated.

Quote:
I wanna hear what your other fandoms are.

Too many and some of them should fill me with shame but I've learned to embrace the shame! cough. Some of them I don't feel comfortable bringing up because their subject matter tends to open a can of worms so I won't mention them and keep you in suspence but it is crack and I can stop whenever I want. but also, Harry Potter (BAT**** INSANE-- well, more insane than most fandoms), BtVS/AtS, Pirates of the Carribbean, the O.C., and other stuff I can't remember. I dabble A LOT. ALOT. A lot, alot, a lot. I've even read Sweet Valley because I was like "What the hell Elizabeth sucks VIVA LA JESSICA" and in Sweet Valley Senior Year I wanted Jessica with Jeremy and I was "WTFBACKOFFWILL" even though Senior Year wasn't as 80s as old-school sweet Valley but whatever. Sometimes I crack open my Sweet Valley books and then I go hunting for Sweet Valley fic and I can't believe I just admitted to that.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm a Harry Potter freak too, but I never really got deep into the fandom since there are so many fans. Crowds tend to confuse me and I get confused easily enough as it is. So I've just settled for reading the books religiously and watching the movies and fangirling to myself in the corner. I'm not as pathetic as I sound, I swear.

I was a psycho BtVS fangirl up until the last season. After the move to UPN, it just seemed like it was all downhill from there.

Ohemgee, I've read the Sweet Valley books since I was like 7 years old. Definitely quality literature right there. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Though I was partial to a little Babysitter's Club as well. I have no shame!

Quote:
And btw, I'm definitely going to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind the day it comes out. Lijah! Gahhhhhhh. His stripper dance on Jay Leno made me lick the tv. Seriously.

Elijah on Leno had me torn between "OMG LIJ IS A GOOBER" and "OMG I WANT HIM". His dancing is HILARIOUS and oddly appealing. White boy wahahahahaha
It really is oddly appealing. I couldn't understand why I found it endearing considering that he really looked like an insane little white boy. And yet my only coherant thought was that I wanted to chain him to my towel rack and do unmentionable things to him. I wonder about myself sometimes.

Quote:
Lucass doesn't even compare to Ryan though. That is why I have decided to be a firm believer in Ryan/Brooke. Grace would be so proud. Oh, and I lovelovelove your av. Ryan/Anna! Wheeee! I'm such a Ryan shipper whore.

Ryan/Brooke and Ryan-shipper-whore high five!!
Dude, I am incapable to high fiving. I manage to miss every time, without fail. I mean, you see people miss on purpose when they're trying to funny or whatever, but my aim is just really that miserable. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
BTW, congrats on 500! woot woot! Time to party like it's 1999!
Partaaaaay! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 03:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Hate to double post (like I really care) but my last post was too freakin long for me to add on to it.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Callalily:

Quote:
Also watched Breaker High, California Dreams, USA High, SVH, and off course my favorite show of all time, Saved By The Bell. Long live Zack and Kelly. LOL. I feel like an idiot right now. But I'm glad I can admit it to someone.
No need to feel like an idiot here. I watched Saved By the Bell religiously for years. Zach was a hottass!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Grace:

Quote:
There were some other original SVH'ers--like Jade Wu, who was this quiet dancer girl in SVH, but was kind of a whore in Senior Year. I think she cheated on Jeremy and that's why they broke up.
I noticed that too! Whatever happened to sweet, shy Jade? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Also, Ryan/Anna! woot woot represent!
Ryan/Anna OTP4eVa!asdf)1!!1! Squeeee!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] J.Law:

Le sigh. That excerpt really hit me deep. It's just so profound. It makes you have to sit back and really think about the significance of what you're reading. Sometimes, I like to take notes on the particularly beautiful passages. *nods*

Quote:
California Dreams! I watched that this past summer like everyday. They sang at the end of every episode. It was interesting. There was an Asian girl. Woohoo, represent!
I watched that alot this summer too! Since ya know, I have no life and had nothing better to do. Asian pride!

Quote:
I *heart* me some Tim! He does need more screentime, nekkid screentime is optional. All I know is that he can come over and defrag my hard drive anytime. Whoops...wrong show.
I heart me some Tim too. Though I must say, you're getting awfully promiscuous these days. Not only are you married, you've got Luke over trying to defrag your harddrive, Adam claiming territory on your heart, and now you're moving in on Tim! You cheating little skank! Shame on you! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Mere:

I wouldn't mind a Brooke/Tim hookup either. As long as Deb/Tim doesn't happen. That still makes me shudder. And gag myself with a spork.

ETA: Why are my posts always so long? Maybe I should stop trying to reply to every single post on the thread. Yes. Maybe that's the trick. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Dani- I don't think I said this, but congrats on 500! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

I just saw Breaker High mentioned! Woo! Horrible, horrible show. Well, maybe just cheesy. But it had Ryan Gosling, who was reason enough to watch it.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Banned

I happen to love the Harry Potter fandom. It's very diverse. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Something I craved after Roswell [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And ITA about Jade. SVH is like Roswell -- no one ever knew who it was they were writing about. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I mean, I get Amy's changing because it happened over 5 years on the East Coast -- but Jade? And Enid? I don't think so....I felt bad for Todd in the early years of SVU, they changed him too.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:40 PM
Banned

Stupid thing wouldn't let me edit. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Quote:
And thanks for supporting me on the Ryan/Anna-ness! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hee, I'm such a Ryan Shipper Whore. Do you think we could get away with opening a Ryan/Brooke thread once either Sophia or Ben gets a board of their own? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And I want a flashback to Brucas sex! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] Maybe when she's [spoiler][spoiler]. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Any ideas for the next title?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread